Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Be more German

+17
Hipster_Nebula
okocha
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
Bolton Nuts
Norpig
boltonbonce
Copper Dragon
Bwfc1958
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Soul Kitchen
karlypants
Chairmanda
wanderlust
Bollotom2014
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 33]

61Be more German - Page 4 Empty Re: Be more German Thu 27 Aug - 11:05

Soul Kitchen wrote: explain to me why I should share those remaining perks with folk who think of me as an infidel and a worthless piece of shit?

But this is it - the whole, ridiculous myth that anybody trying to escape tyranny is some sort of mental Wahabi nutter with an AK and a deeply ingrained desire to blow us all up.

They're not!

The overwhelming majority are just simple people like us who just want to be left alone and live out their days in peace.

Why can't folk see it?

62Be more German - Page 4 Empty Re: Be more German Thu 27 Aug - 11:13

These people leave their whole lives behind to escape from ISIS, risk theirs and their families lives to get to a safer part of the world. Then when they get there decide that actually the ISIS view is pretty bang on and they want to destroy the country they escaped to.

Right.

63Be more German - Page 4 Empty Re: Be more German Thu 27 Aug - 11:33

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

most people i would imagine would have no problem with migrants escaping ISIS or other kinds of persecution, it's how we deal with the other kinds of migrants, the ones that people are afraid to talk about openly because they will be classed as a bigot or a racist.

64Be more German - Page 4 Empty Re: Be more German Thu 27 Aug - 11:34

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

So, we're now all Nazis, intolerant, really not worthy of holding an opinion so a rather pointless exercise opening the thread for discussion in the first place. Thank goodness this is a football forum and not a political one.

65Be more German - Page 4 Empty Re: Be more German Thu 27 Aug - 11:36

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Record high immigration figures revealed this morning.

Let some more in though, some of the posters on this very thread will put them up and take care of them.

66Be more German - Page 4 Empty Re: Be more German Thu 27 Aug - 11:43

Norpig wrote:most people i would imagine would have no problem with migrants escaping ISIS or other kinds of persecution, it's how we deal with the other kinds of migrants, the ones that people are afraid to talk about openly because they will be classed as a bigot or a racist.

I'd hope you're right, but judging by SK's comments that these people are undesirables, I'm not sure you are. Particularly as these refugees our PM is describing as a 'swarm'. They've come from war torn countries where they're not safe anymore, it's not as though they've come to Britain out of choice.

On the other kinds of migrants, 2/3 of the EU migrants this year have come for a job they already had lined up. So if the government want to reduce that number they need to make the work more desirable for people within the UK (wage increases), although I've no idea how many UK residents want the jobs these migrants are doing.

67Be more German - Page 4 Empty Re: Be more German Thu 27 Aug - 11:49

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Copper Dragon wrote:Record high immigration figures revealed this morning.

Let some more in though, some of the posters on this very thread will put them up and take care of them.

Correct.
I'm in self preservation mode, just like the ones trying to get in, and fortunately Corbyn will never reach the heady heights of Chamberlain.
Some of the posters on here completely disregard the generation gap of folk and do their best to impose their beliefs.
Somebody said we are British, we are better than that, yes we are but unfortunately some undesirables have took advantage of that attitude!!!
As for my paranoia, you haven't got a fucking clue about me 74, you too live in your own little bubble.
Btw you've still not explained why I should share?

68Be more German - Page 4 Empty Re: Be more German Thu 27 Aug - 11:58

You said you believe all immigrants hate you.

So clearly you have your own paranoid issues which massively warp your judgement on this. 

So I give up, seeing as you keep talking about how old you are you've clearly decided there's no room for your views to change any more. So instead of me trying to convince you I'l leave you to enjoy them.

69Be more German - Page 4 Empty Re: Be more German Thu 27 Aug - 12:01

I'm honestly not trying to impose my beliefs on anybody.

But this is a forum for discussion so I'll defend my right to offer them up for public consumption.

And as for "disregarding the generation gap", what does that mean?

Is it ok to dislike foreigners if you can remember black and white tellies or having Rubella?

And finally, regarding this comment: "Btw you've still not explained why I should share?"

Like me, you are no friend to Thatcher, Cameron and that lot.

So how does that question sit with your beliefs regarding the selfish Tory twats that we both hate?

70Be more German - Page 4 Empty Re: Be more German Thu 27 Aug - 12:04

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Dear oh dear. When educated discussion ends the insults begin. Admit you started this thread just for your own purposes. Sometimes being a clever bugger backfires. lmao

71Be more German - Page 4 Empty Re: Be more German Thu 27 Aug - 12:10

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bollotom2014 wrote:Dear oh dear. When educated discussion ends the insults begin. Admit you started this thread just for your own purposes. Sometimes being a clever bugger backfires. lmao

Correct. By his own admittance he likes to have the last word, even admits his aquaintances say that.
He has all the solutions for housing, services, schooling, NHS and benefits but fails to answer when challenged.
Let em all in, fuck that!!

BTW might be doing a dis service by saying he for all I know.

72Be more German - Page 4 Empty Re: Be more German Thu 27 Aug - 12:15

Bollotom2014 wrote:Dear oh dear. When educated discussion ends the insults begin. Admit you started this thread just for your own purposes. Sometimes being a clever bugger backfires. lmao

Somebody who believes all immigrants hate them is the definition of paranoid, can you really disagree with that?

I started this thread because I'm increasingly uncomfortable with what I read about the migrant crisis, so I thought I'd see what opinion on here looks like and how people substantiate their views. I suppose that is starting the thread for my own purposes, is that an issue?

Incidentally I found your comments interesting - although I don't agree, you at least tried to support your point with some facts.

73Be more German - Page 4 Empty Re: Be more German Thu 27 Aug - 12:32

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

So can you answer my question re. services, NHS, etc., thought not! Very Happy

And that's the most important question of all!!!!

74Be more German - Page 4 Empty Re: Be more German Thu 27 Aug - 12:39

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

But you didn't really seek opinion, 74, you objected to every post that didn't follow your line. Your opinion and I respect it, but please also respect my opinion. I'm all for rescuing people and giving them aid where necessary, but there has to be an end point. Latest news, 20 dead in a lorry in Austria. If they had come the "Correct" way they'd still be alive. We can't take everyone. Our present net migration is of the order of 300,000. Let's then take another 400,000 and then say that's it. You really only have to look at the size of our nation and the others in the EU, let alone the rest of the world, to realise we can take a finite amount before us Brits will have to start hutching up so we can get more in.

Last edited by Bollotom2014 on Thu 27 Aug - 12:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : For accuracy due to mis-typing. I promise to buck up)

75Be more German - Page 4 Empty Re: Be more German Thu 27 Aug - 12:40

Your question is nonsense SK, that's why i ignored it -

explain to me why I should share those remaining perks with folk who think of me as an infidel and a worthless piece of shit? 

Because your life isn't worth more than anybody else's and in my mind we don't have a choice but to re home these people, not just as the UK but as the EU as a whole. Europe rebuilt after 2 world wars and complete devastation, it can find a way to accommodate these people who've lost everything.

Plus the fact that immigrants don't hate you SK, they've risked their lives to get to Britain.

Last edited by bwfc1874 on Thu 27 Aug - 12:46; edited 1 time in total

76Be more German - Page 4 Empty Re: Be more German Thu 27 Aug - 12:45

Bollotom2014 wrote:But you didn't really seek opinion, 74, you objected to every post that didn't follow your line. Your opinion and I respect it, but please also respect my opinion. 

It's a discussion, I read an opposing view and I counter the parts I don't agree with. If that doesn't happen then it's not a discussion. But if that's what you'd prefer then no problem, thanks for offering your opinion and I think you make some interesting points.

By the way it's probably best to ignore the back and forth between me and SK, we do this on every topic we both have an opinion on - because they always oppose. I have no time for him and he clearly has no time for me, so we tend to be off hand.

77Be more German - Page 4 Empty Re: Be more German Thu 27 Aug - 13:16

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

1874 HOW DO WE FUND IT ALL?
How many times do I need to ask the fucking question?
Just say I don't know instead of rabbiting on about my supposed paranoia!
Are you on the ropes with this funding issue? I think so!
You and Corbyn, two peas in a pod. One'had his life and should know better and one just starting and thinks he knows better.

78Be more German - Page 4 Empty Re: Be more German Thu 27 Aug - 14:05

That's the first time you've asked it so once is fine thanks mate.

We're one of the wealthiest countries in the world, as Germany have found a way and we should share the burden with them. 

As should all of the EU, supported by EU funding and remember immigration makes a positive impact on our economy overall.

And just on your paranoia, all immigrants hate me is pretty conclusive, nothing supposed about it.

79Be more German - Page 4 Empty Re: Be more German Thu 27 Aug - 14:11

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

74 is finally being found out

80Be more German - Page 4 Empty Re: Be more German Thu 27 Aug - 14:14

How so Boggy?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum: