Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-2 Liverpool (FA Cup Replay)

+20
Norpig
Soul Kitchen
okocha
Keegan
Blackhand
observer
Chairmanda
rammywhite
Hipster_Nebula
Copper Dragon
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
aaron_bwfc
terenceanne
scottjames30
Bolton Nuts
Mr Magoo
karlypants
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

121Bolton 1-2 Liverpool (FA Cup Replay) - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Liverpool (FA Cup Replay) Thu Feb 05 2015, 14:24

karlypants wrote:As soon as I saw the penalty it didn't look like one to me either, it just looks like he simulated it tbh with his leg.
i'm not so sure, the contact didn't look obvious but look at the way his leg flicks up and hits him on the backside.  the contact made for something like that to happen would have been for cloughy's toes to have been stepped on.  Not an obvious hack and stonewaller but still enough to bring him down.  if a player is running the power from pulling the leg up from the pressure of the opposing players foot is why i think it was a penalty for me.  Saying that, i don't think the ref was in a good enough position to give it because to see something like that all happening as quick as it did you'd have to be right on top of it.  it's only since watching slow mo replays and the different angles that i came to that rather out there conclusion

122Bolton 1-2 Liverpool (FA Cup Replay) - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Liverpool (FA Cup Replay) Thu Feb 05 2015, 16:46

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Was a clear dive imo.

123Bolton 1-2 Liverpool (FA Cup Replay) - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Liverpool (FA Cup Replay) Thu Feb 05 2015, 21:07

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

We have been beat by a wonder goal...following on from the wonder goal with Wolves.  So unlucky IMO but they get a pay check too.  Hopefully our luck will even out going forward now.

124Bolton 1-2 Liverpool (FA Cup Replay) - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Liverpool (FA Cup Replay) Thu Feb 05 2015, 21:35

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Took a deflection, wasn't a wonder goal imo

125Bolton 1-2 Liverpool (FA Cup Replay) - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Liverpool (FA Cup Replay) Thu Feb 05 2015, 21:38

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Took a deflection, wasn't a wonder goal imo
That's right. I was more annoyed about their first goal.

126Bolton 1-2 Liverpool (FA Cup Replay) - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Liverpool (FA Cup Replay) Thu Feb 05 2015, 21:41

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The pass for their first goal was sublime

127Bolton 1-2 Liverpool (FA Cup Replay) - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Liverpool (FA Cup Replay) Thu Feb 05 2015, 21:59

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It was indeed. Coutinho was the best player on the pitch though, different class.

128Bolton 1-2 Liverpool (FA Cup Replay) - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Liverpool (FA Cup Replay) Thu Feb 05 2015, 22:11

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:agree:

129Bolton 1-2 Liverpool (FA Cup Replay) - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Liverpool (FA Cup Replay) Thu Feb 05 2015, 22:12

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

NickFazer wrote:It was indeed. Coutinho was the best player on the pitch though, different class.

Definitely. Reminds me a bit of Messi the way he moves with the ball. Has the potential to reach that level too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum