Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Freedman.

+18
observer
Bernard Dennis Park
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
chipbutty
doffcocker
terenceanne
CAMPO
wanderlust
gloswhite
SKDArmy
MartinBWFC
Natasha Whittam
Jamster26
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
Michael Bolton
scottjames30
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

81Freedman. - Page 5 Empty Re: Freedman. Sun Apr 21 2013, 12:51

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

haha, so if Freedman takes us into the playoffs from 20th, it's all arbitrary because you can't judge a manager until they are in the prem.

And if he took us up and kept us up I'm sure you "couldn't judge him until he's been in the champions league anyway"

82Freedman. - Page 5 Empty Re: Freedman. Sun Apr 21 2013, 12:58

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Doog will have all next season for starters.....so let's hope for the best.
If we stay in the champs I think he may put together a decent team for the following year. If we go up then he will be under lots of pressure as we will probably be relegation candidates again and taking a hammering or two along the way. In the Prem there is no time to be tweaking ....we need an influx of talent....quickish. Would it be Doog's fault if there was not enough time and money to do it?

83Freedman. - Page 5 Empty Re: Freedman. Sun Apr 21 2013, 13:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Even if we lose our last two games I'll still be happy with the overall outcome considering we started the season with a defeat at Burnley with that knob Coyle in charge.

To fully win me over Freedman has to sign a proper leader for the captains armband and sort out our crap away form.

84Freedman. - Page 5 Empty Re: Freedman. Sun Apr 21 2013, 13:17

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In two years from now , people from Guantanamo would know who freedman is.

85Freedman. - Page 5 Empty Re: Freedman. Sun Apr 21 2013, 13:19

Natasha Whittam wrote:Even if we lose our last two games I'll still be happy with the overall outcome considering we started the season with a defeat at Burnley with that knob Coyle in charge.

To fully win me over Freedman has to sign a proper leader for the captains armband and sort out our crap away form.

Strangely positive from you Nat.

sunny

86Freedman. - Page 5 Empty Re: Freedman. Sun Apr 21 2013, 13:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My account was hacked.

87Freedman. - Page 5 Empty Re: Freedman. Sun Apr 21 2013, 13:23

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:My account was hacked.

Have you broken wind Nat, i sense a little smile .

88Freedman. - Page 5 Empty Re: Freedman. Sun Apr 21 2013, 13:57

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Hipster_Nebula wrote:haha, so if Freedman takes us into the playoffs from 20th, it's all arbitrary because you can't judge a manager until they are in the prem.

And if he took us up and kept us up I'm sure you "couldn't judge him until he's been in the champions league anyway"

1) I can't judge how good a manager he is until he has managed a team in the Prem. Maybe you can but I can't. Freedman is without question a good manager in the Championship but so are Bruce, McCarthy and Warnock, all of whom failed in the PL.

2) Please don't try to put words in my mouth.
All I'm trying to do is have a reasonable exchange of views without ridicule (or silly cartoon characters) but it doesn't look like this is possible.

89Freedman. - Page 5 Empty Re: Freedman. Sun Apr 21 2013, 14:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

People forget that Freedman followed Owen Coyle, the worst manager in our history. A brain-dead monkey would have been an improvement.

90Freedman. - Page 5 Empty Re: Freedman. Sun Apr 21 2013, 14:03

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:People forget that Freedman followed Owen Coyle, the worst manager in our history. A brain-dead monkey would have been an improvement.

What's that got to do with anything?

91Freedman. - Page 5 Empty Re: Freedman. Sun Apr 21 2013, 14:07

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:People forget that Freedman followed Owen Coyle, the worst manager in our history. A brain-dead monkey would have been an improvement.

Racist.

92Freedman. - Page 5 Empty Re: Freedman. Sun Apr 21 2013, 14:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:

People are going mad for Dougie even though our away record is worse than under Coyle.

If Freedman had followed Fat Sam as manager of BWFC the bedsheets would probably be out.

93Freedman. - Page 5 Empty Re: Freedman. Sun Apr 21 2013, 14:23

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Eight straight home wins after yesterday. How long is it since we could say that? It's probably Dougie's fault!

Realistically, if we did manage to go back up then we would probably get pasted most weekends with our current team. On the plus side, Dougie has 3 Premier players who he wishes to sign for next season and hopefully the money will be made available if we do make it. The Sky money plus Premiership status should ensure that we are able to attract the kind of Premiership players that Dougie wishes to sign.

94Freedman. - Page 5 Empty Re: Freedman. Sun Apr 21 2013, 14:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Eight straight home wins after yesterday.

Worst away record in the league.

95Freedman. - Page 5 Empty Re: Freedman. Sun Apr 21 2013, 14:25

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

People are going mad for Dougie even though our away record is worse than under Coyle.

If Freedman had followed Fat Sam as manager of BWFC the bedsheets would probably be out.

Our home form is better than fat sam's though.

From 20th to 6th in a couple of months , not bad really ?

96Freedman. - Page 5 Empty Re: Freedman. Sun Apr 21 2013, 14:28

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

chipbutty wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:haha, so if Freedman takes us into the playoffs from 20th, it's all arbitrary because you can't judge a manager until they are in the prem.

1) I can't judge how good a manager he is until he has managed a team in the Prem. Maybe you can but I can't. Freedman is without question a good manager in the Championship but so are Bruce, McCarthy and Warnock, all of whom failed in the PL.

All I'm trying to do is have a reasonable exchange of views without ridicule (or silly cartoon characters) but it doesn't look like this is possible.

You might want to back up your claims that Freedman is the most incompetent manager we've had in a long long time, and that he's losing on purpose with a bit of evidence first.

97Freedman. - Page 5 Empty Re: Freedman. Sun Apr 21 2013, 14:32

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's losing on purpose Ha ha ha ha ha.

98Freedman. - Page 5 Empty Re: Freedman. Sun Apr 21 2013, 14:33

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:Even if we lose our last two games I'll still be happy with the overall outcome considering we started the season with a defeat at Burnley with that knob Coyle in charge.

Give him credit... we could be fighting relegation instead of fighting for a playoff spot. Great football sense on Medo, Dawson and Spearing. Let's hope that part continues. Bad tactical sense and poor Bogdan sense in my estimation.

99Freedman. - Page 5 Empty Re: Freedman. Sun Apr 21 2013, 14:38

chipbutty wrote:

But from getting into the play offs you can judge that he's the most incompetent manager we've ever had?

lol!

100Freedman. - Page 5 Empty Re: Freedman. Sun Apr 21 2013, 16:12

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

If you're going to quote me, get it right and try and think of something to say yourself instead of relying on those childish smilies.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum