Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 3-1 Liverpool

+12
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Angry Dad
gloswhite
Bolton Nuts
Banks of the Croal
The Miserable One
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
aaron_bwfc
Sluffy
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Fri Jan 20 2012, 13:00

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

gloswhite wrote:At the moment OC can't sem to instil any sort of endeavour in his 'group',

True, BSA used to have the philosophy if we don't win then lets try and at least get a point.

Under Coyle it's either win or bust, which is why we are finding ourselves in the relegation zone in my opinion.

A few more draws against teams like Newcastle and we wouldn't be so close to the drop.

22Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Fri Jan 20 2012, 13:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:What a miserable bunch of [email=b@stards]b@stards[/email] we are!

..and perhaps rightly so. Frankly I'm not overly concerned about the Liverpool result. Anything other than a loss would be a bonus IMO but I'm not banking on it. Same Arsenal.

What is needed is a couple of hearty performances all round to set us up for the Norwich game and beyond when hopefully we'll get a few players back and can start to build some momentum.

Nobody expects us to beat Arsenal or Liverpool so this is the perfect opportunity to experiment a bit rather than struggle to keep the score down and tire out key players. I'd like to see Riley and O'Halloran get a start, Boyata at CB and possibly a couple more "fringe" players getting a run out. At least we'd have players on the park who are totally committed to the cause and with something to prove.

Are you taking the piss? We must get 4 points from the next two home games because we ain't getting anything at Norwich. If we lose our next three games (quite likely) we will be adrift.

23Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Fri Jan 20 2012, 14:19

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think the best we can hope for is a draw. We certainly wont be unveiling any new talent before tomorrows game.

24Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Fri Jan 20 2012, 14:53

BWFCinPhila

BWFCinPhila
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

I expect a point. I really don't care how it's done...make it an shat of a game if need be. Just get a point.

If Robbo touches the field tomorrow, I'm turning off the TV straight away, and opening up on a bottle of bourbon.

25Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sat Jan 21 2012, 08:09

The Miserable One

The Miserable One
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

gloswhite wrote:Wamder. I've always been confused by people who give a game away, i.e .we aren't going to win, so lets....' Nothing personal, but I never understand why even the supporters roll over. In the days of BSA we used to fight, even though we suspected we would get a kicking, but you never really knew until the end of the game. At the moment OC can't sem to instil any sort of endeavour in his 'group', so to my mind its more ass-kicking time, rather than shuffle a few bodies about and bring in someone we know is under par. Its a bloody Premier League game, and shoudld be treated as one ! If they want to arse about let them go to Euxton
Glos I have just posted on the other site as there are fans on there going 5-4-1 4-4-2 lets plays him here him there. What the hell is all this about. We have players in the side at the moment who couldnt hit a cows arse with a banjo and others who couldnt pass their you know what without help.Its the manager with a poor backroom staff that need to be sent packing although they probably couldnt find their wayout of the Reebok Sad

26Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sat Jan 21 2012, 08:13

The Miserable One

The Miserable One
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Reebok Trotter wrote:I think the best we can hope for is a draw. We certainly wont be unveiling any new talent before tomorrows game.
SawSimon Cowell and the Britains got talent judges leaving the Reebok shaking their heads. Simon Cowell was heard to say that he hasnt had as bad a day in all his life Twisted Evil

27Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sat Jan 21 2012, 08:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Miserable One wrote: Glos I have just posted on the other site as there are fans on there going 5-4-1 4-4-2 lets plays him here him there. What the hell is all this about. We have players in the side at the moment who couldnt hit a cows arse with a banjo and others who couldnt pass their you know what without help.Its the manager with a poor backroom staff that need to be sent packing although they probably couldnt find their wayout of the Reebok Sad

As much as I share your opinion that Coyle must go, you must accept it isn't going to happen anytime soon. If he was going to be sacked Gartside/Davies would have done it before the transfer window.

28Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sat Jan 21 2012, 10:18

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Your right Ray. The performance of the team starts a lot further down the chain, and if they can't get it right, then it soon becomes obvious. Unfortunately, the constant in all the different stages is the manager, and if he can't fix his own backroom team, then key, and probably painful, problems are either ignored after a couple of attempts to fix them, or not recognised at all. Makes me wonder just what the backup team are telling OC, and whether they are saying just enough to keep their jobs.

29Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sat Jan 21 2012, 10:21

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Natasha, you have of course identified the majaor problem in all possible outcomes. It was rumoured in the other forum that it would cost far too much to pay off OC and his team, and that is why he remains. All the smiles and backing of the manager are just to make things look cosy.

30Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sat Jan 21 2012, 12:13

What a lovely day it is today, made even better by the fact I can watch Bolton get tonked live on ESPN! It's the only way I can get an erection these days.

31Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sat Jan 21 2012, 12:16

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I will be going to the game and the thought of us beating your precious team will give me a blue veiner.

32Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sat Jan 21 2012, 12:41

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

You never know, Muamba might get a Wind assisted Hat-Trick, today.

33Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sat Jan 21 2012, 12:44

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's certainly going to be windy. Ideal conditions for hoofball. Jussi is still injured so Boggy will have to be on his toes to avoid another goal similar to the one he conceded against Everton.

34Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sat Jan 21 2012, 13:26

Reebok Trotter wrote:It's certainly going to be windy. Ideal conditions for hoofball. Jussi is still injured so Boggy will have to be on his toes to avoid another goal similar to the one he conceded against Everton.

the wind wont bother me as ill be wearin the outfit in my avatar

35Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sat Jan 21 2012, 13:40

I am super confident today, Liverpool are in poor form and I really feel our defence will step up today without Cahill.

36Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sat Jan 21 2012, 13:44

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sir Nut's Dad wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:It's certainly going to be windy. Ideal conditions for hoofball. Jussi is still injured so Boggy will have to be on his toes to avoid another goal similar to the one he conceded against Everton.

the wind wont bother me as ill be wearin the outfit in my avatar

Just go easy with the chick peas and mung beans. The wind might not bother you but it could upset the folk sat around you.

Have a wash and a scrub and wear a Mankini to preserve your dignity. You can park your bike at Harvesters.

37Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sat Jan 21 2012, 15:14

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

And make sure that if you feel anything stirring, keep your brakes on in case you suddenly surge into the traffic.

38Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sat Jan 21 2012, 15:14

Wolves 1-0 down already. Good start to the afternoon.

39Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sat Jan 21 2012, 15:30

Wolves level, but Rovers 1-0 down at Everton.

40Bolton 3-1 Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Liverpool Sat Jan 21 2012, 15:35

Wigan 1-0 down. We need Wigan to win today.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum