Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donald Trump for President of the USA

+35
Dunkels King
Leeds_Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Growler
Soul Kitchen
NickFazer
King Bill
DEANO82
Cajunboy
Boggersbelief
Lard Lad
Fabians Right Peg
terenceanne
okocha
Bread2.0
xmiles
whatsgoingon
scottjames30
observer
wessy
luckyPeterpiper
Natasha Whittam
Chairmanda
Copper Dragon
Bollotom2014
karlypants
Bwfc1958
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
finlaymcdanger
Bolton Nuts
rammywhite
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 43 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 36 of 50]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As relevant now as it was in 1963.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As the dust starts to settle on the "summit" it seems Trump was more concerned with saving military cost than anything else seeing as he totally folded and handed Kim concession after concession for next to nothing in return.
NK may have played the long game for years but they appear to have come out of it with a resounding victory - including acceptance back into the international community, end to military exercises on their borders, the promise of lifting of concessions, reduced costs in military nuclear weapon development and a spike in Kim's personal popularity (unforced) such as never seen before.
The only pussy grabbed was Trump and if the deal was "art" it looks very much like a Jackson Pollock.
Can't wait to see how he spins this to his hard right supporters, but for us liberals it's an excellent outcome and for that Trump has to be congratulated - even though his concessions contradicted his rhetoric. 
If he'd said "we're going to pay North Korea to be our friend" from the outset I doubt he'd have got as much political traction.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Razz

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:As the dust starts to settle on the "summit" it seems Trump was more concerned with saving military cost than anything else seeing as he totally folded and handed Kim concession after concession for next to nothing in return.
NK may have played the long game for years but they appear to have come out of it with a resounding victory - including acceptance back into the international community, end to military exercises on their borders, the promise of lifting of concessions, reduced costs in military nuclear weapon development and a spike in Kim's personal popularity (unforced) such as never seen before.
The only pussy grabbed was Trump and if the deal was "art" it looks very much like a Jackson Pollock.
Can't wait to see how he spins this to his hard right supporters, but for us liberals it's an excellent outcome and for that Trump has to be congratulated - even though his concessions contradicted his rhetoric. 
If he'd said "we're going to pay North Korea to be our friend" from the outset I doubt he'd have got as much political traction.

I think Trump has done a fine job with North Korea, so what if he had to give away something. The world needs a North Korea on good terms, something several US presidents have failed to do.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not a big fan of Donald Trump but credit where it is due if the peace deal with North Korea comes to fruition. For one thing the american public will be relieved they will no longer have to live on snow.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What is he on?

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Now he thinks Germany is "totally controlled by Russia":
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44780489

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Pathetic people out in force in parliament square this morning. He's the POTUS, deal with it and move on. It's like people who still moan over leaving the EU, we voted to leave just accept the outcome and move on. Bitching and moaning won't change the outcome.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't wait for the Mueller report.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:It's like people who still moan over leaving the EU, we voted to leave just accept the outcome and move on. Bitching and moaning won't change the outcome.
What outcome is that then?

Trump has slagged off Brexit 3 already. Don't know why he bothered seeing as the EU are laughing it out of the park so it's no chance of happening. Brexit is dead and everyone knows it.

Last edited by wanderlust on Fri 13 Jul - 12:10; edited 1 time in total

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The outcome that the majority voted to leave the EU. Personally I voted remain, but I've accepted the result.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Leeds_Trotter wrote:The outcome that the majority voted to leave the EU. Personally I voted remain, but I've accepted the result.

I'm curious when people say they voted remain but have accepted the result. Why? I'm not interested in being told that since 52% of those that voted (or just over a third of the electorate) voted brexit we have to respect the vote. With elections you get a chance to change things in a few years time but leaving the EU is a once and forever decision. If we actually leave and it is as bad as I expect it to be there is no way back.

Personally I hope the process is stopped because the more we learn the clearer it is that it is going to be a disaster with no benefits whatsoever for most people. Do you now think it is going to be good for the country? So why not continue to oppose it?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oh do give it a rest. Do you not tire of writing the same post over and over again?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just watched Jeremy Hunt on Fox News,fawning over Trump. Nauseating.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Hunt is nauseating all the time.

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Don's buggering off to Scotland then home. In a few days he will have forgotten our insular, unwelcoming, pauper  little group of islands and wonder how we even dared get the great unwashed to protest about him. But that's what lots of US (and UK) military died for, so a scruffy shower could protest...but not in my name.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He shook hands with the Queen. I'm hoping it was only her hand he grabbed.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bollotom2014 wrote:Don's buggering off to Scotland then home. In a few days he will have forgotten our insular, unwelcoming, pauper  little group of islands and wonder how we even dared get the great unwashed to protest about him. But that's what lots of US (and UK) military died for, so a scruffy shower could protest...but not in my name.
Then he's off to Helsinki to meet his boss.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 43 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum