Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rotherham 4-2 Bolton

+21
Copper Dragon
luckyPeterpiper
Bollotom2014
terenceanne
rammywhite
aaron_bwfc
Keegan
BoltonTillIDie
Jkbjackson
Hipster_Nebula
boltonbonce
wanderlust
finlaymcdanger
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
wanderful life
NickFazer
Bwfc1958
Sluffy
Boggersbelief
Norpig
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

41Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Mon Jan 26 2015, 16:56

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

42Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Mon Jan 26 2015, 17:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Can't you be bothered driving an hour to see your wife of an evening Bread?

He prefers to sleep alone, he's made no secret of that.

43Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Mon Jan 26 2015, 17:32

wanderlust wrote:Can't you be bothered driving an hour to see your wife of an evening Bread?

Do you like Travelodges?
Lewis Hamilton may be able to do it in an hour but in my car, it takes nearer two.

That's twice in one day (there and back).

And they want me on site at 06:30.

So that would mean getting up at 4:00 am.

And that's not "early", it's "last night."

And the nice people I'm working for are paying me a daily rate + expenses, so it seemed rude not to stay over.

And the wife snores.

44Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Mon Jan 26 2015, 18:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

45Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Mon Jan 26 2015, 18:43

You utter bastard!   Very Happy

And I'm nipping down to Reception to demand my complimentary saxophonist right now.

They must've forgotten to give me one when I checked in.

46Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Mon Jan 26 2015, 18:52

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't think they're complimentary. Mine was pretty expensive. Shocked

47Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Tue Jan 27 2015, 01:33

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Millers last 5 results are:

Rotherham 0-2 Bournemouth
Brentford 1-0 Rotherham
Rotherham 1-5 Bournemouth
Blackpool 1-1 Rotherham
Rotherham 2-2 Huddersfield 

The last 5 meetings between Rotherham and Bolton:

Bolton 3-2 Rotherham
Bolton 2-0 Rotherham
Rotherham 2-1 Bolton
Rotherham 2-2 Bolton
Bolton 0-0 Rotherham

48Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Tue Jan 27 2015, 12:36

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Tough game tonight but I'm going for a narrow 1-0 victory. Pratley with the goal. Just getting that in there before the doom merchants arrive.

Don't forget to take your 'I hate Brucie' banner so we can pick you out of the crowd Breadders Very Happy

Last edited by Bwfc1958 on Tue Jan 27 2015, 12:38; edited 1 time in total

49Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Tue Jan 27 2015, 12:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

0-0, I can't see us scoring.

50Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Tue Jan 27 2015, 13:32

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

3-0 to them

51Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Tue Jan 27 2015, 13:37

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

:facepalm:
Bloody hell. I despair of you lot.

52Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Tue Jan 27 2015, 13:38

Jkbjackson

David Ngog
David Ngog

Going for a 2-0 win for the whites, heskey and danns.
Be a tough game and might be a few tired legs from the liverpool game but we will scrape through.Shocked

53Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Tue Jan 27 2015, 13:39

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Jkbjackson wrote:Going for a 2-0 win for the whites, heskey and danns.
Be a tough game and might be a few tired legs from the liverpool game but we will scrape through.Shocked
Oh shit. A bit of positivity. I don't think you belong on here mate.
I think Heskey is injured though.

54Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Tue Jan 27 2015, 13:41

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Saying heskey will score is very positive, he's not even playing.

2-1 away win

55Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Tue Jan 27 2015, 13:42

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Heskey's injured isn't he? Love the optimism. Shame about the realism.

56Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Tue Jan 27 2015, 13:45

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not sure if I have already posted my prediction but i'm going for Rotherham 0-2 Bolton

:COYW:

57Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Tue Jan 27 2015, 13:46

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

Heskey's injured isn't he? Love the optimism. Shame about the realism.
Yes, with a hamstring unfortunately Sad

58Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Tue Jan 27 2015, 13:47

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not to worry. Eidur will take the piss out of rotherams defence

59Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Tue Jan 27 2015, 13:52

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Preview: Rotherham v Bolton

SETTING THE SCENE 

Bolton Wanderers take on Rotherham United on Tuesday night looking to build on their recent good form that has seen them lose just one of their last 13 matches.

In comparison, hosts Rotherham have struggled in recent weeks, winning just once since mid-October in a run that spans over 15 games.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

With Neil Lennon’s side coming into the tie off the back of an impressive 0-0 draw against Premier League side Liverpool at Anfield, the Whites will be full of confidence knowing that a victory will take them into the top half of the table.

TEAM NEWS

Emile Heskey (hamstring) will miss the trip to Rotherham after limping off against Liverpool, while new signing Adam Le Fondre is ineligible to make his debut.

Lee Chung-Yong (leg) and Craig Davies (hamstring) remain sidelined, but Zach Clough (hamstring) could feature as the young forward closes in on a first team return.

Marc Tierney (leg), Mark Davies and Max Clayton (both knee) all remain long-term absentees.

LAST ROTHERHAM UNITED XI (v Bournemouth, L0-2)

Collin, Richardson, Morgan, Fryers (Milson 57), Arnason, Green, Hammill, Barmby (Newton 57). Smallwood, Ward (Bowery 75) Sammon.

ONE TO WATCH

Having spent the majority of the first half of the season on the sidelines through injury, Adam Hammill joined Rotherham United on loan from Huddersfield Town earlier this month.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Starting his career with Liverpool, the former England Under-21 international was loaned out to Dunfermline Athletic, Southampton, Blackpool and Barnsley, before signing for the latter permanently in 2009.

After joining Wolves in January 2011, Hammill spent time on loan at Middlesbrough and Huddersfield having found his game-time at Molineux limited, before making a permanent switch to the John Smith’s Stadium at the start of last season.

LAST TIME WE WERE HERE (Bolton 3-2 Rotherham United, 16 September 2014)

Tuesday night’s visit to the New York Stadium will mark Bolton Wanderers’ first ever visit to the stadium, with their last away clash with Rotherham coming all the way back in September 1992.

In fact, the Whites’ victory over the Millers at Macron Stadium earlier this season is the only previous meeting between the two sides at either of their current grounds.

Joe Mason scored a hat-trick that day, with two of his goals coming inside the final ten minutes, as Bolton ran out 3-2 winners.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

60Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Tue Jan 27 2015, 13:54

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Welcomed aboard btw. New posters always welcome. Just check the injury list before you post next time  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum