Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 3-1 Liverpool

+12
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Angry Dad
gloswhite
Bolton Nuts
Banks of the Croal
The Miserable One
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
aaron_bwfc
Sluffy
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sat Jan 21 2012, 16:26

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Match streams [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Right< I am off to the Bok.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

42Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sat Jan 21 2012, 16:30

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Bogadn
Riley Knight Wheater Ricketts
Eagles Muamba Mavies NRC Petrov
Someone up front

43Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sat Jan 21 2012, 16:53

3 points today would move us out of the bottom 3. Come on you whites!

44Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sat Jan 21 2012, 16:56

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

None of todays results went in our favour today

45Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sat Jan 21 2012, 16:56

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bogdan, Steinsson, Knight, Wheater, Ricketts, Eagles, Reo-Coker, Muamba, M Davies, Petrov, Ngog

Subs: Lynch, Tuncay, K Davies, Pratley, Boyata, O'Halloran, Riley

46Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sat Jan 21 2012, 18:39

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

47Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sat Jan 21 2012, 18:45

3-1, I can't believe it.

The Bolton fan in me still thinks it'll be 3-3.

48Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sat Jan 21 2012, 18:48

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The Bolton fan in me thinks it will be 3-5!

But fcuk it - Come on you white men!

49Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sat Jan 21 2012, 19:25

All over. Fantastic win, massive win!

Mark Davies & Chris Eagles played very well, will wait to see if people who were at the game agree.

50Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sat Jan 21 2012, 19:37

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I think i am going to cry, Well done you Bolton great game. bounce

51Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sat Jan 21 2012, 20:03

BWFCinPhila

BWFCinPhila
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Spectacular effort all around.

Ngog played very well with this back to the goal maintaining possession and helping to create things. This was the best performance I've seen from him.

Mark Davies needs to be a regular with Reo-Coker in there. I saw good chemistry. Eagles can create opportunities too...his ability to finish them seems different altogether.

Wheater was stout in the back. Knight needs to work on his speed. Ricketts is such an obvious upgrade over Robinson, that I'm almost embarrassed feeling the need to mention it.

52Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sat Jan 21 2012, 20:07

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Watched it on ESPN, and have asked my mate to apologise to his neighbours for all the noise and bad language. Absolutely cracking game ! Why haven't we played like this before, especially as we have the same players? Hopefully OC can identify whats different, and build on it. Well done you White men !

53Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sat Jan 21 2012, 20:10

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Interesting comment I heard during the game, was that this was the first time we scored 3 goals against Liverpool, Presumably in the league) since 1930. Can anyone confirm this ? Seems an awfully long time to me.

54Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sat Jan 21 2012, 20:14

Bolton Nuts

Admin

We beat them 4-1 in pre season in about 1995 or 96 or 94, I remember.

55Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sat Jan 21 2012, 20:18

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A good solid performance from the lads tonight. Everyone did their job. There will be 5,000 disappointed scousers heading back to Merseyside.

You could tell we wanted the game more. Wheater had the pony-tailed ponce in his pocket. Ngog was a lone figure up front but he held up the ball well and couldn't be faulted for his workrate.

God , how we have missed Ricketts at the back. Liverpools only real threat was Bellamy and him and NRC exchanged a few verbals.

Muamba was his usual unsung heroe snapping at their heels like a Jack Russell terrier on acid.

Little Messi was awesome once again.

Boggie should have rushed out sooner for the Bellamy goal but other than that he had little to do.

Eagles and Petrov worked the flanks tirelessly.

Just one criticism. You could see that the Liverpool defenders were tiring towards the end so why leave it till ninety minutes to bring Tuncay on ?

56Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sat Jan 21 2012, 20:25

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:What a lovely day it is today, made even better by the fact I can watch Bolton get tonked live on ESPN! It's the only way I can get an erection these days.

Oi Fatso, I had a ' Diamond cutter ' at full-time. Razz

57Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sat Jan 21 2012, 20:34

Pardon my french but that was fucking brilliant! I knew we were going to turn the Scousers over. Mark Davies should be in the England squad and even Ngog looked outstanding. COYLE IS THE MASTER!!!

58Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sat Jan 21 2012, 21:40

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Owen Owen Owen wrote:I am super confident today, Liverpool are in poor form and I really feel our defence will step up today without Cahill.

Fair play to you. You were spot on.

59Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sat Jan 21 2012, 21:44

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The fact Coyle thought bringing Davies on with 5 minutes to go with the game not yet won was appropriate, indicates he still has tonnes to learn. That kind of decision WILL cost us one day!

ANYWAY. Excellent result. Scousers are loathsome when they win, so it felt fooking good to put them in their place. And the result was 100% fair in my view!

(Is that 10 points from six games since Coyle chose to listen to Doffy and drop Spacewaster Davies? Imagine what might have been had it come 12 months earlier.)

60Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sat Jan 21 2012, 21:47

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I couldn't make head nor tail of the the substitutions of Tuncay and Davies so late in the game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum