Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 4-1 Hull City

+24
Mr Magoo
JonnyRandom
Bernard Dennis Park
Banks of the Croal
Sluffy
Keegan
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
Reebok_Rebel
terenceanne
Triumph
doffcocker
wanderlust
Lofty_Love
JohannesburgWanderer
Sgt. Bash
Natasha Whittam
Tigermin
Culcheth_White
gloswhite
Boggersbelief
Jamster26
aaron_bwfc
jayjay23
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

61Bolton 4-1 Hull City - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Hull City Sat Feb 23 2013, 18:19

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

What a fucking start. Brilliant stuff. The first goal was superb. Nice quick passes and then Chungy played a perfect ball for Pratley to score with a diving header. I thought Chungy had a really good game btw. Looking back to his best. Dawson impressed again too. Great in the air. We were too good for Hull today and hopefully we see a few more performances like this. You never know we could still make the play offs and if we play like we did today we can beat any team in this division.

Come On You Whites!!!

62Bolton 4-1 Hull City - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Hull City Sat Feb 23 2013, 18:52

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Just got back. Gutted dawson is only on loan Sad what an opening 10 minutes though. Wow!

63Bolton 4-1 Hull City - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Hull City Sat Feb 23 2013, 19:07

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We'd need to win the next 3 games to be in with a chance of promotion IMO.

64Bolton 4-1 Hull City - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Hull City Sat Feb 23 2013, 19:08

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

All winnable too I think.

We always seem to play better against the better teams though...Cardiff, Sunderland, Everton, Hull...

65Bolton 4-1 Hull City - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Hull City Sat Feb 23 2013, 19:10

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

P'boro, Barnsley, Blackburn and Brighton in the next 4 games - we're very inconsistent this season but if we can keep this run together we can could get at least 10 points from them games, considering 3 of them are at home.

66Bolton 4-1 Hull City - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Hull City Sat Feb 23 2013, 19:11

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Jamster26 wrote:All winnable too I think.

We always seem to play better against the better teams though...Cardiff, Sunderland, Everton, Hull...

The difference to what they did to what the lesser teams have done against us is not sit back and just put 10 men behind the ball.

Hence giving us the space to attack and get behind their back 4.

67Bolton 4-1 Hull City - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Hull City Sat Feb 23 2013, 19:19

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think we'll beat Peterborough, draw at barnsley and beat both Blackburn & brighton

68Bolton 4-1 Hull City - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Hull City Sat Feb 23 2013, 19:19

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

69Bolton 4-1 Hull City - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Hull City Sat Feb 23 2013, 19:33

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Couldnt make it today as im moving house, listened on radio when in car and ssn in house, jack dearden was going fucking nuts when the 3 rd went in! Gutted I missed it.

I said to my mate this morning, a battering is going to happen soon, it was today.

70Bolton 4-1 Hull City - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Hull City Sat Feb 23 2013, 19:40

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

We were superb today, very impressive going forward but it was a strange line up having no right winger and Lee on the left leaving Mavies Spearing and Pratley in the centre.

It just showed today how much better we are going at teams instead of sitting back and hanging onto a 1 goal lead, were not the best defending and will always concede, so we may aswell just go at teams from the off and kill the game off as soon as possible.

Pratley and Dawson were immense again but I just think the play offs are out of reach.

71Bolton 4-1 Hull City - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Hull City Sat Feb 23 2013, 19:44

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Jamster26 wrote:Hopefully N'gog will have a much more impactful game. Decent line up though.
He did, he was superb, To many great performances though to single anyone out really, another win on Tuesday and a great run started.

72Bolton 4-1 Hull City - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Hull City Sat Feb 23 2013, 19:55

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I'm glad he did well.

I was concerned when I saw that Mavies was going to be playing on the right as he played a few times under Coyle there and was largely anonymous so good to see him do brilliant today.

73Bolton 4-1 Hull City - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Hull City Sat Feb 23 2013, 19:56

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Very happy tonight, well done Bolton.

74Bolton 4-1 Hull City - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Hull City Sat Feb 23 2013, 20:05

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:i just think the play offs are out of reach.

You never know mate.

Win the next two and we'll have a good chance

75Bolton 4-1 Hull City - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Hull City Sat Feb 23 2013, 20:11

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Boggersbelief wrote:
aaron_bwfc wrote:i just think the play offs are out of reach.

You never know mate.

Win the next two and we'll have a good chance

True but I just can't see the teams above us in the play offs dropping enough points for us to take advantage of.

We can't lose more than 3 games or draw more than 5 to stand any chance IMO.

76Bolton 4-1 Hull City - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Hull City Sat Feb 23 2013, 20:17

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't forget we have a game in hand.

Boro look like they'll fall away and Brighton aren't that good, we need to beat them for sure.

77Bolton 4-1 Hull City - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Hull City Sat Feb 23 2013, 20:24

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Quite fancy a day out a Wembley, i might get a new hat. Very Happy

78Bolton 4-1 Hull City - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Hull City Sat Feb 23 2013, 20:26

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

If we get to wembley i'll buy you the hat myself.

79Bolton 4-1 Hull City - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Hull City Sat Feb 23 2013, 20:38

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Great result and great performance today. Play offs? I think if we win the next 2 or 3 then see where we are, our usual form up to this point would suggest that we won't beat Posh on Tuesday and they can be dangerous, away from home especially ask Millwall.

Having said that if we play like we did today they can't live us and we will win the game.

80Bolton 4-1 Hull City - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Hull City Sat Feb 23 2013, 21:10

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

NickFazer wrote:Great result and great performance today. Play offs? I think if we win the next 2 or 3 then see where we are, our usual form up to this point would suggest that we won't beat Posh on Tuesday and they can be dangerous, away from home especially ask Millwall.

Having said that if we play like we did today they can't live us and we will win the game.
Let's take them one game at a time... and see if we can find the team that appeared today to grace the pitch every week. Still weak on defense... so it will be an uphill battle... but one game at a time is what we should look at.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum