Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change

+20
Numpty 28723
Bwfc1958
luckyPeterpiper
wessy
Copper Dragon
Barryjw
rammywhite
finlaymcdanger
NickFazer
Norpig
gloswhite
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Sluffy
doffcocker
Bollotom2014
karlypants
boltonbonce
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Who should we support in the future?

Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 2 Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]
Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 2 Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

21Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 15:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote: Any suggestions as to who I might adopt as my new parents?

The couple that run this place would be perfect for you:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

22Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 15:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:What have you got against your home city Whittam? If I was you I'd just pick PNE, unless you've got some story about being twatted once at Deepdale or something.

I live in Preston, I'm not from there.

I've never been twatted at Deepdale, only Turf Moor, Victoria Ground and Ewood Park.

23Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 15:36

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why do you live in Preston Nat?

24Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 15:36

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I do like Chorley as a place and of course they're not an actual rival like Blackburn, or just a plain irritating force like Bury or Wigan. It's also very accessible via the 125 bus.

But my nan had a caravan at Morecambe for many years so I know it very well, and although it's a bit of a shithole these days, I do have a soft spot for them and the new ground is quite nice.

So Morecambe.

25Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 15:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:I do like Chorley as a place and of course they're not an actual rival like Blackburn, or just a plain irritating force like Bury or Wigan. It's also very accessible via the 125 bus.

But my nan had a caravan at Morecambe for many years so I know it very well, and although it's a bit of a shithole these days, I do have a soft spot for them and the new ground is quite nice.

So Morecambe.
Do you remember the site name?

Was it a static or a tourer?

26Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 16:03

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:
doffcocker wrote:I do like Chorley as a place and of course they're not an actual rival like Blackburn, or just a plain irritating force like Bury or Wigan. It's also very accessible via the 125 bus.

So Morecambe.
Do you remember the site name?

Was it a static or a tourer?

A static, on Regent Park I think.

27Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 16:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Stalker alert.

28Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 16:15

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I've been following Bolton for too long to even consider another team.
I agree with Nat that all this takeover talk is getting on my tits, but whatever version of the team comes out of it, its still Bolton Wanderers. Its historical connections will still be there, even if we are farting about with pub teams.

29Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 16:15

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i would go for something nearer to home, maybe Stockport County or Altrincham. The nearest club to me is actually Maine Road (the city equivalent of FC United) as they play in Chorlton, i checked out who was nearest when it was non league day a few months ago.

30Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 16:16

Caravans (in any form) are shit.

And I speak as someone who had to endure may "fun" weekends away in a glorified wardrobe on wheels during the 80's.

You know your parents hate you when they make you spend Easter in a field at the foot of Pendle Hill, sharing a toilet block with some sheep who are sheltering from the snow.

Utterly shit.

31Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 16:23

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Barb Dwyer wrote:Southport

Serious answers only. People from Bolton don't even know where Southport is.

Plus Southport folk are scousers, albeit a bit posher.
People from Bolton come to Southport every weekend when the sun is shining. Just do it every other weekend and take in a football match as well. 

They play some good stuff, won 7 matches in a row before yesterday.

32Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 17:23

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

If the worst should happen and we go tits up competely then I would probably rock up at Victory Park, been a couple of times when the mighty Wanderers were away. Good atmosphere and a good pint in the clubhouse, oh and a tenner in.

33Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 17:28

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:The greatest days of my life were witnessing the rise of BWFC from the lower leagues to the pinnacle of football.

Mine too and I intend to sit tight and patiently wait for my team's fortunes to change and witness them rise again. However long it takes.

Remember that we had to be in the lower leagues in order for 'the greatest days of your life witnessing the rise of BWFC from the lower leagues' to actually happen. You're talking out of both sides of your mouth again.

Deserting your team when they're in decline is disgraceful. If you're now only prepared to stick with them when they're winning you should just head off to Manchester City right now with your half-and-half scarf.

What are you going to do when Chorley or any other of the teams you listed go into decline? Jump ship again?

Fuck Bolton? No way. Fuck your disgraceful glory hunting attitude.

COME ON YOU WHITES!

34Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 17:31

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:The greatest days of my life were witnessing the rise of BWFC from the lower leagues to the pinnacle of football.

Mine too and I intend to sit tight and patiently wait for my team's fortunes to change and witness them rise again. However long it takes.

Remember that we had to be in the lower leagues in order for 'the greatest days of your life witnessing the rise of BWFC from the lower leagues' to actually happen. You're talking out of both sides of your mouth again.

Deserting your team when they're in decline is disgraceful. If you're now only prepared to stick with them when they're winning you should just head off to Manchester City right now with your half-and-half scarf.

What are you going to do when Chorley or any other of the teams you listed go into decline? Jump ship again?

COME ON YOU WHITES!
:clap: :clap:

35Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 17:33

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll give them ten fucking years, if they're not on the rise I'm off to support City.

Ten years from today.

36Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 18:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:

COME ON YOU WHITES!

Ignoring the fact you haven't attended a game this decade, blindly supporting anything is plain stupid. Especially a corporation that takes the piss out of its fans at every opportunity.

Question for you - would you support your local restaurant if it was going out of business if the food was shite?

Would you fuck. Football is no different.

37Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 18:02

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Ramsbottom United for me. A fiver to get in, and I can walk there from home

38Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 18:11

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Barb Dwyer wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Barb Dwyer wrote:Southport

Serious answers only. People from Bolton don't even know where Southport is.

Plus Southport folk are scousers, albeit a bit posher.
People from Bolton come to Southport every weekend when the sun is shining. Just do it every other weekend and take in a football match as well. 

They play some good stuff, won 7 matches in a row before yesterday.
Southport - Easy train ride, 44 bus round the corner from the station (or a short walk) and cask conditioned beer in the supporters club. Always made welcome there. Been there many times including our pre-season game in August.

39Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 18:15

Fin went to a match a couple of weeks ago, so you owe him an apology, sloppy knickers.

Just sayin'.......

40Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sun Jan 10 2016, 18:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My point stands though, easy to "support" a team you never actually support.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum