Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change

+20
Numpty 28723
Bwfc1958
luckyPeterpiper
wessy
Copper Dragon
Barryjw
rammywhite
finlaymcdanger
NickFazer
Norpig
gloswhite
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Sluffy
doffcocker
Bollotom2014
karlypants
boltonbonce
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Who should we support in the future?

Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 3 Vote_lcap40%Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 3 Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]
Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 3 Vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 3 Vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 3 Vote_lcap40%Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 3 Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

41Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 3 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 18:28

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Not many of you have what it takes to be a Burnley supporter. It requires steel, courage and determination.

Go to Chorley with your 'white' flags because Burnley fans never run away.

42Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 3 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 18:28

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:

Mine too and I intend to sit tight and patiently wait for my team's fortunes to change and witness them rise again. However long it takes.

Remember that we had to be in the lower leagues in order for 'the greatest days of your life witnessing the rise of BWFC from the lower leagues' to actually happen. You're talking out of both sides of your mouth again.

Deserting your team when they're in decline is disgraceful. If you're now only prepared to stick with them when they're winning you should just head off to Manchester City right now with your half-and-half scarf.

What are you going to do when Chorley or any other of the teams you listed go into decline? Jump ship again?

Fuck Bolton? No way. Fuck your disgraceful glory hunting attitude.

COME ON YOU WHITES!

Ignoring the fact you haven't attended a game this decade, blindly supporting anything is plain stupid. Especially a corporation that takes the piss out of its fans at every opportunity.

Question for you - would you support your local restaurant if it was going out of business if the food was shite?

Would you fuck. Football is no different.

Please don't answer for me.

Your first 'fact' about me not attending games for 10 years is in 'fact' far from the truth and therefore dismissed.
I have even held season tickets while being a resident of New York (admittedly utilized by family and friends for the most part) - a commitment clearly way beyond your comprehension.
Challenging my loyalty to Bolton Wanderers is a joke, especially in an article named 'Fuck Bolton' that you created to encourage fans to defect.

Secondly, comparing a meal, of which I eat at least 3 per day, with a 40 year obsession with my hometown football team is a non-sensical comparison and completely irrelevant.

We will have to agree to disagree on this one because in my opinion football IS different. Very different.

43Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 3 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 18:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:

Go to Chorley with your 'white' flags because Burnley fans never run away.

No, they spit at children instead.

44Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 3 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 18:36

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bollotom2014 wrote:Further north and or west. Of course if you do support, for instance, Burnley (Spit) then you're not a BWFC supporter.

There's no rule that we have to support BWFC.

If your favourite restaurant started serving crap food you wouldn't keep going. If your favourite hooker stopped offering anal you wouldn't keep seeing her.

So what is different about a football club. They're probably taken more from us than any restaurant or hooker ever could.

Fuck 'em.

That same argument was espoused by you when defining a live supporter as opposed to an armchair fan. And I'm really not interested in your sexual proclivities or what you do in the shelter of Bargain Booze. You truly are a fisher among men.

Last edited by Bollotom2014 on Sun Jan 10 2016, 18:39; edited 1 time in total

45Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 3 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 18:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:

Secondly, comparing a meal, of which I eat at least 3 per day, with a 40 year obsession with my hometown football team is a non-sensical comparison and completely irrelevant.

We will have to agree to disagree on this one because in my opinion football IS different. Very different.

You need to give a reason because, deep down, I reckon we all know there isn't one. Blindly following a football team, especially one like BWFC, isn't sane or sensible.

BWFC are a company who aim to make money just like your local restaurant, pub or shop. Yet you'd drop them like a shot if their end product was terrible. Why not BWFC? Are the million pound salary ponces more important than Derek who runs the corner shop?

46Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 3 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 18:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bollotom2014 wrote:

That same argument was espoused by you when defining a live supporter as opposed to an armchair fan. And I'm really not interested in your sexual proclivities or what you do in the shelter of Bargain Booze. You truly are a fisher among men.

I love it when people come on here using fancy words they looked up on Google.

47Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 3 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 18:42

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bollotom2014 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bollotom2014 wrote:Further north and or west. Of course if you do support, for instance, Burnley (Spit) then you're not a BWFC supporter.

There's no rule that we have to support BWFC.

If your favourite restaurant started serving crap food you wouldn't keep going. If your favourite hooker stopped offering anal you wouldn't keep seeing her.

So what is different about a football club. They're probably taken more from us than any restaurant or hooker ever could.

Fuck 'em.

Don't you dis my Bargain Booze bins! Evil or Very Mad

48Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 3 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 18:44

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:Not many of you have what it takes to be a Burnley supporter.

Webb feet, six fingers ?

49Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 3 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 19:45

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

As BTID would say Bolton till i die, watching another team won't work, it won't matter enough. might as well go to the local park and watch a kick about.

50Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 3 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 20:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:As BTID would say  Bolton till i die, watching another team won't work, it won't matter enough.

I'm sorry but this is just mental.

You'd rather watch a bunch of millionaire ponces wearing a Bolton shirt that wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, than a bunch of players with passion for another team?

You'll need to explain your logic.

51Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 3 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 23:13

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

since when has logic come into who you support? You pick a team and stick with them through thick and thin

52Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 3 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 23:32

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm too old to switch teams even if I was willing to which I'm not. Nat, you're not as good at kicking up a torrid debate as you used to be. What's up? Even when you've got me fuming in the past it was always a lively debate with a ring of sense to it but this one, well, it just isn't up to the standards of blood pressure raising WUMmery I've come to expect from Whittam Tower. Have they evicted you and put you in 'Whittam Bungalow' or 'Natasha Granny Flat' when I wasn't looking? 

Bring back the original Natasha Whittam please. Very Happy

53Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 3 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Mon Jan 11 2016, 00:47

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote: Any suggestions as to who I might adopt as my new parents?

The couple that run this place would be perfect for you:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

With that shoddy upholstery? I think not. There's little as unattractive as a flaccid chaise longue. I'll stick to my firm yet forgiving duchesse brisee thank you very much.

54Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 3 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Mon Jan 11 2016, 10:02

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

55Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 3 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Mon Jan 11 2016, 11:28

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't believe that eight people have actually voted to say they are going to switch allegiances just because the club is in trouble and @whatashitman - who claims to support Chaaaaarly anyway - has wummed them into doing it.

56Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 3 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Mon Jan 11 2016, 12:33

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

At one time Salford City might have been an option being the nearest club but I'd rather stick red hot pins in my eyes than follow a team that's run by the Twats Of '92.

Anyway, before I choose another club to support I'll be running a 'Fit and Proper Persons' test on the owner and chairman and I'll be going through the accounts with a fine-toothed comb.

#won'tgetfooledagain

57Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 3 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Mon Jan 11 2016, 12:59

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

doffcocker wrote:What have you got against your home city Whittam? If I was you I'd just pick PNE, unless you've got some story about being twatted once at Deepdale or something.

Nat's put the bait out most fuckers' have took it!
It's like watching Hollyoaks and switching over to Eastenders!
I know where my priorities lie, Corrie!!

58Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 3 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Mon Jan 11 2016, 15:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Over 50 posts in and not a single person has said why we should keep supporting Bolton.

It's because there isn't one. It's just daft. In any other aspect of life you'd ditch something that cost so much money for so little return.

59Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 3 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Mon Jan 11 2016, 15:16

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:Over 50 posts in and not a single person has said why we should keep supporting Bolton.

It's because there isn't one. It's just daft. In any other aspect of life you'd ditch something that cost so much money for so little return.

I said Rammy Utd- because I watch them now occasionally when BWFC are away and I know the guy who runs them well.
But I'll stick with Bolton through thick and thin ( there's a lot of thin though) because of loyalty.
It might not be rational but that doesn't matter. Success isn't a good reason  to change allegiance and by the same token neither is failure.
I'm sticking with them because I've supported them ( and that means actually going to most  home games) for half a century - and nothing rational or irrational will stop me now.
Loyalty is a higher virtue and most real supporters ( which includes everybody on Nuts with a few vocal exceptions) share it with me
We're shit and we know it- but we're sticking to it.

Last edited by rammywhite on Mon Jan 11 2016, 15:20; edited 1 time in total

60Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 3 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Mon Jan 11 2016, 15:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well said Rammy. ::bwfc::

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum