Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SPEARING signed on loan!!! Merged threads.

+21
Boggersbelief
MartinBWFC
bwfc71
inf
Born to be a wanderer
Lyric Todkill
Michael Bolton
Mallorca Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Bernard Dennis Park
aaron_bwfc
Mr White
JakeSnake
doffcocker
terenceanne
wanderlust
largehat
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok_Rebel
Sluffy
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Aparently Stoke have bid 4 million for Charlie Adam - He wouldnt come here, but thats a great price isnt it?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Word is that he will end up at Everton for around £5 million apparently.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

are we still discussing this?

other clubs are interested - this instantly rules us out because, however badly we need a player, we are not willing to pay anything near to what the rest of the footballing world are willing to pay, we never have been.

we only sign players who nobody else wants.

im pretty sure we would have been in for Rio Coker about now had he left/played for another club and not Bolton.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I'd take Charlie Adam any day of the week for 4 mill..... OC has paid more than that for bench warmers. Adams is a known good player.
As the BEN puts its "Liverpool Star" Spearing can't crack their first 11 but good enough for us apparently?

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

other clubs are interested - this instantly rules us out because, however badly we need a player, we are not willing to pay anything near to what the rest of the footballing world are willing to pay, we never have been.

When has this happened?

66SPEARING signed on loan!!!  Merged threads. - Page 4 Empty spearing signs! Thu Aug 30 2012, 15:33

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

on loan though...

good stuff, if he turns out to be any good he can fuck off after 6 months and sign for some other cunt, making Liverpool a stack of money in the meantime.

masterstroke coyle... Rolling Eyes

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc1874 wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

When has this happened?

do i REALLY have to trot out a list of 'tried and failed' bullshit players?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You really are moaning for moanings sake now.

I've no doubt if it was a perm deal it'd be the usual "he's shite why are we spending 3 million on this twat"

For what it's worth i don't particularly rate him so I'm glad it's a loan, if we get his best play maybe he'll help us up the league, if not, we've lost a small fee instead of a big one + a contract.

swings and roundabouts.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Aparently Loan deal agreed until January

Sky Sports understands Liverpool midfielder Jay Spearing has agreed to join Bolton on loan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Bolton were one of five clubs hoping to sign Spearing before Friday's transfer deadline.

Bolton boss Owen Coyle is a big admirer of Spearing and sees him as a key addition to his side as he look to mount a bid for promotion back to the Premier League at the first attempt.

Liverpool are willing to let Spearing move on as the recent captures of Joe Allen and Nuri Sahin have pushed the local-born midfielder down the pecking order at Anfield.

A number of clubs were thought to be keen on signing Spearing on a permanent basis, but the 23-year-old has decided to go to Bolton on loan for six months as he sees his long-term future at Anfield.

Bolton are hoping to tie up a deal in time for Spearing to make his debut against Hull City this weekend.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bit of an anti-climax but all our fucking transfer dealings have been recently...

more fucking loans, cant we actually OWN a player these days...

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

hipster...

im just sick of our pussy pussy aproach towards signing players.

gartsides going on about promotion being the number 1 aim - a MUST even this season....

yet he refuses to sanction any cash for BWFC (was going to say Owen, but i dont think he has long left) to build an ACTUAL team that is ours!

im sick of us going for loans first while all other clubs seem to be actually aiming somewhere...

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok_Rebel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

bit of an anti-climax but all our fucking transfer dealings have been recently...

I think you will find that the player doesnt want a permanent deal, he wants to fight for his place at Liverpool, fuck all the club can do about that.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I hope this works out and turns out to be the hard man mid man we have been after.

Though my fear is if coyle sticks to 4-4-2 and plays him and davies in the middle we will have the same problem.

Andrews and Spearing would be my ideal partnership.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Unless you're blessed with lots of cash via an owner or through sales loans are the only way of acquiring quality players in the championship.

you do know we're 110 million pounds in debt right?

despite that we've spent money on Lonergan and Mills and signed Keith Andrews who i suspect is well paid, loans also come with a fee too as I'm sure you're aware.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

MartinBWFC wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think you will find that the player doesnt want a permanent deal, he wants to fight for his place at Liverpool, fuck all the club can do about that.

nothing to do with us actually have to pay for the player then? know him do you?

thought not... we are just being tight arses again.

lets just say he turns out to be really good, he will have offers from better clubs and fuck off after 6 months leaving us in the same shit position we are now.

coyle will then say in the next window, we need this player and that player.

Eddie will say money is available.

coyle will say he does not want it.

we will go in for 5 or 6 players and fail because we wont pay for them and the parent club does not want to loan them.

we will eventually get 'plan Y' in ... on loan. who turns out to be really good, helps get us promoted, but then fucks off to another 'bigger' club all the while gaining the parent club 3 times the money they would have got if we would have got off our arses and bought the fucker in the first place.

coyle goes on about his 'long term' vision for building a team for the future, begging and borrowing loans is not really the way to make this vision come to fruition is it? Twisted Evil

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wonder if this has got anything to do with "not paying" for players.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
you do know we're 110 million pounds in debt right?

YES! as people keep telling me.

and unless we build this squad to get us to the prem and KEEP US THERE we are ALWAYS going to have the debt!

the money we will get next year from the prem is about 300% more than ever due to the new TV deal - should we maybe not try and get there instead of fucking around? build a squad to get there, with players we OWN and that are capable of keeping us there???

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok rebel. You need to go get laid brother.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

.... we don't have any money to spend.

You're advocating the Leeds/Pompey method then basically.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I wonder if this has got anything to do with "not paying" for players.

so who do we believe?

gartside - who says everything is ok?

or the Daily mail - who think its not?

choose one and stick with it please.

I know we are in trouble... but you have to speculate to accumulate so they say, take a small gamble to hopefully make a massive win - we are not going to get back to the prem and stay there unless we speculate to do so... Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum