Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

plans for the day

+15
rammywhite
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
Bollotom2014
Sluffy
Banks of the Croal
Bwfc1958
scottjames30
gloswhite
karlypants
boltonbonce
Hipster_Nebula
Chairmanda
Natasha Whittam
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 31]

401plans for the day - Page 21 Empty Re: plans for the day Fri Aug 07 2015, 21:34

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm going to the game tomorrow. Looking forward to it!

402plans for the day - Page 21 Empty Re: plans for the day Fri Aug 07 2015, 22:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I believe Breaders is off to the beach. Very Happy

plans for the day - Page 21 Giphy

403plans for the day - Page 21 Empty Re: plans for the day Fri Aug 07 2015, 23:04

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

boltonbonce wrote:I believe Breaders is off to the beach. Very Happy

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

404plans for the day - Page 21 Empty Re: plans for the day Fri Aug 07 2015, 23:14

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chairmanda wrote:nope, they didnt touch it! How you feeling about season norpig?

not very confident to be honest Manda but at least it gets me out of the house once in a while?

What tablets do they have you on if you don't mind me asking?

405plans for the day - Page 21 Empty Re: plans for the day Fri Aug 07 2015, 23:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

After the beach,Bread goes shopping. Very Happy

406plans for the day - Page 21 Empty Re: plans for the day Sat Aug 08 2015, 00:05

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol!

407plans for the day - Page 21 Empty Re: plans for the day Sat Aug 08 2015, 12:40

I'm glad you bastards think it's funny.......

I went back to Tesco in Walkden earlier and I'm sure I heard one of the security guards say "That's him! That one there limping with the sunglasses and baseball cap on. Yeah.....the one with his collar turned up, trying to look inconspicuous."

408plans for the day - Page 21 Empty Re: plans for the day Mon Aug 10 2015, 11:29

In the office today.  got to do a presentation but now don't have to present it, just get the stuff together for someone else  cheers

It was the one i was worrying about so definitely a bonus.

i've pretty much done the presentation just need to cross the i's and dot the t's Wink

whats everyone else doing today?

409plans for the day - Page 21 Empty Re: plans for the day Mon Aug 10 2015, 11:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Paperwork!!! Sleep

410plans for the day - Page 21 Empty Re: plans for the day Mon Aug 10 2015, 12:25

y2johnny wrote:In the office today.  got to do a presentation but now don't have to present it, just get the stuff together for someone else  cheers

i've pretty much done the presentation just need to cross the i's and dot the t's Wink

Do yo like the person you are preparing the presentation for?

Yo can have them saying anything.

"Todays presentation is about the ...........er........Macron ....... Er.........  Invasion"

411plans for the day - Page 21 Empty Re: plans for the day Mon Aug 10 2015, 12:28

Barb Dwyer wrote:
y2johnny wrote:In the office today.  got to do a presentation but now don't have to present it, just get the stuff together for someone else  cheers

Do yo like the person you are preparing the presentation for?

Yo can have them saying anything.

"Todays presentation is about the ...........er........Macron ....... Er.........  Invasion"
hahaha, unfortunately my soon to be ex boss is proof reading it so i don't think i will get away with that, not that something similar hadn't crossed my mind Smile

412plans for the day - Page 21 Empty Re: plans for the day Mon Aug 10 2015, 12:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There was a day when Amos got slagged off on a daily basis for telling his life story. Seems it has now become the norm on here.

No one cares.

413plans for the day - Page 21 Empty Re: plans for the day Mon Aug 10 2015, 12:36

Natasha Whittam wrote:There was a day when Amos got slagged off on a daily basis for telling his life story. Seems it has now become the norm on here.

No one cares.
i know, lets all not post anything.  what a great idea for a forum................shut up you bellend!

414plans for the day - Page 21 Empty Re: plans for the day Mon Aug 10 2015, 12:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

415plans for the day - Page 21 Empty Re: plans for the day Mon Aug 10 2015, 12:39

i can tell she is getting to the stage again where she is going to piss off someone who will strop off and then she will have to sit on the naughty step again.  in fact kp, just bin her off now Smile

416plans for the day - Page 21 Empty Re: plans for the day Mon Aug 10 2015, 12:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
i know, lets all not post anything.  what a great idea for a forum................shut up you bellend!

I have my own humdrum life, I don't need to read about yours as well.

Is it any wonder we never attract new members. If you're going to post about your life, at least make it up.

417plans for the day - Page 21 Empty Re: plans for the day Mon Aug 10 2015, 12:46

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

If you're going to post about your life, at least make it up.
we all arent like you fred

418plans for the day - Page 21 Empty Re: plans for the day Mon Aug 10 2015, 12:48

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I love hearing what you lot get up to.
Bread in particular.
plans for the day - Page 21 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-16162-1368614303-0

419plans for the day - Page 21 Empty Re: plans for the day Mon Aug 10 2015, 12:49

boltonbonce wrote:I love hearing what you lot get up to.
Bread in particular.
plans for the day - Page 21 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-16162-1368614303-0
don't admit to that bonce, fred will try to single you out too!

420plans for the day - Page 21 Empty Re: plans for the day Mon Aug 10 2015, 12:49

I've just bought a unicorn.

It's going to live in my shed with the alligator and the Martian.

I will be feeding it magic porridge which will make it poo out gold bars and make me rich.

How's that?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum