Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Be more German

+17
Hipster_Nebula
okocha
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
Bolton Nuts
Norpig
boltonbonce
Copper Dragon
Bwfc1958
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Soul Kitchen
karlypants
Chairmanda
wanderlust
Bollotom2014
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 33]

41Be more German - Page 3 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Aug 26 2015, 20:58

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

If we weren't already saturated with nutty mussies, Eastern European's and Jocks then we probably would take in these refugees.

After all we do have plenty of room on this vast but sparsely populated island. Pile them in.

42Be more German - Page 3 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Aug 26 2015, 21:19

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Be more Bayern Munich........

Be more German - Page 3 9pp8o0

I bet you'd be kicking off if it was a Bolton team photo.  Very Happy

43Be more German - Page 3 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Aug 26 2015, 21:28

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Franck Ribery must be an alcoholic. They wouldn't let him hold one in case he drank it all before they had chance to take the picture.

44Be more German - Page 3 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Aug 26 2015, 21:34

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:If Germany can take more in, we can do. It's yet another example of this callous Tory government who are more concerned with political point scoring than actually helping people.

Germany is a bigger country land wise, and the Tories are helping rich people.
I visited Munich last year and was amazed how many of the feckless twats where hanging about in the street mithering folk and generally making the place look untidy.
I'll bet the Krauts are impressed?

45Be more German - Page 3 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Aug 26 2015, 22:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Being more German often comes back to haunt some of our more famous residents. Shocked

46Be more German - Page 3 Empty Re: Be more German Wed Aug 26 2015, 23:35

Soul Kitchen wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:If Germany can take more in, we can do. It's yet another example of this callous Tory government who are more concerned with political point scoring than actually helping people.

I visited Munich last year and was amazed how many of the feckless twats where hanging about in the street mithering folk and generally making the place look untidy.

Bloody hell you should have said. Hope it didn't ruin your holiday having to see them. 

Glad you out of the country though, keep doing it you might learn something.

47Be more German - Page 3 Empty Re: Be more German Thu Aug 27 2015, 01:23

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:Glad you out of the country though, keep doing it you might learn something.

Yes he'll probably learn about how European countries are having problems with migrants.

48Be more German - Page 3 Empty Re: Be more German Thu Aug 27 2015, 08:21

Yes under the massive pressure of refugees Europe is burning to the ground. Paris now resembles Burnley - a festering shit heap with little sign of civilisation.

This really is the end of days, all we can do now is dig in and hope this all blows over.

49Be more German - Page 3 Empty Re: Be more German Thu Aug 27 2015, 09:44

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:

Bloody hell you should have said. Hope it didn't ruin your holiday having to see them. 

Glad you out of the country though, keep doing it you might learn something.

Yes it did and yes I do.
The country full, we take enough, and that's too many.

50Be more German - Page 3 Empty Re: Be more German Thu Aug 27 2015, 09:46

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Copper Dragon wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:Glad you out of the country though, keep doing it you might learn something.

Yes he'll probably learn about how European countries are having problems with migrants.

Correct. I saw one twat on Kos say if this is is Europe I'm goin back to Syria. Bye, the Greeks have enough problems of their own.

51Be more German - Page 3 Empty Re: Be more German Thu Aug 27 2015, 09:47

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:Yes under the massive pressure of refugees Europe is burning to the ground. Paris now resembles Burnley - a festering shit heap with little sign of civilisation.

This really is the end of days, all we can do now is dig in and hope this all blows over.

Like Tower Hamlets from what I've seen.

52Be more German - Page 3 Empty Re: Be more German Thu Aug 27 2015, 09:59

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

We've been taking refugees since the thirties. Germany emptied just about everyone twixt 1936 and 1945 and the Eastern sector took no-one while the wall was up. They need "Good" refugees and immigrants but as said you only have to walk through Munich, Berlin, Paris, London, even Bolton to see the dregs that are flooding in. I'm not referring to the genuine immigrants but the dross of countries that have nothing in common with us. This year, next year, it'll be the same. The bleeding hearts will allow their own kids to suffer to make way for immigrants not interested in the UK, just the benefits. It's tragic, course it is, but look at our own kids in poverty, families rumbling along on a few quid, 36,000 children at serious risk of harm, overflowing council and medical services, police and military cut to the bone and further cuts expected. And it isn't a Tory effort. Labour expanded benefits so wide that it's now cheaper to loaf around at home than to work. Labour opened our frontiers to anyone with enough cash to pay the traffickers thousands, so they're hardly poor. It'll never end but it should be made more difficult. In the name of the father, etcetra.........

53Be more German - Page 3 Empty Re: Be more German Thu Aug 27 2015, 10:08

Still yet to hear a viable alternative to dividing the migrants up between the entire EU. You can say we're full (we're not) but that doesn't offer an alternative, leaving people to rot in refugee camps is inhumane and also prevents positive contributions to the economy (which immigrants are more likely to do than UK nationals). 

So what is the alternative?

54Be more German - Page 3 Empty Re: Be more German Thu Aug 27 2015, 10:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Still yet to hear a viable alternative to dividing the migrants up between the entire EU. You can say we're full (we're not) but that doesn't offer an alternative, leaving people to rot in refugee camps is inhumane and also prevents positive contributions to the economy (which immigrants are more likely to do than UK nationals). 

So what is the alternative?

You keep telling us your way is the only way despite most people disagreeing.

Learn when to leave it alone.

55Be more German - Page 3 Empty Re: Be more German Thu Aug 27 2015, 10:15

But what's the alternative?

56Be more German - Page 3 Empty Re: Be more German Thu Aug 27 2015, 10:31

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bollotom2014 wrote:We've been taking refugees since the thirties. Germany emptied just about everyone twixt 1936 and 1945 and the Eastern sector took no-one while the wall was up. They need "Good" refugees and immigrants but as said you only have to walk through Munich, Berlin, Paris, London, even Bolton to see the dregs that are flooding in. I'm not referring to the genuine immigrants but the dross of countries that have nothing in common with us. This year, next year, it'll be the same. The bleeding hearts will allow their own kids to suffer to make way for immigrants not interested in the UK, just the benefits. It's tragic, course it is, but look at our own kids in poverty, families rumbling along on a few quid, 36,000 children at serious risk of harm, overflowing council and medical services, police and military cut to the bone and further cuts expected. And it isn't a Tory effort. Labour expanded benefits so wide that it's now cheaper to loaf around at home than to work. Labour opened our frontiers to anyone with enough cash to pay the traffickers thousands, so they're hardly poor. It'll never end but it should be made more difficult. In the name of the father, etcetra.........

We're all immigrants and have been coming to these islands for thousands of years. Less then 0.01% of the population have any trace of ancient Brit DNA - and even the ancient Brits walked here from Europe so nobody can claim to have a truly British ancestry.
Since the War, Germany has welcomed "Gast Arbeiter" - guest workers - mainly from Turkey so it's no surprise that they are prepared to increase the number of workers prepared to do the jobs that the Germans don't want to do themselves.
The British approach was to give passports to people from nations we had previously claimed as part of the "British Empire" so we already have a culturally diverse society - and yet very few Brits recognise the fact and the staunchest anti-immigrationists (if that's a word) are second and third generation immigrants themselves.
It's like we all came here and then didn't want anyone else to do the same.

Ultimately, anti-immigration policies are purely selfish.

57Be more German - Page 3 Empty Re: Be more German Thu Aug 27 2015, 10:35

Whether people over here like it or not, we've created this mess by sticking our noses into Middle East / North African politics and imposing our political will on them:

"Gulf War 2 - The Quest For WMD's!" 

"Afghanistan - Let's Kill Bin Laden and Stop The Opium Trade!" 

"Libya - Let's Get Gaddafi and Make Him Pay For Lockerbie!"

"Syria - Er......Not Quite Sure What's Going On and Who The Bad Guys Are!"

We, the people, have consistently allowed our governments to interfere in other countries' domestic affairs for years, pretending that it was being done in the name of some moral crusade to make the world a better place, but we all know deep down that it was all a sham.

GW2 was about oil and Dubbya trying to make a name for himself and do what his Daddy couldn't do - "get" Saddam.

The entire Afghan mess was Dubbya (and then Obama) perpetrating nothing more than a revenge mission for 9/11. (OBL was in fucking Pakistan the whole time!)

Libya has more oil under its deserts than anywhere else on the planet and the Yanks (the world's largest consumer of crude oil) are running out of it in Texas - draw your own conclusions.

Syria is a right mess because it's a conflict between (at least) two sets of bad guys, so nobody over here wants to get too involved. So we just stand back and let them get on with it. And thus allowed IS to establish a power base and gain strength.

We've created this unholy mess by letting our politicians tap into our inherent xenophobia and lack of understanding of global geo-politics, so we're partly responsible.

And if that means a terrified family whose village has been attacked by a bunch of chemical weapon wielding lunatics want to come over here to escape the kind of atrocities that we can only dream about in our worst nightmares, that's fine with me.

Some of the comments that I'm seeing on this subject really are putting me in mind of a lot of the things I've read and seen about the political climate in Germany in the 30's.

We're British and I thought we were supposed to be better than that?

Rant fucking over.

58Be more German - Page 3 Empty Re: Be more German Thu Aug 27 2015, 10:55

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's more than likely for the rest of my life I will live under a Tory Government which will involve cuts in services, NHS, etc. You balloon on like a petulant child and always ready to be toxic, particularly when folk don't agree with you, explain to me why I should share those remaining perks with folk who think of me as an infidel and a worthless piece of shit?
You assume that people in Bolton have no experience of migrants, I have it on good authority there are 70 different languages approx spoke there, that'll have a cost in sevices no doubt.

59Be more German - Page 3 Empty Re: Be more German Thu Aug 27 2015, 11:02

Soul Kitchen wrote:It's more than likely for the rest of my life I will live under a Tory Government which will involve cuts in services, NHS, etc. You balloon on like a petulant child and always ready to be toxic, particularly when folk don't agree with you, explain to me why I should share those remaining perks with folk who think of me as an infidel and a worthless piece of shit?
You assume that people in Bolton have no experience of migrants, I have it on good authority there are 70 different languages approx spoke there, that'll have a cost in sevices  no doubt.

When have I assumed that people in Bolton have no experience of migrants? Nat accused me of that and I corrected her, I'm well aware that there's immigration all over the country.

I think your first question gets to the route of the issue, you think all immigrants hate you. Sorry SK but that's your issue and your paranoia and complete rubbish.

60Be more German - Page 3 Empty Re: Be more German Thu Aug 27 2015, 11:03

Breadman wrote:Whether people over here like it or not, we've created this mess by sticking our noses into Middle East / North African politics and imposing our political will on them:

"Gulf War 2 - The Quest For WMD's!" 

"Afghanistan - Let's Kill Bin Laden and Stop The Opium Trade!" 

"Libya - Let's Get Gaddafi and Make Him Pay For Lockerbie!"

"Syria - Er......Not Quite Sure What's Going On and Who The Bad Guys Are!"

We, the people, have consistently allowed our governments to interfere in other countries' domestic affairs for years, pretending that it was being done in the name of some moral crusade to make the world a better place, but we all know deep down that it was all a sham.

GW2 was about oil and Dubbya trying to make a name for himself and do what his Daddy couldn't do - "get" Saddam.

The entire Afghan mess was Dubbya (and then Obama) perpetrating nothing more than a revenge mission for 9/11. (OBL was in fucking Pakistan the whole time!)

Libya has more oil under its deserts than anywhere else on the planet and the Yanks (the world's largest consumer of crude oil) are running out of it in Texas - draw your own conclusions.

Syria is a right mess because it's a conflict between (at least) two sets of bad guys, so nobody over here wants to get too involved. So we just stand back and let them get on with it. And thus allowed IS to establish a power base and gain strength.

We've created this unholy mess by letting our politicians tap into our inherent xenophobia and lack of understanding of global geo-politics, so we're partly responsible.

And if that means a terrified family whose village has been attacked by a bunch of chemical weapon wielding lunatics want to come over here to escape the kind of atrocities that we can only dream about in our worst nightmares, that's fine with me.

Some of the comments that I'm seeing on this subject really are putting me in mind of a lot of the things I've read and seen about the political climate in Germany in the 30's.

We're British and I thought we were supposed to be better than that?

Rant fucking over.

Bang on, as is Wanderlust's comment.

:clap:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum