Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Latest on administration - Updated See Post #109

+15
gloswhite
Cajunboy
finlaymcdanger
wanderlust
King Bill
Natasha Whittam
whatsgoingon
boltonbonce
Sluffy
Bread2.0
terenceanne
karlypants
Norpig
Boggersbelief
Chairmanda
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

y2johnny wrote:Ask mike smith  

Master blaster

I mean blaster bolton

Have I mentioned my new kitchen?

It's a belter.

Mike did me a great deal.

Cheers Blaster!

Im just having a joke.  Im sure its not.  But i think masterblaster as a nickname is suitable given the obvious anger issues Smile

Bread2.0 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Ask mike smith  

Master blaster

I mean blaster bolton

Have I mentioned my new kitchen?

It's a belter.

Mike did me a great deal.

Cheers Blaster!
Did you seriously get it from him?  Did you meet him?  Does he have sms?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

it could have been worse, it could have been masturbater but we have plenty of those on here already

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I've no problem whatsoever if blasterbolton is involved in anyway with the ST or if not that anyone from the ST would like to put their views here on Nuts.

I've made this offer previously and I attach no strings to it, as fellow Wanderers fans they are welcome here, even if I don't share their views.

I read from what blaster says that Anderson (given £1 million) and Anderson (now owning 94% of the club) both for just 50p each more or less, are the two he is referring too.

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

A guy I know from walking the dog on the golf course near me (no, not dogging, walking them) works for MS.

The guy in question has no interest in football but when I mentioned Bolton, he said "My boss is a massive Bolton fan" and I put two and two together and asked him if he was called Mike Smith and he looked astonished and said "yes".

We then got talking and I mentioned that we were looking at getting a new kitchen and to cut a long story very short, I got a fantastic deal on a brand new kitchen, fitted at trade rates.

I saved thousands.

So, I for one, will not have a bad word said about Mike Smith.

He's a top bloke.

And no, you're not having his number.

(Because I haven't got it.)

Latest on administration - Updated See Post #109 - Page 7 Images10

Bread2.0 wrote:A guy I know from walking the dog on the golf course near me (no, not dogging, walking them) works for MS.

The guy in question has no interest in football but when I mentioned Bolton, he said "My boss is a massive Bolton fan" and I put two and two together and asked him if he was called Mike Smith and he looked astonished and said "yes".

We then got talking and I mentioned that we were looking at getting a new kitchen and to cut a long story very short, I got a fantastic deal on a brand new kitchen, fitted at trade rates.

I saved thousands.

So, I for one, will not have a bad word said about Mike Smith.

He's a top bloke.

And no, you're not having his number.

(Because I haven't got it.)
Id rather cook on a second hand bbq bought off kp after hes torched the fucking thing Very Happy

Im only joking master blaster.  Do your kitchen fitters wear rpe? Wink

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So from Deano's perspective, he put up £5 million of which a mill went to pay "fees" and when it was realised we would be well short, KA asked Deano to put up half of the amount required to retain shares at the current level but he hasn't got it.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:So from Deano's perspective, he put up £5 million of which a mill went to pay "fees" and when it was realised we would be well short, KA asked Deano to put up half of the amount required to retain shares at the current level but he hasn't got it.

...and from Anderson's perspective, his partner came up a £1 million short (which had to be found) and has no money to meet his half of the ongoing monthly deficit of £850,000 - yet presumably still wanted a half share in the business.

Whilst the £5 million Deano 'put up' is set against assets of the club until it is repaid!

So what's the point are you making Lusty because I can't see it?

It seems a lot are now turning on KA and i dont see why.  

If deano hasnt got the cash to inject into the club and KA has then why should KA fund deano and him retain his 40%.

Imo KA is keeping his end of the bargain and DH is finding it a struggle to keep his.  KA has said he will pay his own way but if DH doesnt pay his then they will go into admin as soon as next month.

KA can fund the shortfall until the end of the season from what he has without investment but will also seek further investment which, again, imo, is a good thing.

Even if he does sell at the end of the season and makes himself a wedge, who cares.  Hes a businessman and football is now big business.

KA is making all the right noises afaic, and the ST and other puppets are just using all this as an excuse to cast aspersions, doubt and try to turn the tide of positive feeling around.

The ST can fuck off

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Agreed, the ST can fuck off once and for all, they're never getting their hands on the club. KA has done a terrific job so far

Boggersbelief wrote:Agreed, the ST can fuck off once and for all, they're never getting their hands on the club. KA has done a terrific job so far
:agree:

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm jotting down names. Cool

boltonbonce wrote:I'm jotting down names. Cool
Sorry bonce. It's nothing to do with the members. It's the clowns making decisions without consulting it's members and making themselves look like bellends   again, not the members.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We get regular emails keeping us up to speed.

The ST might fail in the long run,but,like Brexit,I think we need to give it a couple of years before passing judgement.

I have no 'agenda' by the way. Very Happy

I dont for one second think you have.  And id be more willing to give them more time to get their shit together if they would afford the same courtesy to our current owner instead of jumping all over any bit of gossip and nonsensical news story.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've never trusted Anderson. His past doings don't fill me with confidence.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The ST in my opinion can be no more than the 'back stop', the safety net to keep the club going when all else fails.

It's remit is to keep the flame alive until someone can take it from their hands and build the club up again by investing in it.

So like every fan of any club I don't have a problem with its concept.

Unfortunately it is quite clear to me that the present board clearly wants ownership of the club and is confrontational towards the current owner, indeed so much so that I am sure they would rather him fail and leave the club, rather than see him succeed and take the club forward, even if that means he takes a substantial profit for his troubles.

If football is about being sensible, living within your means and not reaching for the stars, then ST ownership is for you, however if you want the club to be as best it can be, to take chances, to risk its future in order to better itself, then the ST can not deliver that.

At the end of the day, the club is a business, delivering a service (entertainment) to its customers and making a profit for its owners/shareholders.

It is no different from a theatre, or cinema, or restaurant, it provides something that is fleeting, hopefully enjoyable, and over and done with inside two hours, until the following week.

It is meaningless in itself - it is simply 22 men kicking a ball about.

The football club however, as fans, is 'our' team and we want them to do well - do we not?

If doing well is living the dream, then the ST should not be standing in the way.

If the dream is to live within our financial means at the bottom of the footballing pyramid forever - then get the ST in right now.

Until the leadership of the ST accepts that it is there solely to pick up the pieces when everything as gone wrong and not to think they have a God given right to poke their nose into the financial business of whoever owns the club and scheme and plot to bring them done so they can take control themselves, then we can move forward together, until then there will always be two completely different agendas from each other.

For the record the last league club to go out of business whilst in the Football League was Maidstone United in 1992, the one before that Aldershot in the same year and the one before that Accrington Stanley in 1962.

Hardly a regular occurrence is it?

So is there really such a burning issue to even have a ST let alone one where the leadership overtly wants to get their hands on the ownership of the club themselves!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum