Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would You Shop Your Family?

+8
scottjames30
Angry Dad
wanderlust
Hipster_Nebula
Kane57
Reebok Trotter
Soul Kitchen
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Would You Shop Your Family? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Shop Your Family? Tue Jun 18 2013, 12:53

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Perhaps you could go for 'Bolton Nuts Grass of the Year' award? It's a bigger award than the Preston BW of the Year because it's factual!!

22Would You Shop Your Family? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Shop Your Family? Tue Jun 18 2013, 14:23

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:Perhaps you could go for 'Bolton Nuts Grass of the Year' award? It's a bigger award than the Preston BW of the Year because it's factual!!

Factual? Really?

23Would You Shop Your Family? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Shop Your Family? Tue Jun 18 2013, 14:26

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

He was arrested and put in jail - he's not seen anyone from the family for them to tell him.

Put in jail for stealing a patio set? Where does he live? The middle East?

24Would You Shop Your Family? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Shop Your Family? Tue Jun 18 2013, 14:36

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

He was arrested and put in jail - he's not seen anyone from the family for them to tell him.

Put in jail for stealing a patio set? Where does he live?  The middle East?

Does 3 dead neighbours buried under the decking constitute a patio set?

25Would You Shop Your Family? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Shop Your Family? Tue Jun 18 2013, 14:46

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's about as factual as you winning nob end business woman of the year!Very Happy

26Would You Shop Your Family? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Shop Your Family? Tue Jun 18 2013, 14:48

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The full weight of sharia law shud be felt for thieving a patio set!
Tell u wot, the grass is a woman, out with her tongue!!

27Would You Shop Your Family? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Shop Your Family? Tue Jun 18 2013, 14:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:

Kirkham.

28Would You Shop Your Family? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Shop Your Family? Tue Jun 18 2013, 15:58

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

Kirkham.

Is there a difference between being put in jail and living in Kirkham?

29Would You Shop Your Family? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Shop Your Family? Tue Jun 18 2013, 16:58

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

Kirkham.

Kirkham is perfect. They have an open prison in Kirkham. you will be able to go and visit him seeing how it's not far from Preston.

30Would You Shop Your Family? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Shop Your Family? Tue Jun 18 2013, 16:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:

Kirkham is perfect. They have an open prison in Kirkham. you will be able to go and visit him seeing how it's not far from Preston.

Apparently he escaped at 3.05pm this afternoon.

B&Q's around the county have been put on alert.

31Would You Shop Your Family? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Shop Your Family? Tue Jun 18 2013, 17:09

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

His surname isn't Hall by any chance?

32Would You Shop Your Family? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Shop Your Family? Tue Jun 18 2013, 17:35

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There is probably more chance of me helping them commit a crime , than ringing the police grassing them in.

33Would You Shop Your Family? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Shop Your Family? Tue Jun 18 2013, 19:37

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Kane57 wrote:Depends on what it was.

TV licence fraud - no
Assault or burglary - yes
Murder - yes
Insurance scam - yes

He stole a patio set from outside B&Q.
Is his name Paddy O'Furniture?

34Would You Shop Your Family? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Shop Your Family? Tue Jun 18 2013, 19:43

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:If there were no grasses around the world would be a very different and scarier place.

Sliding along a football pitch on your knees would be pretty scary as well.

I learn new things here very often - "shop" is the same as "grass" which in Jamaican parlance would see one being referred to as an "informer" and I'd never heard the term "scrumping" before... all very odd.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

35Would You Shop Your Family? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Shop Your Family? Tue Jun 18 2013, 20:04

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We used to go scrumping apples when we were kids. You rarely hear the word nowadays.

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Tue Jun 18 2013, 22:31; edited 1 time in total

36Would You Shop Your Family? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Shop Your Family? Tue Jun 18 2013, 22:16

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

How did he escape from Kirkham?

You do know what Category prison Kirkham is, don't you?

Anyway being arrested does not necessitate prison staright away.  The person would be bailed to appear before Magistrates court, which normally takes 7 to 14 days.  From there, if the Magistrates think they cannot handle it then they can pass it on to Crown court which then takes a further 3 to 6 months before going trial for which the person would be bailed.  If the Magistrates handle teh case then maximum would be 6 montsh in side and up to £5000 fine.  As it sounds liek a first offence it would just be a fine and community service!  Even if it did reach Crown Court I believe that a prison sentance would not happen due to the type of offence.

Tall tales again, it sounds like!

37Would You Shop Your Family? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Shop Your Family? Tue Jun 18 2013, 22:46

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Is there a topic you are not an expert on? Or do you do research before posting?

Serious question.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

38Would You Shop Your Family? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Shop Your Family? Tue Jun 18 2013, 23:01

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I sometimes do some research before posting to make sure it is near correct as possible.

Otherwise it is usually just good general knowledge or I know people in certain areas/roles where I can get information from.

As it is, with regards to this thread its just a coincidence I have been reading upon Courts, sentacing etc thanks to the threatend closure of the Magistrates Courts in Bolton I had a bit of interest plus someone at work is training to be a Magistrate - put the 2 together and hey presto - some working knowledge.

39Would You Shop Your Family? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Shop Your Family? Tue Jun 18 2013, 23:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:How did he escape from Kirkham?

Anyway being arrested does not necessitate prison staright away.  The person would be bailed to appear before Magistrates court, which normally takes 7 to 14 days.  From there, if the Magistrates think they cannot handle it then they can pass it on to Crown court which then takes a further 3 to 6 months before going trial for which the person would be bailed.  If the Magistrates handle teh case then maximum would be 6 montsh in side and up to £5000 fine.  As it sounds liek a first offence it would just be a fine and community service!  Even if it did reach Crown Court I believe that a prison sentance would not happen due to the type of offence.

You think you're so clever don't you.

I never said he was in Kirkham Prison, I said he lived in Kirkham.

His house was raided yesterday morning and he was kept in jail due to the seriousness of the crime. They take patio crime seriously in Preston. He will be up before a judge in the morning where he may make bail.

If he comes after me I'll be ready.

40Would You Shop Your Family? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Shop Your Family? Tue Jun 18 2013, 23:46

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:How did he escape from Kirkham?

You think you're so clever don't you.

I never said he was in Kirkham Prison, I said he lived in Kirkham.

His house was raided yesterday morning and he was kept in jail due to the seriousness of the crime. They take patio crime seriously in Preston. He will be up before a judge in the morning where he may make bail.

If he comes after me I'll be ready.

So if I check the Preston Magistrates Court list, which is actually publicised online, tomorrow the person will be there along with teh nature of the crime?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum