Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do You Feel Sorry For Hipster And The Scots?

+5
Jake McHale
Soul Kitchen
boltonbonce
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:UKIP = Make something up which scares naive people and say that.

I'm tiring of you mocking me. Do I strike you as naïve?

UKIP is the future, just because they only have one policy doesn't make them any less credible than, say, Labour who have already wrecked the country once in recent years.

Your're wrong Nat they don't even have a clear policy on the whole reason for being a political party in the first place ie a policy on dealing with immigration and leaving Europe.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dont let 1874 keep you in the cage, get out and speak up.

Vote UKIP for a better Britain.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:

Your're wrong Nat they don't even have a clear policy on the whole reason for being a political party in the first place ie a policy on dealing with immigration and leaving Europe.

Leaving Europe is a policy, stopping people coming to the UK for our benefits and bus service is a policy.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:

Leaving Europe is a policy, stopping people coming to the UK for our benefits and bus service is a policy.

the smallest manifesto in history, you could fit on the pack of one of Farage's fag packets Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:

the smallest manifesto in history, you could fit on the pack of one of Farage's fag packets Very Happy

Who cares, the Tories & Labour might have a million policies but they'll break them all once they get in power.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum