Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Watford 2-1 Bolton

+22
Tigermin
Angry Dad
rammywhite
terenceanne
observer
BoltonTillIDie
WhiteBic
JonnyRandom
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
JohannesburgWanderer
Lofty_Love
Keegan
gloswhite
aaron_bwfc
NickFazer
wanderlust
Sgt. Bash
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
Reebok_Rebel
Reebok Trotter
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

81Watford 2-1 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Watford 2-1 Bolton Sat Feb 02 2013, 17:22

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Its was SKDs fault. Isn't he the reason we play crap?

82Watford 2-1 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Watford 2-1 Bolton Sat Feb 02 2013, 17:23

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Worst away record in the league!

Chin up lads and just accept that this season is a write off. This is a year of transition and our time will come next year.

Talk of relegation is silly IMO.

Special mention to kev Davies on making his 400th appearance.

83Watford 2-1 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Watford 2-1 Bolton Sat Feb 02 2013, 17:43

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Now that you bring up SKD Razz

Who would seriously expect SKD to come on and get a late winner .... I can only remember 2 or 3 times in the last ten years he scored to save a game. Nothing personal....just an observation..... Ngog left on bench who scored twice in ten minutes a month back.... not to mention Sordell taken off.

Well I know nowt by my own admission.

Boggers should be on the bench .... Zat & SKD need to be out of the game day squad and the new lads need incorporating in ....quick. Three points above the drop zone as we speak. There is no time left for being nice, loyalty, waiting for players to have a good game once every three etc..... well that's what I think anyhow.

84Watford 2-1 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Watford 2-1 Bolton Sat Feb 02 2013, 17:59

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Well that was shit. Just seen the score

85Watford 2-1 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Watford 2-1 Bolton Sat Feb 02 2013, 18:01

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm sure zat knights run in the team is over, what with Dawson and wheater on his heels.

Lonergan needs to be given a shot. With a back four of ricketts wheater Dawson/ream and Alonso we should be a lot more solid at the back, especially with kamara anchoring.

Still a lot of work to be done to put in place a team capable of gaining promotion.

86Watford 2-1 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Watford 2-1 Bolton Sat Feb 02 2013, 18:32

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I have decided freedmans crap,just as bad if not worse than coyle. He's not got a clue he could be taking us down again, another manager that cant pick the right goalkeeper out of one. I'm not wasting anymore time and money on these games fuck no that for sure.MM should have got it.

87Watford 2-1 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Watford 2-1 Bolton Sat Feb 02 2013, 18:52

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Boggersbelief wrote:We obviously need more reliable mods...

:trust:

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

88Watford 2-1 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Watford 2-1 Bolton Sat Feb 02 2013, 19:35

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Well just got in from the cinema, wish I hadn't bothered looking at the score. I can't comment on the game but it's very frustrating knowing we couldn't take at most a point from a game we were winning.

Whoever thinks we won't get relegated may need a reality check, it's happened to much bigger clubs than us before now. Leeds, Sheff Wed/Utd, Coventry....I could go on. If you can't keep a clean sheet and fail to take your chances being so close to the relegation zone then it's a not going to be a surprise to see us go down.

89Watford 2-1 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Watford 2-1 Bolton Sat Feb 02 2013, 19:38

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Im going to find it really hard to drag myself to watch them fucking inbred twats turn us over next week.

Im full of rage...

90Watford 2-1 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Watford 2-1 Bolton Sat Feb 02 2013, 20:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fair play to Dougie, I honestly didn't think anyone could do worse than Coyle, but Dougie has achieved it with ease.

He signs a half-decent centre-half and keeps him on the bench despite us having one of the worst defensive records in the country.

I'm starting to think we could actually go down, tactically Dougie doesn't have a clue.

91Watford 2-1 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Watford 2-1 Bolton Sat Feb 02 2013, 21:14

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

We would be better with Garfield that Gartside.

92Watford 2-1 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Watford 2-1 Bolton Sat Feb 02 2013, 21:29

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

We started playing really well, and took them apart all over the field. The only thing that stopped us doing better was the lack of a striker. Sordell was there, but he isn't the sort to run and break down the opposition before tucking it away, which is what we needed today. He sat somewhere in front of goal, and he didn't collect it, neither was it played to him. A definite breakdown between midfield and the front. I think without doubt the worst player today was Eagles. Completely disconnected, and should have been subbed early on. De Ridder was on for a short time, but, encouragingly, was looking very comfortable running into space directly in front of goal. SKD did ok today, layed off a couple of headers, (which nobody picked up), but was more of a threat than Sordell. Moved into space, which wasn't happening previously. Spearing did well, and CYL played some nice football. Even Pratley put in some good moves. We'almost got a functioning team, but a striker is the only way we can save our season. Our football was good at times, and bloody awful at others. We need someone like Holden in the middle to marshall them. Knight did ok, and played the captain's role well. However, overall, our performance wasn't really good enough. We were inconsitent, sometimes lost, with no real direction. Everybody was willing to run and try, but they definitely needed someone puling the strings.

93Watford 2-1 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Watford 2-1 Bolton Sat Feb 02 2013, 22:01

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can we take it Bogdan wasn't at fault for either goal ?

94Watford 2-1 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Watford 2-1 Bolton Sat Feb 02 2013, 22:23

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Reebok Trotter wrote:Can we take it Bogdan wasn't at fault for either goal ?
What we can take from todays result rose tinted glasses taken well and truly off is that realistically the play offs are now basically out of reach ! I wait to be convinced Douggie is the man ? He plays one up front again ( Sordell or Ngog would be the choice if that is his preferred attacking option so he got that one half right) plays 75 mins then takes off Sordell ,leaves that tit Pratley on and brings SKD on to play the lone striker again ffs !!!!!! Leave Sordell on bring on Ngog and have a go at them ???? Ngog is the most skillfull player we have had up front since Anelka and he isnt sure to start one week to the next ??? I despair at the future,soory lads !

95Watford 2-1 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Watford 2-1 Bolton Sat Feb 02 2013, 22:24

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok Trotter wrote:Can we take it Bogdan wasn't at fault for either goal ?

I've seen both goals on SSN. Bogdan was not at fault for either.

96Watford 2-1 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Watford 2-1 Bolton Sun Feb 03 2013, 10:01

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

RT, I didn't think he was at fault. However when you're sitting behind the goal and you can see the player coming at you, knowing full well what he's going to do, you can't help but wonder why the goalie didn't anticipate it. I know that isn't reasonable as he's the one literally on the spot, but when it all seems to happening in slow-motion, its bloody frustrating. Bogdan didn't have a lot to do to be fair, but there again neither did their goalie. I still think that overall we had no penetration or finishing, and that was our main reason for crashing.

97Watford 2-1 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Watford 2-1 Bolton Sun Feb 03 2013, 10:12

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

98Watford 2-1 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Watford 2-1 Bolton Sun Feb 03 2013, 12:46

What a brill day. Rovers go on a play-off push and Bolton get stuffed again. You sad fuckers are going down. Biggest cheer of the day at Ewood was when they announced the Watford score.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

99Watford 2-1 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Watford 2-1 Bolton Sun Feb 03 2013, 13:10

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:What a brill day. Rovers go on a play-off push and Bolton get stuffed again. You sad fuckers are going down. Biggest cheer of the day at Ewood was when they announced the Watford score.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

high sixes all round apparently

100Watford 2-1 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Watford 2-1 Bolton Sun Feb 03 2013, 13:32

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Got stuffed? In that case, we stuffed you at Ewood you tit.

Until you beat us you have no bragging rights.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum