Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donald Trump for President of the USA

+35
Dunkels King
Leeds_Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Growler
Soul Kitchen
NickFazer
King Bill
DEANO82
Cajunboy
Boggersbelief
Lard Lad
Fabians Right Peg
terenceanne
okocha
Bread2.0
xmiles
whatsgoingon
scottjames30
observer
wessy
luckyPeterpiper
Natasha Whittam
Chairmanda
Copper Dragon
Bollotom2014
karlypants
Bwfc1958
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
finlaymcdanger
Bolton Nuts
rammywhite
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 36 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 50]

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

xmiles wrote:Surely the fact that he is reneging on his promises is a good thing for America!

Unlike here where the brexiteers are reneging on their promises (£350m for the NHS, etc) and it is a bad thing for us.

It took some time for the brexiteers to come to a realisation that they had been conned and it was the remainers who pointed out that they were and are continuing to be conned.

In America it was the chief conman who lasted two days before all his bombast and lies started to unravel.
So all the hillbillies, rednecks and Okies who fell for his claptrap will be a bit disappointed. that they're not all going to be wealthy and healthy and part of a new 'great' America.
Tough shit as far as I'm concerned as the brain deads elected him, so they'll have to put up with him.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Love Bernie. Sort of bloke I'd take a bullet for.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

rammywhite wrote:So far (after two days) Trump has changed his mind (if he has one) on:

a) he's not going to repeal the 'catastrophe' of Obamacare. He's going to keep most of it,and

b) he's not going to appoint a special prosecutor to make sure that Hillary Clinton will end up in jail.

Next will be reneging on the promise to build the wall, keep Muslims out of America and abolish climate change legislation.

What a joke! What a tragedy for America.

That's what you get when you put a Shitehouse in the Whitehouse

Don't get all worked up Rammy .....the press is making up stuff based on snippets and sound bites.  He hasn't put a team together yet nevermind issued policy decisions. Any likely action will take months or even years to implement or never get done at all.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boggersbelief wrote:TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

You sound like Nellie the elephant

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

You sound like Nellie the elephant

I sound like a fan of Donald Trump

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope one of his first jobs,when he finally gets behind the desk in the oval office,is to have his barber executed. Not a fan of Trump I'm afraid.

The slurry with the fringe on top.

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It's starting.....

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Megyn Kelly has had numerous death threats over the past three weeks. And get a load of this guy.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The NY Times is virtually an advertising leg of the Democrats ...... no need to read the article..... All can guess it's a hammer piece as per usual.

Unfortunately you can't get a common sense news broadcast anymore. You have Fox at the right and CNN etc. on the left. 

That's just the way it is.  Brainwashing either side for votes.

Here Endeth today's lesson.  clown

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Jesus.....

This is the problem with the internet.

Any dickhead with enough cash and a sharp suit can set up a "news" network.

And "a certain section of society" takes it at face value and believes it as gospel.

I keep saying it but Idiocracy is looking more and more like a documentary on how we are evolving as a species by the day.....

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 22 Drally

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

terenceanne wrote:

The NY Times is virtually an advertising leg of the Democrats ...... no need to read the article..... All can guess it's a hammer piece as per usual.

Unfortunately you can't get a common sense news broadcast anymore. You have Fox at the right and CNN etc. on the left. 

I get what you're saying, T, but if you were an alien (a proper one from space, not a Mexican gardener) and you'd just landed and you just listened to the candidates speeches, which one would you vote for?

The one saying that women should be empowered to achieve their goals or the one who would happily grab them by the pussy "because they love it" because you're famous....?

Last edited by Bread2.0 on Sat Nov 19 2016, 00:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Trump style use of the English language - I apologise.)

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They should have gone with Bernie. He'd have wiped the floor with Trump.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bread2.0 wrote:
terenceanne wrote:

I get what you're saying, T, but if you were an alien (a proper one from space, not a Mexican gardner) and you'd just landed and you just listened to the candidates speeches, which one would you vote for?

The one saying that women should be empowered to achieve their goals or the one who would happily grab them by the pussy "because they love it" because you're famous....?

I personally prefer pussy  .....

But if you want an argument.....you have one very trained Politician who has every word scripted for 30 years and very careful when speaking on camera....and then a snippet of some bloke from 20 years ago making fun of some hot chicks.  Things that would never be said if trump was in political office at the time.  Just like shouting "show us yer tits" at a BWFC home game and somebody has a recorder going for use 20 years from now when you are running for Mayor of Farnworth.  It's apples and Oranges.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm hoping Trump will be deftly handled by the American equivalent of Sir Humphrey.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:
Bread2.0 wrote:
terenceanne wrote:

I get what you're saying, T, but if you were an alien (a proper one from space, not a Mexican gardner) and you'd just landed and you just listened to the candidates speeches, which one would you vote for?

I personally prefer pussy  .....

But if you want an argument.....you have one very trained Politician who has every word scripted for 30 years and very careful when speaking on camera....and then a snippet of some bloke from 20 years ago making fun of some hot chicks.  Things that would never be said if trump was in political office at the time.  Just like shouting "show us yer tits" at a BWFC home game and somebody has a recorder going for use 20 years from now when you are running for Mayor of Farnworth.  It's apples and Oranges.

:like:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 36 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum