Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change

+20
Numpty 28723
Bwfc1958
luckyPeterpiper
wessy
Copper Dragon
Barryjw
rammywhite
finlaymcdanger
NickFazer
Norpig
gloswhite
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Sluffy
doffcocker
Bollotom2014
karlypants
boltonbonce
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Reply to topic

Who should we support in the future?

Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 5 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 5 Vote_lcap40%Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 5 Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]
Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 5 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 5 Vote_lcap10%Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 5 Vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 5 Vote_lcap10%Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 5 Vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 5 Vote_lcap40%Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 5 Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

81Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 5 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Mon Jan 11 2016, 20:38

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

For about five years we've been saying "hopefully".

Hopefully somebody good will come through the reserves.

Hopefully Holden, MDavies, etc will get/stay fit.

Hopefully we'll spend some money.

Hopefully somebody will buy us.

Somebody has got it in for us up there really when you think about it. It's as though Gary Megson died and is pissing on us from up above.

I don't see us getting out of this any better than Portsmouth to be honest.

82Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 5 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Mon Jan 11 2016, 22:48

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Don't think we're at Portsmouths level just yet, however next season will be the defining one, we will be in league 1 of that I am certain, but it's how we tackle it down there, we could do a Wolves and come back a whole lot stronger, or we do a Blackpool and struggle for years, what is required though is a huge clearout from top to bottom, and that includes the management team, we've had it worse than this, a hell of a lot worse, and came back, it will happen again.

83Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 5 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Tue Jan 12 2016, 08:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not sure comparing us to Wolves is fair on them - they are a much better run club than us.

84Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 5 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Tue Jan 12 2016, 14:18

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

BWFC forever ......or until we go belly up...whichever comes sooner Sad

All the clubs mentioned above will be gone in the next 20 or 30 year IMO or just be local amateur operations.

I follow BWFC but when I want to watch a team actually play real football football I watch Barca or Arsenal.  It's amazing to see professional footballers actually string together three passes Rolling Eyes

85Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 5 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sat Jan 16 2016, 10:23

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Are you really a supporter of BWFC if you are so willing to change alegence?  If BWFC go bump surely we start again with a new Bolton team - be it BWFC 2016 or Bolton Rovers / Bolton City ? Bolton Tigers etc. If the club needs to ditch the Macron stadium and play on a field in the centre of Bolton then so be it.

Surely the club is part of the Town.

If you're looking for a successful team, then you pop of to City or Utd or one of the other big teams. Certainly I'd never go to any of the clubs listed. 

Might pop down to watch my local team Daisy Hill or ride up the line to watch Atherton. My favourite team from childhood was Walkers Institute. Their stand at the time was miles better than the one at Burnden park. It had lovely leather seats. Unfortunately towards the end vandals wrecked the place and burnt it down - clowns.

So no I won't go anywhere else. Don't see the point. Don't watch matches on TV unless it's Bolton. Club goes under and I stop watching football. Too old to go elsewhere and don't give a monkeys about other teams.

Tried to watch Blackburn when I was a lot younger and they were doing well and we were struggling - couldn't get into it - feeling just wasn't there, because I'm a Bolton man. Don't know how anybody could want to support another team.

86Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 5 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sat Jan 16 2016, 10:26

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

MartinBWFC wrote:Don't think we're at Portsmouths level just yet, however next season will be the defining one, we will be in league 1 of that I am certain, but it's how we tackle it down there, we could do a Wolves and come back a whole lot stronger, or we do a Blackpool and struggle for years, what is required though is a huge clearout from top to bottom, and that includes the management team, we've had it worse than this, a hell of a lot worse, and came back, it will happen again.
Not sure I understand this "huge clear out" - we've been through so many players very few are left from the Premiership days.

Most I suspect of the present squad will be gone by the summer as well.

87Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 5 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sat Jan 16 2016, 13:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

FullofSprite wrote:Are you really a supporter of BWFC if you are so willing to change alegence?  If BWFC go bump surely we start again with a new Bolton team.

Tried to watch Blackburn when I was a lot younger and they were doing well and we were struggling - couldn't get into it - feeling just wasn't there, because I'm a Bolton man. Don't know how anybody could want to support another team.

It's totally irrational behaviour. You follow Bolton or whatever team they become for no other reason than blind loyalty.

In any other aspect of life, if someone treated you like BWFC treats its fans you'd fook off elsewhere.

88Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 5 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sat Jan 16 2016, 13:48

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Christ - you're still at it. How many have you signed up so far?

89Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 5 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sat Jan 16 2016, 13:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:Christ - you're still at it. How many have you signed up so far?

I'm expecting at least 3 defectors at CFC this afternoon. Are you coming?

90Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change - Page 5 Empty Re: Fuck Bolton - Time For A Change Sat Jan 16 2016, 14:52

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Natasha Whittam wrote:
FullofSprite wrote:Are you really a supporter of BWFC if you are so willing to change alegence?  If BWFC go bump surely we start again with a new Bolton team.

It's totally irrational behaviour. You follow Bolton or whatever team they become for no other reason than blind loyalty.

In any other aspect of life, if someone treated you like BWFC treats its fans you'd fook off elsewhere.

BWFC is the town and the town is BWFC. You can't change your loyalties. If I lived in Preston it might be different, but I live in Bolton. Why waste the fuel?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum