Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donald Trump for President of the USA

+35
Dunkels King
Leeds_Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Growler
Soul Kitchen
NickFazer
King Bill
DEANO82
Cajunboy
Boggersbelief
Lard Lad
Fabians Right Peg
terenceanne
okocha
Bread2.0
xmiles
whatsgoingon
scottjames30
observer
wessy
luckyPeterpiper
Natasha Whittam
Chairmanda
Copper Dragon
Bollotom2014
karlypants
Bwfc1958
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
finlaymcdanger
Bolton Nuts
rammywhite
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 47 of 50]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

observer wrote:
Sluffy wrote:The Trumps are popping over for a cup of tea with the Queen and staying a few days, starting Monday.

Will you be cheering him on or boycotting McDonalds and all other Americanism's whilst he is on British soil?

Land of the free and the home of the brave and all that?
Would you mind keeping him on your soil for the next two years?  We would gladly load tea back on a ship in return.

Seem to remember it was all about your adopted lot dumping tea off a boat that started the chain of events that's led to Trump becoming the POTUS in the first place!

Serves you right!

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:
observer wrote:
Sluffy wrote:The Trumps are popping over for a cup of tea with the Queen and staying a few days, starting Monday.

Will you be cheering him on or boycotting McDonalds and all other Americanism's whilst he is on British soil?

Would you mind keeping him on your soil for the next two years?  We would gladly load tea back on a ship in return.

Seem to remember it was all about your adopted lot dumping tea off a boat that started the chain of events that's led to Trump becoming the POTUS in the first place!

Serves you right!
Hey... I offered to reload that boat for you and all I asked in return is that you keep Trump for a couple of years.  You managed to keep Assange for more time than that... this should be a lay-up for you.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

observer wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
observer wrote:

Serves you right!
Hey... I offered to reload that boat for you and all I asked in return is that you keep Trump for a couple of years.  You managed to keep Assange for more time than that... this should be a lay-up for you.

Never really understood the Assange story with Sweden and Ecuador being involved with an Australian publishing a sex changed American GI whistleblowing with apparently the help of the Russian KGB and him ending up in London?

Sounded miles too far fetched and contrived to me.

Whatever next would they have me believe, Trump enjoying water sports perhaps?

Equally I don't care much about the 'spare' (to the heir) with questionable parentage - ask yourself do William and Harry physically really look as though they sprang from the same well - finding himself some American bride (and the baggage she brings along with herself).

I'm ok with the need for the royalty but not the cast we have who plays them these days - apart from Liz who must be terribly disappointed with how her family has turned out.

Still better than the man with the modern day Bobby Charlton comb over I guess.

Although I do think it would have been far more fun if we had Trump instead of May leading us on Brexit!

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

He's endorsed BoJo as  someone who would make a great prime minister. Could this be the kiss of death for Boris?

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Hardly. The same kind of person who votes for Trump votes for Boris or Farage in this country.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:Hardly. The same kind of person who votes for Trump votes for Boris or Farage in this country.

And your proof?

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

What's curious is that he has no right to make comments like this, interfering in other countries politics. But its Trump so all normal diplomatic rules are suspended.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Here is an analysis of Trump voters published in the Journal of Social and Political Psychology by Psychologist and UC Santa Cruz professor Thomas Pettigrew:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjFnYqQjcjiAhXVShUIHagkDT8QFjACegQIBRAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.psychologytoday.com%2Fca%2Fblog%2Fmind-in-the-machine%2F201712%2Fanalysis-trump-supporters-has-identified-5-key-traits&usg=AOvVaw24N12ERrr8c1174oKduJth

This seems a pretty good match for the kind of people who support Farage/Boris/brexit.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

rammywhite wrote:What's curious is that he has no right to make comments like this, interfering in other countries politics. But its Trump so all normal diplomatic rules are suspended.

Remember the fake outrage when Obama commented on brexit? Apparently it is OK for American presidents to comment on British politics only when they support people like Boris and Farage.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

More Trump lies - no wonder he is a big fan of Boris and Farage:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48491602

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Still waiting for you to provide proof to back up your wild claim from yesterday.

Let me guess, you couldn't find any.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He meant nasty as in mean. It's being spun in some other way. For obvious reasons.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:Still waiting for you to provide proof to back up your wild claim from yesterday.

Let me guess, you couldn't find any.

Try actually reading my post and the link at 939.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Obama.

Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 48 Main-qimg-a08dce8572611b0f4ba985fd3d87c4a0

Trump.
Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 48 2Q==

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I can understand Jeremy Corbyn sticking by his principles but has he dropped an almighty bollock by not just snubbing invitations to events on Trump's itinerary in the UK, but by actively speaking out against him on public platforms. 
Jezza might soon be PM and he'll have to talk to other world leaders no matter how unsavoury they are. But the US is our closest ally and biggest trade partner and therefore the PM, no matter who he or she is, will have to engage positively with POTUS. We all know that Trump is undiplomatic, childishly petulant and sees politics as a personal affair. So has Jezza let the UK down badly by his attitude and approach as it might soon be his responsibility to represent us responsibly.
I think he has made a dreadful mistake by not attending events and saying the right thing. Trump will not forget this. I'm not saying we should kowtow to Trump but as a minimum Corbyn should have pitched up even if he doesn't want to

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Sadly rammy that is just what you would expect from Corbyn. He never loses an opportunity to say or do something that loses the Labour party votes and he is one of the biggest hypocrites in politics today.

Just look at the way Alistair Campbell is instantly expelled from the party whereas serial anti-semites might get a temporary suspension at worst and complaints about sexual harrassment are ignored if the offender is a Corbynista like John Prescott.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Corbyn is a vile piece of shit who will never be PM .

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"Mr Trump claimed there was potential for an agreement to double or even triple trade between the two nations after Brexit."

Who needs the EU.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 47 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum