Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 3-1 Liverpool

+12
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Angry Dad
gloswhite
Bolton Nuts
Banks of the Croal
The Miserable One
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
aaron_bwfc
Sluffy
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Empty Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Wed Jan 18 2012, 14:33

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ok, next up is Liverpool - a very beatable (is there such a word?) team in recent years - and of course one we don't ever beat in recent years either.

Will the trend continue or will something strange happen and we win another game at home this season?

I'm not hopeful - are you?

Last edited by Sluffy on Mon Jan 23 2012, 21:50; edited 2 times in total

2Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Wed Jan 18 2012, 14:38

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

With Suarez out we have a good chance but it's never the obvious players who score against us. So no doubt Carroll will grab a brace and come back to form just in time for us.

I personally can't see us getting anything but for me they are the most beatable team within the top 7 at the moment.

3Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Wed Jan 18 2012, 14:51

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

-------------Jussi/Bogdan
Riley-----Knight----Wheater-------Ricketts
Eagles--Reo Coker--MDavies----Muamba---Petrov
---------------N'Gog

That is our best team, I feel, and it's capable of getting a point. Nothing more though, I'm afraid.

I'd possibly be tempted to bring in Tuncay for N'Gog. He's not used to playing as a lone striker many might say, but so what?

4Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Wed Jan 18 2012, 14:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd play Klasnic before Ngog, he's useless.

5Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Wed Jan 18 2012, 14:54

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Jussi instead of Bogdan and Steinsson over Riley, other than that it's the team I feel most would pick.

Oh and it's doing my head in now, who's that in your pic Doff, is it Diawarra? Question

6Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Wed Jan 18 2012, 15:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:

Oh and it's doing my head in now, who's that in your pic Doff, is it Diawarra? Question

It is. What a legend, played pissed at Anfield once.

7Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Wed Jan 18 2012, 15:38

0-6 Liverpool.

8Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Wed Jan 18 2012, 16:19

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:0-6 Liverpool.

Last League game first you went for 10-0 to the scum, then you changed it to 8-0 and now against Liverpool you say 6-0. It seems to me you are mellowing!

They are very beatable at the moment and, if they do not sign anyone between now and Saturday, then we do actually have a chance of beating them

Going for 1-0 for us - plus live on ESPN!

9Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Wed Jan 18 2012, 16:45

bwfc71 wrote:
Last League game first you went for 10-0 to the scum, then you changed it to 8-0 and now against Liverpool you say 6-0. It seems to me you are mellowing!

They are very beatable at the moment and, if they do not sign anyone between now and Saturday, then we do actually have a chance of beating them

Going for 1-0 for us - plus live on ESPN!

I have no beef with you 71, you left Bolton for a different country. Well done.

10Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Wed Jan 18 2012, 19:54

We are going to win this one, I've never been so sure of anything in my life. 2-0.

11Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Wed Jan 18 2012, 22:39

The Miserable One

The Miserable One
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Sorry folks but I can see another Owen Coyle book of excuses reason for losing this one. I must admit to having little faith in his team selections and this is the sole reason we are in the mire. His team selections although limited through injuries to the best players in the squad have been dire. Liverpool will take this one but if we win then I 'll make the brews at the next meeting if you have one:affraid:

12Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Wed Jan 18 2012, 22:42

The Miserable One

The Miserable One
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Owen Owen Owen wrote:We are going to win this one, I've never been so sure of anything in my life. 2-0.
If you were a cat then you would be down to eight lives

13Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Thu Jan 19 2012, 00:01

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Must admit fear the worst...at one time i'd be confident of getting a result.

14Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Thu Jan 19 2012, 17:47

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Going to this one too.
May regret it.
It's a big ask to want points off Liverpool but to be honest all I really want is a good effort and some good chances created/good performances from players.

I also would like to see Tuncay play a bit.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

15Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Thu Jan 19 2012, 18:07

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Don't get too excited peeps ! OC is already making excuses by saying how wonderful that £35M bag of cement is. After all, if we lose, it was only to be expected, because of how wonderful the pony-tailed pillock was playing. If OC's picking of heroes is as good as his team selections, I doubt Carroll will even play.

16Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Thu Jan 19 2012, 18:45

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'd play Klasnic before Ngog, he's useless.
Ngog what a fackin waste of money.

17Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Thu Jan 19 2012, 18:50

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

This better be a win or my neighbour is in for it the scouse cnut.

18Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Fri Jan 20 2012, 09:03

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

0-3 to liverpool, I can see another roll over and die performance once we concede the 1st goal.

19Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Fri Jan 20 2012, 11:07

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a miserable bunch of [email=b@stards]b@stards[/email] we are!

..and perhaps rightly so. Frankly I'm not overly concerned about the Liverpool result. Anything other than a loss would be a bonus IMO but I'm not banking on it. Same Arsenal.

What is needed is a couple of hearty performances all round to set us up for the Norwich game and beyond when hopefully we'll get a few players back and can start to build some momentum.

Nobody expects us to beat Arsenal or Liverpool so this is the perfect opportunity to experiment a bit rather than struggle to keep the score down and tire out key players. I'd like to see Riley and O'Halloran get a start, Boyata at CB and possibly a couple more "fringe" players getting a run out. At least we'd have players on the park who are totally committed to the cause and with something to prove.

20Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Fri Jan 20 2012, 12:52

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Wamder. I've always been confused by people who give a game away, i.e .we aren't going to win, so lets....' Nothing personal, but I never understand why even the supporters roll over. In the days of BSA we used to fight, even though we suspected we would get a kicking, but you never really knew until the end of the game. At the moment OC can't sem to instil any sort of endeavour in his 'group', so to my mind its more ass-kicking time, rather than shuffle a few bodies about and bring in someone we know is under par. Its a bloody Premier League game, and shoudld be treated as one ! If they want to arse about let them go to Euxton

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum