Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donald Trump for President of the USA

+35
Dunkels King
Leeds_Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Growler
Soul Kitchen
NickFazer
King Bill
DEANO82
Cajunboy
Boggersbelief
Lard Lad
Fabians Right Peg
terenceanne
okocha
Bread2.0
xmiles
whatsgoingon
scottjames30
observer
wessy
luckyPeterpiper
Natasha Whittam
Chairmanda
Copper Dragon
Bollotom2014
karlypants
Bwfc1958
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
finlaymcdanger
Bolton Nuts
rammywhite
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 36 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 50]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't suppose you were at the Pittsburgh protest Terence?
Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 23 20161117hmnPittProtest-2-1

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Fuckin' 'ell, Terence......

How long have you lived over there?

I'm asking that because it appears that the assimilation is now complete.

"..some bloke 20 years ago making fun of some hot chicks".....?

You know what.....fuck it, I can't be arsed even debating that point.

Fuck me.....if even the British people living in The States are using vernacular like that it's no surprise that this fucking idiot was able to pull off the biggest con in history.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:Fuckin' 'ell, Terence......

How long have you lived over there?

I'm asking that because it appears that the assimilation is now complete.

"..some bloke 20 years ago making fun of some hot chicks".....?

You know what.....fuck it, I can't be arsed even debating that point.

Fuck me.....if even the British people living in The States are using vernacular like that it's no surprise that this fucking idiot was able to pull off the biggest con in history.

Why should DT be punished for something he said many moons ago?

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Breaders is obviously one of these all inclusive, all together, tolerant types......unless the decision goes against him of course.

Lets get back to football ....

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

If the fact that I find some odious wanker laughing about how he forces himself on unsuspecting women repugnant makes me a soft-arsed lefty, then fair enough - guilty as charged.

However, I prefer to view it as making me a normal human being.

What's your view on public drinking fountains and buses?

Segregated or mixed?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Locker room talk I think he claimed it was and he'd be right I reckon.

I've heard enough people spout absolute bollocks over the years about all sorts, particularly women and believed non of it.  I don't doubt that you have to.

I've never understood the mind of any women but I do know than any woman with a free choice would only go with a man if THEY wanted to - despite whatever any bloke may tell anyone else afterwards.

I doubt any woman would go with Trump because of his looks or charm and I've no doubt a little bit of the Mrs Merton line "what first attracted you to the millionaire..." may apply to some who did.

Yes not a Politically Correct thing for him to say but millions of blokes all around the world say the same - and worse!

Clearly the clip was used as a last gasp attempt to halt his march to the Presidency - and it didn't work.

Neither candidate was an appealing choice and the people voted for the non establishment one - because (as per Brexit) - their life's had got progressively worse over the last thirty odd years under those who had led them (and got wealthier themselves) and took a chance that it can't be any worse having a complete change for them and who knows, it might even be better!

People rejected more the path they had been led down by the likes of the Cameron's and Clinton's of this world and not because they thought Brexit and Trump was the magical answer.

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

This isn't about women "going" with Trump because he's rich and famous.

Have you heard the audio from the clip?

• "I'm automatically attracted to beautiful [women]—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

This is a bloke bragging about using his position and power to sexually assault women.

And if the most powerful nation on earth is capable of electing a bloke like that to the presidency, it's a damning indictment of the society we live in nowadays.

And before anybody throws Bill Clinton into the conversation, Monica Lewinski was a willing participant in what went on in the Oval Office and Clinton tried keeping quiet about it because he knew it was wrong.

Trump's openly bragging about his actions - big difference.

But hey, what do I know...?

I'm just a namby pamby liberal.

Last edited by Bread2.0 on Sat Nov 19 2016, 13:52; edited 1 time in total

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Either click the link Bonce provides above to Frankie Boyle's American Autopsy, or click here:-

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjN6dbXyo3QAhUlJcAKHWLgCcsQqQIIHzAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vox.com%2F2016%2F11%2F3%2F13507626%2Fseth-meyers-trump-clinton-scandals&usg=AFQjCNGzaiCi-ukLf1SV9AiICbbZ_DoPXA

Bread, I'm with you 100%. It's not just the things Trump said ages ago, but-more pertinently-what he spouted in the election campaign that makes him the most odious of human beings. I'd like to know what qualities make him fit to be President in the eyes of those who back him.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Because every other politician is a whiter than white upstanding member of society....

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Boggersbelief wrote:Because every other politician is a whiter than white upstanding member of society....

No, the're not but that's not the point and if you're honestly missing it, I'm not going to waste my time trying to explain it further.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Donald Trump as president will be good for the world not just America

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Why do you say that, Boggers and Sluffy? What personality traits and actual policies of Trump lead you to believe that he has anything positive to offer to America and the world?

I ask you to view the links that Bonce and I have provided today and come back with your answer. 

Shouldn't Presidents be role models, to lead by example?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bread2.0 wrote:This isn't about women "going" with Trump because he's rich and famous.

Have you heard the audio from the clip?

• "I'm automatically attracted to beautiful [women]—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

This is a bloke bragging about using his position and power to sexually assault women.

And if the most powerful nation on earth is capable of electing a bloke like that to the presidency, it's a damning indictment of the society we live in nowadays.

And before anybody throws Bill Clinton into the conversation, Monica Lewinski was a willing participant in what went on in the Oval Office and Clinton tried keeping quiet about it because he knew it was wrong.

Trump's openly bragging about his actions - big difference.

But hey, what do I know...?

I'm just a namby pamby liberal.

Do you really believe his 'brag' is true?

I don't.

Just locker room bull shit - as he claimed.

Do you really believe in 'sue everybody' America, that he really went around for the last twenty odd years groping women without any one at least starting a court case against him?

He might well be odious but he's hardly a babe magnet and if he did behave like that from time to time it would have been with the woman's consent and not through his sexual magnetism of them.

Also if that clip was the WORST of what teams of people must have been scouring over his life's history to get some dirt on his private life during the long drawn out election process, then telling a bull shit story to another bloke in what he believed to be a private conversation really isn't that bad at all.

There's probably people with bigger skeletons in their closets on here!

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:Why do you say that, Boggers and Sluffy? What personality traits and actual policies of Trump lead you to believe that he has anything positive to offer to America and the world?

I ask you to view the links that Bonce and I have provided today and come back with your answer. 

Right off the bat the relations between the two nuclear big guns will have dramatically improved. Trump and Putin like each other.

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Boggersbelief wrote:
okocha wrote:Why do you say that, Boggers and Sluffy? What personality traits and actual policies of Trump lead you to believe that he has anything positive to offer to America and the world?

Right off the bat the relations between the two nuclear big guns will have dramatically improved. Trump and Putin like each other.

Yeah, Stalin and Hitler got on famously and that worked out really well, didn't it?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Obama has been a most dignified president over the last eight years and the country has not only voted against his party but for Trump of all people.

Everyone one in any sort of political or business leadership in this country wanted us to remain in the EU, yet the country voted for the likes of Boris and Gove.

Doesn't that tell you something?

It does me.

It tells me that ruling elite have lost tune with the majority, who have been left behind and have suffered.

They have been sick of it and rather unexpectedly by those 'who know better', and have said to hell with this, any other way than the one we've been going can't be any worse for 'us' even if it means it is worse for 'them'.

Smoking kills you but people do it.

Eating too much is bad for you but we are an obese nation.

Drinking alcohol is bad for your health but see how much the supermarkets will sell in the run up to Christmas!

Experts can write and all agree on what is best politically and economically for a country but if it gives a majority of people no 'pleasure' then will they keep on voting for it?

Brexit and Trump shows they no longer will.

The majority didn't feel they were going anywhere inside the EU or following the Washington elite and have - for better or worse - voted with their feet.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

People are getting upset about Trumps promises, shocked that he's not going to stick to his word, while at the same time, criticising him for not doing what he said he would. 
Personally, I'm happy to wait for the dust to settle, because, quite simply, Trump is already finding that he can't charge through the established order as easily as he thought. I've said it before, and still believe, that there are checks and balances in place, or will be, that will throttle back some of the more ludicrous ideas he's put forward.
As for breaking promises, did Obama deliver all of his ? (never mind the trillions of Dollars national debt he incurred), I don't believe he did.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I heard a comment on the TV this morning, where a plasterer said that he was taking home less today than he was 5 years ago, and I believe this endorses Sluffy's comments. 
We're being led by a political 'elite' that thinks the country's woes can be sorted by a pasty tax, (later dropped), or charging 5p for a plastic carrier bag, and the public have had enough. 
Society is going to rat shit, and the politicians were quite content to tweak the rules, but not actually solve the problems. Makes you wonder if the revolution has finally come.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

gloswhite wrote:People are getting upset about Trumps promises, shocked that he's not going to stick to his word, while at the same time, criticising him for not doing what he said he would. 
Personally, I'm happy to wait for the dust to settle, because, quite simply, Trump is already finding that he can't charge through the established order as easily as he thought. I've said it before, and still believe, that there are checks and balances in place, or will be, that will throttle back some of the more ludicrous ideas he's put forward.
As for breaking promises, did Obama deliver all of his ? (never mind the trillions of Dollars national debt he incurred), I don't believe he did.

I don't believe the checks and balances are really there. Trump will appoint right wing supporters to the Supreme Court and both Houses are now controlled by the Republicans. There is plenty of scope for some unpleasant domestic policies to be rolled out now such as massive restrictions on abortion.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 36 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum