Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 3-1 Liverpool

+12
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Angry Dad
gloswhite
Bolton Nuts
Banks of the Croal
The Miserable One
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
aaron_bwfc
Sluffy
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sat Jan 21 2012, 21:49

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

A time-honoured tactic to waste time, and break up their game

62Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sat Jan 21 2012, 22:02

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was a bit surprised with Dalglish's tactics. Carroll was his usual cart horse self and yet Kuyt, who always puts a shift in, was sat on his arse on the bench.

63Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sat Jan 21 2012, 22:21

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looking forward to hearing Kenny's comments on MOTD.

64Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sat Jan 21 2012, 23:43

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

65Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sat Jan 21 2012, 23:50

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Reebok Trotter wrote:Looking forward to hearing Kenny's comments on MOTD.

See it here -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

66Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sat Jan 21 2012, 23:57

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Oh I love living with a liverpool fan on days like this.

Everyone to a man stepped up and was counted, Mark Davies had his best game in a white shirt today in my opinion.

Just to see that cunt Kenny's face was worth every penny of my season ticket, I hate him and pretty much most scousers to be honest.

67Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sun Jan 22 2012, 01:56

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

To be fair even I could see the sense in bringing davies on. Ngog was knackered and was starting to lose the ball a bit. I would like to see Tuncay get some game time but I really can't see who I would drop from the team I HAVE been wanting him to pick all season!

68Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sun Jan 22 2012, 04:23

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

We're staying up! We're staying up!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

69Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sun Jan 22 2012, 08:40

The Miserable One

The Miserable One
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Well, it takes a big man to admit he was wrong and am pleased no even better absolutely thrilled to admit, I got this one wrong. What I saw of it, which was limited, was a team prepared to take men on and beat them. Mark Davies is fast becoming a class act and Owen Coyle needs to keep Gartside well away from the lad. All Gartside will see is pounds shillings and pence. Remember them Croal?

70Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sun Jan 22 2012, 08:42

The Miserable One

The Miserable One
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Passi wrote:All over. Fantastic win, massive win!

Mark Davies & Chris Eagles played very well, will wait to see if people who were at the game agree.
I wasnt at the game but Davies is the business now.

71Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sun Jan 22 2012, 09:41

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

There I was watching the Blackburn and Wigan games. Blackburn ended a draw - thought its ok, they have dropped points but would have been better for them to lose, then the Wigan score now that would have been much better as a draw as then it would have made it more dire for QPR more than anything else.

Then the Bolton game started.... Mark Davies was like parting the waters as he drove through the Liverpool defence and then NRC just walked through their defence (in fact it was like as though Liverpool just ignored him - is it because they couldn't see him because of his skin colour?) and then start of second half a stunning goal from Steinsson - goal coming from nowhere!!!

My only disappointment was that I felt that Knight can still be easily beaten and NGog, again, didn't seem confident enough to be the sole striker.

I predicted a win, but even I was amazed at how we won and the scoreline.

Come On You White Men!

72Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sun Jan 22 2012, 11:33

what a game! brilliant spirit and effort from the lads. i loved every minute of it.

73Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sun Jan 22 2012, 13:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's not often I say this but the players all gave 100% and actually wanted the ball. Perhaps the sale of Cahill will improve us, perhaps others will now step up and lead us to safety.

74Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sun Jan 22 2012, 14:15

The Miserable One

The Miserable One
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

gloswhite wrote:Watched it on ESPN, and have asked my mate to apologise to his neighbours for all the noise and bad language. Absolutely cracking game ! Why haven't we played like this before, especially as we have the same players? Hopefully OC can identify whats different, and build on it. Well done you White men !
Just a great solid performance Gloss and one that we have been crying out for,for a long time.

75Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sun Jan 22 2012, 17:18

Right spoiled my evening this lucky result. And it was very lucky, can't see Liverpool ever playing as badly again. You're still going down.

76Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sun Jan 22 2012, 21:22

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:Right spoiled my evening this lucky result. And it was very lucky, can't see Liverpool ever playing as badly again. You're still going down.

Fatty, Your team weren't at the races yesterday. Get used to it. The best you can hope for is seventh. Big club my arse.

77Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sun Jan 22 2012, 21:55

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:Right spoiled my evening this lucky result. And it was very lucky, can't see Liverpool ever playing as badly again. You're still going down.

It actually made my evening the fact that it spoiled your evening.

Not really couldn't give a phook.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

78Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sun Jan 22 2012, 22:00

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nice one Croal! They have to take their lumps the same as the rest of us. I never saw Dalglish as the new Messiah, for a start, no fooker outside of Scotland can understand a word he fooking says. Him and Strachan are a fooking nightmare when they are commentating.

If us English folk can't understand him how the fook are the foreigners in his team expected to?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum