Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would You Shop Your Family?

+8
scottjames30
Angry Dad
wanderlust
Hipster_Nebula
Kane57
Reebok Trotter
Soul Kitchen
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Would You Shop Your Family? Empty Would You Shop Your Family? Tue Jun 18 2013, 09:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I found out last week that my cousin had committed a crime, not a major one by any means, but a crime all the same.

I didn't hesitate to ring the police and shop the wanker. Ever since then I have been ostracized by the majority of my family as though I'm the criminal.

Have I broken some sort of code? Would you shop someone in your family if you knew they'd committed a crime?

2Would You Shop Your Family? Empty Re: Would You Shop Your Family? Tue Jun 18 2013, 10:22

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

So, you've been ostracised? Much like on here then?! 
Never needed to shop anyone in my family being as we are law abiding citizens, however there is such a thing as Crimestoppers which you can ring anonymously. But I trust you would know about that and thus avoid any "grass" comments?

3Would You Shop Your Family? Empty Re: Would You Shop Your Family? Tue Jun 18 2013, 10:27

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Surely it all depends on what they have done? If they had been scrumping apples then I wouldn't bat an eyelid.

4Would You Shop Your Family? Empty Re: Would You Shop Your Family? Tue Jun 18 2013, 10:29

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Depends on what it was.

TV licence fraud - no
Assault or burglary - yes
Murder - yes
Insurance scam - yes

5Would You Shop Your Family? Empty Re: Would You Shop Your Family? Tue Jun 18 2013, 10:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:So, you've been ostracised? Much like on here then?! 
Never needed to shop anyone in my family being as we are law abiding citizens, however there is such a thing as Crimestoppers which you can ring anonymously. But I trust you would know about that and thus avoid any "grass" comments?

I'm not scared of being called a 'grass'. If there were no grasses around the world would be a very different and scarier place.

6Would You Shop Your Family? Empty Re: Would You Shop Your Family? Tue Jun 18 2013, 10:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kane57 wrote:Depends on what it was.

TV licence fraud - no
Assault or burglary - yes
Murder - yes
Insurance scam - yes

He stole a patio set from outside B&Q.

7Would You Shop Your Family? Empty Re: Would You Shop Your Family? Tue Jun 18 2013, 11:01

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

GRASS!

8Would You Shop Your Family? Empty Re: Would You Shop Your Family? Tue Jun 18 2013, 11:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why would anyone be proud to hide a criminal?

More people should grass.

9Would You Shop Your Family? Empty Re: Would You Shop Your Family? Tue Jun 18 2013, 11:07

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you'd had the intellect to concentrate during the wire you'd have seen that was the wrong thing to do.

10Would You Shop Your Family? Empty Re: Would You Shop Your Family? Tue Jun 18 2013, 11:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:If you'd had the intellect to concentrate during the wire you'd have seen that was the wrong thing to do.

Why? What is the upside of my cousin getting away with the patio set?

11Would You Shop Your Family? Empty Re: Would You Shop Your Family? Tue Jun 18 2013, 11:13

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I found out last week that my cousin had committed a crime, not a major one by any means, but a crime all the same.

I didn't hesitate to ring the police and shop the wanker.

I'm curious. Did the "authorities" give a shit and actually do something about it?
Or did they just laugh at you?

12Would You Shop Your Family? Empty Re: Would You Shop Your Family? Tue Jun 18 2013, 11:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

I'm curious. Did the "authorities" give a shit and actually do something about it?

They raided his house at 6am yesterday morning with a full armed response unit.

They found the patio set on his patio and he was lead away in cuffs. Apparently he had to be manhandled into the police car and was shouting "I'm going to kill the bastard who grassed me up".

13Would You Shop Your Family? Empty Re: Would You Shop Your Family? Tue Jun 18 2013, 11:36

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

They found the patio set on his patio and he was lead away in cuffs. Apparently he had to be manhandled into the police car and was shouting "I'm going to kill the bastard who grassed me up".

So they laughed at you then. Figures.

14Would You Shop Your Family? Empty Re: Would You Shop Your Family? Tue Jun 18 2013, 11:45

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

should'nt he have said the bitch who grassed me up??

15Would You Shop Your Family? Empty Re: Would You Shop Your Family? Tue Jun 18 2013, 11:49

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

No, if they had murdered someone innocent then i would take them myself but scum no.

16Would You Shop Your Family? Empty Re: Would You Shop Your Family? Tue Jun 18 2013, 11:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:

He has no idea who grassed him up.

17Would You Shop Your Family? Empty Re: Would You Shop Your Family? Tue Jun 18 2013, 12:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:

He has no idea who grassed him up.

What a tangled web!

So how come "the majority of your family" are ostracising you?
You told them you'd grassed your cousin up, and expect that none of them will or have already let it slip?

If I didn't know you better, I'd be thinking you are being economical with the truth.
But obviously I do trust you implicitly.

18Would You Shop Your Family? Empty Re: Would You Shop Your Family? Tue Jun 18 2013, 12:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
What a tangled web!

So how come "the majority of your family" are ostracising you?
You told them you'd grassed your cousin up, and expect that none of them will or have already let it slip?

They feel it was a minor incident and it's not even a good patio set.

Apparently the Whittam's never grass, it's the family motto.

19Would You Shop Your Family? Empty Re: Would You Shop Your Family? Tue Jun 18 2013, 12:50

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

If he's no idea who grassed him up how come you've been ostracised? It's beginning to smell like a farmyard
on here!

20Would You Shop Your Family? Empty Re: Would You Shop Your Family? Tue Jun 18 2013, 12:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:If he's no idea who grassed him up how come you've been ostracised? It's beginning to smell like a farmyard
on here!

He was arrested and put in jail - he's not seen anyone from the family for them to tell him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum