Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are You Sick Of The Olympics Already?

+11
Keegan
largehat
BoltonTillIDie
bwfc71
Lofty_Love
aaron_bwfc
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
Angry Dad
Numpty 28723
Natasha Whittam
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I claim to know that every post you put on this forum is a negative trolling attempt (98% in any case)

I'm tiring of your internet bullying, I have feelings you know.

You can't accept that people aren't interested in the Olympics, anyone who disagrees with you is a troll.
I am not interested in them and i am also sick of it already. Will not be watching any of it and dont give a shit that its a once in a lifetime thing, thank fuck for that far as i,m concerned.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I claim to know that every post you put on this forum is a negative trolling attempt (98% in any case)

I'm tiring of your internet bullying, I have feelings you know.

You can't accept that people aren't interested in the Olympics, anyone who disagrees with you is a troll.
I am not interested in them and i am also sick of it already. Will not be watching any of it and dont give a shit that its a once in a lifetime thing, thank fuck for that far as i,m concerned.

Fair enough, if you're not a fan of sport (i assume you're not) i can understand the Olympics not being your cup of tea.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Fair enough, if you're not a fan of sport (i assume you're not) i can understand the Olympics not being your cup of tea.

Oh right, I don't like the Olympics and I'm a troll. Angry Dad doesn't like the Olympics and that's "fair enough".

I'm beginning to think you don't like me.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Like i said nat, it's the boy who cried wolf thing.

If this is the first time you've gone against form, then i apologise.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I like Boxing- football- American ice hockey in that order, just dont like athletics or cricket- golf-tennis would rather watch women make nice shapes in the swimming pool forgot what its called.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Synchronized swimming...
Are You Sick Of The Olympics Already? - Page 3 Synchronized

Girls, swimsuits, wet glistening skin... Not a whole hell of a lot wrong with that.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:
Girls, swimsuits, wet glistening skin... Not a whole hell of a lot wrong with that.

..and fake smiles. But you're probably used to girls faking it.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

They don't get the opportunity to fake anything with me. Remember that Jamaica produces the fastest men in the world.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Keegan wrote:They don't get the opportunity to fake anything with me. Remember that Jamaica produces the fastest men in the world.

Benny Hill wasn't Jamaican, and he was the fastest milkman in the West.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Well - you cannot finden sheepen in the rainen...

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Keegan wrote:Synchronized swimming...
Are You Sick Of The Olympics Already? - Page 3 Synchronized

Yeah this does it for me,love to be in there with those babes.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

You have to love the outfits - Here's Spain!
Are You Sick Of The Olympics Already? - Page 3 Oly_spain_custom

i really enjoyed the opening ceremony last night, i don't see how anyone could fail to be moved just a little bit.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The Queen didn't look like she was enjoying it much. Her and Prince Phil looked bored shitless.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I thought it was good. original in its concept, but a very long. I ran out of snacks far too soon !

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Got in about 11 and caught the last part so to speak where beckham came on that boat like some james bond character and lit Steve redgraves torch.

I liked the copper kettle bit when they set them on fire and all of them rose up into one torch.

Though I think some of the countries coming in with their flags were made up, I think it was the same bloke for some of them who just ran round the back and came out with a different flag.

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Here's a poem on the subject by the late, great Bolton poet, Hovis Presley.

Are You Sick Of The Olympics Already? - Page 3 Mqdefault

The Manchester Olympics

Trumpets blare
Doves take flight
Lisa Stansfield sings
And Bobby Charlton's haircut
Forms the five Olympic rings

Hovis, AKA Richard Henry McFarlane, also went to Thornleigh Salesian College, same as Danny Boyle.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a fantastic opening ceremony. Much better than i had expected.

The only thing i was slightly put off by was McCartney closing it. Gave it the feel of a cheap tacky concert. I'd have preferred a more "wow" closing but what came before made up for it.

Great start.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The opening ceremony was brilliant. I had fairly low expectations based on that travesty at the Beijing closing ceremony and the amount of money the Chinese threw at theirs. It wasn't as good as Beijing's but then you can't compete with a Communist dictatorship which does not have to account to its people and effectively had an unlimited budget.

It did have a very left-wing theme to it, which I have no problem with if I am honest. Why shouldn't we celebrate the NHS and show off our pride in it to the world?

Unfortunately, a Tory MP has got himself in deep shit over the opening ceremony.

Are You Sick Of The Olympics Already? - Page 3 Aidan-burley-s-tweets-from-the-olympics-opening-ceremony-949140370

He is now claiming his tweets have been "misunderstood" - Laughing

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum