Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 4-1 Hull City

+24
Mr Magoo
JonnyRandom
Bernard Dennis Park
Banks of the Croal
Sluffy
Keegan
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
Reebok_Rebel
terenceanne
Triumph
doffcocker
wanderlust
Lofty_Love
JohannesburgWanderer
Sgt. Bash
Natasha Whittam
Tigermin
Culcheth_White
gloswhite
Boggersbelief
Jamster26
aaron_bwfc
jayjay23
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

81Bolton 4-1 Hull City - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Hull City Sat Feb 23 2013, 21:20

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Buzzing! WE ARE GOING UP! (The table) Very Happy

I was wondering what happend to the real Bolton during the first 10 minutes today. Tonight Matthew we're going to be... Barca!

A strong end to the season will do the players confidence a world of good and hopefully lead to a very strong 2013/14 season.

(How the hell are Hull in the top 6 btw? Worst team I've seen at the 'bok this season!)

82Bolton 4-1 Hull City - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Hull City Sun Feb 24 2013, 07:36

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

To early to talk about Wembley and I doubt we can play like that for all the games needed to get there, lets just enjoy the moment, On another note Sordell didn't look to happy coming off which I supose is a good thing, to be honest he really wasn't in the game.

83Bolton 4-1 Hull City - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Hull City Sun Feb 24 2013, 09:47

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I noticed Sordell behaving like a 10 year old spoilt brat when he got subbed. He was obviously disappointed to be getting brought off again but the lad needs to grow up imo.

84Bolton 4-1 Hull City - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Hull City Sun Feb 24 2013, 10:45

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I can't believe all the same people who were so negative after the last couple of games are now seriously considering the play offs. FICKLE.

I knew Bolton could do it against Hull and despite some negatives from Freedman he deserves this win!

We need a new banner/song at the Reebok...

Dooogie Dooogie Doogie! Oooohh Ohhhh oh oh oh ohhhhh.

(to the song Ruby Ruby Ruby Ruby)

85Bolton 4-1 Hull City - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Hull City Sun Feb 24 2013, 11:31

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

We already have a Dougie Freedman chant and it's better than that.

I like it. Infact I fucking love it...

86Bolton 4-1 Hull City - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Hull City Sun Feb 24 2013, 11:33

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:We already have a Dougie Freedman chant and it's better than that.

I like it. Infact I fucking love it...

What is it?

87Bolton 4-1 Hull City - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Hull City Sun Feb 24 2013, 12:05

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

First name is Dougie is Dougie is Dougie

Second name is Freedman is Freedman is Freedman

And that's the way I like it I like it I like it

Infact I fucking love it I love it I love it

Whoooooaaawwoooooawooooo......

88Bolton 4-1 Hull City - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Hull City Sun Feb 24 2013, 12:46

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ohhhhhhwoooooaawooooooow

89Bolton 4-1 Hull City - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Hull City Sun Feb 24 2013, 15:37

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

BDP, it loses something in the telling Very Happy

90Bolton 4-1 Hull City - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Hull City Sun Feb 24 2013, 15:49

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I am guessing this is to the tune "I Will Follow Him"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

91Bolton 4-1 Hull City - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Hull City Sun Feb 24 2013, 15:55

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I liked the line-up yesterday and it worked a treat. More of the same on Tuesday night please.

92Bolton 4-1 Hull City - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Hull City Sun Feb 24 2013, 20:11

Twas all a fluke, a few early goals doesn't turn your season around. You'll still be 15 points behind us come May.

93Bolton 4-1 Hull City - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Hull City Sun Feb 24 2013, 20:18

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:Twas all a fluke, a few early goals doesn't turn your season around. You'll still be 15 points behind us come May.

Have you just come back off the piss on taxpayers money?Very Happy

94Bolton 4-1 Hull City - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Hull City Sun Feb 24 2013, 20:21

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
Bolton Hater wrote:Twas all a fluke, a few early goals doesn't turn your season around. You'll still be 15 points behind us come May.

Have you just come back off the piss on taxpayers money?Very Happy

Community service for benefit fraud.

95Bolton 4-1 Hull City - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Hull City Sun Feb 24 2013, 20:35

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Still be? We've never been 15 points behind you, you dick

Once we brush aside Peterborough and barnsley we're going to shut you up once and for all.

96Bolton 4-1 Hull City - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Hull City Sun Feb 24 2013, 21:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The difference yesterday was the defenders. Instead of passing sideways between themselves and the midfield they were passing it longer looking for the feet of Mark Davies. Made a huge difference in my opinion.

We really should be kicking on from here, but I can't help but think SKD will be back in the team for Peterboro.

97Bolton 4-1 Hull City - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Hull City Mon Feb 25 2013, 00:51

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:The difference yesterday was the defenders. Instead of passing sideways between themselves and the midfield they were passing it longer looking for the feet of Mark Davies. Made a huge difference in my opinion.

We really should be kicking on from here, but I can't help but think SKD will be back in the team for Peterboro.
Stop "thinking" and hopefully DF will START THINKING about what works!!!!

98Bolton 4-1 Hull City - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Hull City Mon Feb 25 2013, 13:37

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I predict that eventually Natasha will begrudgingly become Dougie Freedman's number 1 fan.

99Bolton 4-1 Hull City - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Hull City Fri Apr 29 2016, 19:25

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:I'm of the complete opposite opinion to aaron.

I honestly think we will batter hull, this is when our big win will come.

4-1 

I'm good at this prediction thing

100Bolton 4-1 Hull City - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Hull City Fri Apr 29 2016, 19:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:I'm good at this prediction thing

Boggersbelief wrote:Bolton will get 88 points

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum