Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rotherham 4-2 Bolton

+21
Copper Dragon
luckyPeterpiper
Bollotom2014
terenceanne
rammywhite
aaron_bwfc
Keegan
BoltonTillIDie
Jkbjackson
Hipster_Nebula
boltonbonce
wanderlust
finlaymcdanger
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
wanderful life
NickFazer
Bwfc1958
Sluffy
Boggersbelief
Norpig
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

21Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Sun Jan 25 2015, 15:11

wanderful life

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

I'm going as it's an important match and I've got holidays left to use up by April.So I've decided to go with a couple of mates.
It's not that far,as long as the weather over the Pennines doesn't slow you to 40 mph in the slow lane,snowing heavily.
A win should push us up to 12 th I think,so with another 7 after this one in the next 4 weeks it would be a great platform to go for the playoffs.
Also I want to take the piss of the music they run out too.New York,New York.Proper cheesy Becuase they play at the New York Stadium.
Very strange name for a ground in Rotherham.
I went to the old ground years ago Millmoor I think it was called,we drew 1-1 and I recall having to walk up some back alley to get to our cars.
Total shithole.

22Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Sun Jan 25 2015, 15:28

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderful life wrote:...Also I want to take the piss of the music they run out too.New York,New York.Proper cheesy Becuase they play at the New York Stadium...

A bit of trivia - an area in Bolton is named 'New York' also.

Anybody know where it is without Googling it?

23Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Sun Jan 25 2015, 15:33

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

You're a cheeky tugboat Nat Rolling Eyes

24Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Sun Jan 25 2015, 16:02

Up Deane Rd, Sluff near the Queen Ann and The Vulcan.

I used to deliver pizzas there in a former life.

25Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Sun Jan 25 2015, 16:04

I'm in Rotherham tomorrow at tata steel. Only there for a couple of hours though.

26Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Sun Jan 25 2015, 16:22

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Up Deane Rd, Sluff near the Queen Ann and The Vulcan.

Have you ever been in those pubs? Shitholes

27Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Sun Jan 25 2015, 16:23

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sometimes go to the Queen Anne for a pint, Vulcan is the place to be if you fancy a fight.

One woman ended up in a fight there once and hit a bloke in the head with her stiletto heal! Shocked

28Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Sun Jan 25 2015, 16:34

Not drunk in either of them since the early 90's when I used to knock about with mates who lived on Ladybridge.

The smell of the Vulcan's bogs is one I'll never forget - rancid piss.

We used to drink in the King's Head and the Locky Arms more than the two mentioned.

29Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Sun Jan 25 2015, 16:39

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

used to like the Lostock Arms but like so many pubs now all boarded up  Sad

30Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Sun Jan 25 2015, 16:40

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Yes, bob on Bread.

Only reason I know is that I used to go to Deane Grammar school when it first opened.

Mrs (Joan) Barbar the deputy head only died last year - if anybody remembers her.  RIP.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Boggersbelief wrote:
Have you ever been in those pubs? Shitholes

Used to go in them (and the Stags, and the Kings Head) a lot over 30 odd years ago - great nights out - but I guess they must have died like most of the other pubs these days.

I had been known to sup in the Rumworth too with my school uniform on at lunchtimes!

Happy days - were they really so long ago now?

Last edited by Sluffy on Sun Jan 25 2015, 16:42; edited 1 time in total

31Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Sun Jan 25 2015, 16:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:I'm in Rotherham tomorrow at tata steel. Only there for a couple of hours though.

Ha ha, we all know you're meeting Breadman for a bit of a sausage love in a Travelodge.

32Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Sun Jan 25 2015, 16:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Not drunk in either of them since the early 90's when I used to knock about with mates who lived on Ladybridge.

The smell of the Vulcan's bogs is one I'll never forget - rancid piss.

We used to drink in the King's Head and the Locky Arms more than the two mentioned.
Ale at the Kings Head is ridiculously over priced.

The Queen Anne got refurbished sometime last year.

Normally drink in the Beaumont Arms on Ladybridge as that pub had a refurb and is really nice inside and has a good atmosphere on a Fri night.

33Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Sun Jan 25 2015, 16:43

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:I'm in Rotherham tomorrow at tata steel. Only there for a couple of hours though.

Ha ha, we all know you're meeting Breadman for a bit of a sausage love in a Travelodge.

:rofl:

34Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Sun Jan 25 2015, 16:59

I wish. He knocked me back when i said he'd have to dress more manly and call himself nat.

35Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Sun Jan 25 2015, 17:06

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

My local pub in little hulton, the spa tavern, has recently closed down as well. Give it a few more years and there will be no pubs left except town centre ones.

36Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Sun Jan 25 2015, 21:54

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Wish I was joining you, Breaders - it's a long long time since I saw us play Rotherham away. 

Make sure to bring the points home to the Travelodge!

37Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Mon Jan 26 2015, 12:42

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ref watch: Drysdale in the middle

Darren Drysdale will take charge of Bolton Wanderers’ Tuesday night away clash with Rotherham United.

The Lincolnshire-based referee has officiated just one Whites’ match in the past – last season’s 1-1 draw with Wigan Athletic in March when Lukas Jutkiewicz’s strike was cancelled out by a late Nick Powell equaliser.

Predominantly a Football League official, he has reffed 17 games across the Championship, League One and League Two, as well as cup competitions so far this season, handing out 59 yellow cards and five red cards.

Ross Joyce and Matt Mcgrath will run the line, while Christopher Sarginson is the fourth official.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

38Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Mon Jan 26 2015, 15:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:Wish I was joining you, Breaders

Pervert.

39Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Mon Jan 26 2015, 16:40

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:Wish I was joining you, Breaders

Pervert.

Oh... the irony. Quality!

40Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Mon Jan 26 2015, 16:43

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can't you be bothered driving an hour to see your wife of an evening Bread?

Do you like Travelodges?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum