Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 0-2 Oxford

+22
MickTheMonkey
Norpig
Jack Russell
doffcocker
sunlight
bryan458
Bwfc1958
JAH
wanderlust
Cajunboy
Bollotom2014
Bread2.0
Natasha Whittam
Fabians Right Peg
scottjames30
karlypants
gloswhite
terenceanne
King Bill
rammywhite
boltonbonce
MartinBWFC
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 9]

121Bolton 0-2 Oxford - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Tue Oct 04 2016, 12:22

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:We should all fear the rise of bumchumary. Now Johnny's back, it could happen at any time.
That and tears when someone says something he doesn't like, or is johnny3.0 a new improved johnny with a pair of gonads or is it boggers in a clever ruse don't miss next weeks episode to find out.

122Bolton 0-2 Oxford - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Tue Oct 04 2016, 12:27

whatsgoingon wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:We should all fear the rise of bumchumary. Now Johnny's back, it could happen at any time.
That and tears when someone says something he doesn't like, or is johnny3.0 a new improved johnny with a pair of gonads or is it boggers in a clever ruse don't miss next weeks episode to find out.
So original.  But alas still using EVERYONE ELSES material.  Keep trying.  (And ultimately failing)

123Bolton 0-2 Oxford - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Tue Oct 04 2016, 12:35

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2j 3.0 wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
So original.  But alas still using EVERYONE ELSES material.  Keep trying.  (And ultimately failing)
wow a comeback and CAPITALS (albeit with no apostrophe in else's) you really have grown a pair, still borderline illiterate, but with a pair.

the new improved y2j3.0
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

124Bolton 0-2 Oxford - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Tue Oct 04 2016, 12:39

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Says the guy who started his comment with a lower case "w"......

125Bolton 0-2 Oxford - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Tue Oct 04 2016, 12:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:Says the guy who started his comment with a lower case "w"......
Busted. Laughing

126Bolton 0-2 Oxford - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Tue Oct 04 2016, 12:41

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

still stalking me bread  Razz

127Bolton 0-2 Oxford - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Tue Oct 04 2016, 12:44

whatsgoingon wrote:
y2j 3.0 wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
wow a comeback and CAPITALS (albeit with no apostrophe in else's) you really have grown a pair, still borderline illiterate, but with a pair.

the new improved y2j3.0
Oh wow.  Picking people up on spelling.  Well done big man.  You're trying extremely hard for boggers' bellend of the year award aren't you.  Keep going, maybe one day you be half as relevant.

128Bolton 0-2 Oxford - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Tue Oct 04 2016, 12:45

whatsgoingon wrote:
still stalking me bread  Razz
Capitals WGO.

129Bolton 0-2 Oxford - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Tue Oct 04 2016, 15:37

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Be quiet little boy or I'll say some mean words to you and make you go away crying again 

130Bolton 0-2 Oxford - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Tue Oct 04 2016, 15:39

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

And you're suggesting that he's the childish one.

Fuck me...... :facepalm:

Are you really 52?

131Bolton 0-2 Oxford - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Tue Oct 04 2016, 15:44

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bread2.0 wrote:And you're suggesting that he's the childish one.

Are you really 52?
Johnny and bread the new double act & it has to be the worst one since Anthea Redfern and that other geezer she was married to, can't remember his name he used to be famous.

132Bolton 0-2 Oxford - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Tue Oct 04 2016, 15:48

whatsgoingon wrote:

Are you really 52?
Johnny and bread the new double act & it has to be the worst one since Anthea Redfern and that other geezer she was married to, can't remember his name he used to be famous.
I don't even know where to begin with that!!!

You started with the spelling and punctuation.

133Bolton 0-2 Oxford - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Tue Oct 04 2016, 15:49

whatsgoingon wrote:Be quiet little boy or I'll say some mean words to you and make you go away crying again 

Little.  Shows how LITTLE you know.

Keep trying WGO.  I'm sure somebody is impressed by you.......somewhere.

134Bolton 0-2 Oxford - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Tue Oct 04 2016, 15:50

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2j 3.0 wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

Are you really 52?

Which one are you dumb and wet or dumber and wetter

135Bolton 0-2 Oxford - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Tue Oct 04 2016, 16:10

whatsgoingon wrote:
y2j 3.0 wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

Are you really 52?

Which one are you dumb and wet or dumber and wetter
Still going.  Hahahahahaha.  You are obsessed.  Keep trying to be relevant.

136Bolton 0-2 Oxford - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Tue Oct 04 2016, 16:23

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2j 3.0 wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:Be quiet little boy or I'll say some mean words to you and make you go away crying again 

Little.  Shows how LITTLE you know.

Keep trying WGO.  I'm sure somebody is impressed by you.......somewhere.
Little is a reference to you as a poster mentally, I am aware from other posts recently and unpleasantness on them about your sensitivity to your weight.
However as far as I'm concerned that is taboo because clashing forum poster to forum poster is one thing, but to take it into personal lives based on peoples shared insecurities is unacceptable in my opinion.

137Bolton 0-2 Oxford - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Tue Oct 04 2016, 16:33

Everything you write contradicts something you have said earlier.

Give it a rest WGO.  I've made about 20k posts on this forum and your need for acceptance and relevance on here just smacks of desperation.

Its proper cringe.  I have never suggested anyone to take a "time out" but i think you need to.  You are going round in circles and everyone has seen the real you.  The biggest bullshitter on here.

You took aim at me thinking it would ingratiate you with Nat and Scott.  But as you have seen, thats not worked.  Now, you are just digging a hole.

So, little man, have a look in the mirror, sort out who you actually want to be and what personality you want to pick and stick to it.

138Bolton 0-2 Oxford - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Tue Oct 04 2016, 16:43

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2j 3.0 wrote:Give it a rest WGO.  I've made about 20k posts on this forum and your need for acceptance and relevance on here just smacks of desperation.

Its proper cringe.  
So making 20,000 posts on a forum makes you what? no need for acceptance from anyone on here and I post as I see and on how I find.
You are a brittle small minded little man who is back with his tail between his legs after throwing one of the most pathetic hissy fits since bread threw his. And now your doubling up with bread which is good because as a pair of dullards you are made for each other (a cry baby and an anger issue).

Its proper cringe - what are you Vicki Pollard  Razz

139Bolton 0-2 Oxford - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Tue Oct 04 2016, 16:50

Hahaha. Nice try though WGO.

why are you getting so personal.  Since i came back i didnt mention you or even speak to you once.  With good reason.  You on the other hand, you've had multiple digs.

Keep going though.  Like i said, i'm sure you are entertaining someone.  Even is it is just your self.

52......really......oh my word!

140Bolton 0-2 Oxford - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 Oxford Tue Oct 04 2016, 17:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
So making 20,000 posts on a forum makes you what?

A fucking genius!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum