Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change

+20
Numpty 28723
Bwfc1958
luckyPeterpiper
wessy
Copper Dragon
Barryjw
rammywhite
finlaymcdanger
NickFazer
Norpig
gloswhite
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Sluffy
doffcocker
Bollotom2014
karlypants
boltonbonce
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
24 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Who should we support in the future?

Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Vote_lcap0%Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Vote_lcap40%Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]
Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Vote_lcap0%Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Vote_lcap10%Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Vote_lcap10%Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Vote_lcap40%Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Empty Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 14:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm genuinely bored stiff by all this takeover/financial mess talk. Football should be about the excitement of Saturday afternoon, not what's going on at board level or who should be blamed for everything this week.

It's time for you all to accept that BWFC are finished. Yes, there will still be a club at the end of all this, but it'll be on its knees and the legacy of Eddie Davies, Gartside and Diouf will always leave a sour taste.

Supporting BWFC will never be the same again. It's like dating your first love 10 years later, it's never the same and you wish you hadn't bothered the second time around.

So it's time for us all to stick two fingers up at BWFC and move on. At the end of the day the 11 players on the pitch haven't given a shit about BWFC for many, many years. And trust me, the fans like you and I don't even register on their radar. Don't give me any of that "I support BWFC not the players" bullshit. The players are BWFC.

So we need to go where we are appreciated. Fuck the Supporters Trust, I'm setting up a "New Club Trust", we need to come together as one and choose a club to support. No point in 500 of us going to Chorey, 2000 of us to PNE, 1500 to Wigan - we need to do it as a collective for maximum impact. And that way you will still see the same faces at the games (ok, if you're a "friend" of Soul Kitchen that's not such a good thing) and can continue whatever routine you've fallen into over the years (don't worry wanderlust, you can have your armchair reupholstered in the new club colours).

So which club? Forget the Premier League clubs, we don't want to be plastic fans. The greatest days of my life were witnessing the rise of BWFC from the lower leagues to the pinnacle of football. I want to experience that again so I say we choose a club outside the Premier League that has potential. But I'll leave it upto you.

The contenders are as follows:

Bury - small club but decent young players, and we all know how to get there. The current Bury fans would be in awe of me, and perhaps even some of you.

Chorley - small club with massive potential. Trust me, when Victory Park is full it's like Burnden Park in its heyday. And most of the ground is standing only. Fantastic. Football as it should be. And let's face it, it's pretty close to Horwich so no one is going to have their travel routine changed too much. Plus the pubs are better in Chorley.

Preston NE - My hometown so it makes sense. And they have Jermaine Beckford. What could go wrong?

Blackburn Rovers - Not sure I could ever utter the words "I support Blackburn Rovers" but many of you have low standards so won't see this as an issue.

Burnley - Burnley folk are a bit backward so many of you will fit right in as a member of the claret army.

Wigan - Many BWFC rejects now ply their "trade" at League 1 Wigan but more importantly to some (not me) the pies on offer are some of the best in the country. The average Bolton fans is 3 stone overweight, but I would urge you not to base your choice on the standard of pies.

Morecambe - I'm sure the majority of Bolton fans live in rough areas so good news, Morecambe is one big rough area. Again, you will fit right in. And boy do they need our support, they're lucky to get 2000 for a home game despite their shiny new stadium. Imagine the cod derby against Fleetwood in front of 10,000 fans. If I had a willy I'd be hard thinking about it.

So there you go. Some exciting options. BWFC is dead, long live the BWFC supporters. Choose wisely my friends.

By the way, I will be looking for folk to join me in the "New Club Trust". Ask your mums if you can stay out until after 8pm one night.

2Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 14:48

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Morecombe for me, i love the place .

3Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 14:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Morecombe for me, i love the place .

Then learn to spell it.

4Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 15:02

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They have the best poundland in the world.

5Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 15:03

I'm currently split between Chorley and Salford.

The pubs thing might swing it.

Just how good are these pubs in Chorley of which you speak?

Do they have quiz machines?

6Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 15:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I'm currently split between Chorley and Salford.

The pubs thing might swing it.

Just how good are these pubs in Chorley of which you speak?

Do they have quiz machines?

They do have quiz machines, and as the most intelligent poster on here you'd bankrupt them as the questions are set to "Chorley standard".

7Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 15:08

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd fit in with the Chorley bumchums then.

8Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 15:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd move to Hartlepool,and support them.

It's the only way I'll ever win on Goldline.

9Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 15:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chorley for me.

10Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 15:11

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Further north and or west. Of course if you do support, for instance, Burnley (Spit) then you're not a BWFC supporter. A supporter follows his/her club through thick and thin but Nat, in a moment of inspiration (who would have thunk it) has hidden her Chorley colours. She could also have slipped in Accrington Stanley, Padiham FC, Farnworth Town even Ramsbottom United but perhaps another vein of oneupmanship has reared its head. I personally think we should hang in and wait for the truth to come out and then demand the severest penalties for those who sat by and let this debacle rise to the heights it did. And get that stadium back to Bolton proper. That was one of the biggest problems.

11Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 15:13

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What about City?

Watch your team winning things and you can still hate Manure.

12Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 15:14

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:What about City?

But that just shows you are a plastic fan Scott who is just a glory hunter!

13Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 15:16

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:What about City?

But that just shows you are a plastic fan Scott who is just a glory hunter!
So? Supporting Bolton is hardly anything to be proud of is it.

14Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 15:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bollotom2014 wrote:Further north and or west. Of course if you do support, for instance, Burnley (Spit) then you're not a BWFC supporter.

There's no rule that we have to support BWFC.

If your favourite restaurant started serving crap food you wouldn't keep going. If your favourite hooker stopped offering anal you wouldn't keep seeing her.

So what is different about a football club. They're probably taken more from us than any restaurant or hooker ever could.

Fuck 'em.

15Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 15:22

Southport

16Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 15:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:Southport

Serious answers only. People from Bolton don't even know where Southport is.

Plus Southport folk are scousers, albeit a bit posher.

17Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 15:25

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

What have you got against your home city Whittam? If I was you I'd just pick PNE, unless you've got some story about being twatted once at Deepdale or something.

18Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 15:26

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Manchester United.

Very Happy

19Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 15:28

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fair point. BWFC has never offered me anal.
My parents used to annoy me sometimes. Perhaps I should change them now they are no longer with us? Any suggestions as to who I might adopt as my new parents? Plus one of my kids is a bit of a dick. Probably time for me to start supporting some other kid.

20Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 15:30

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton till i die

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum