Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SPEARING signed on loan!!! Merged threads.

+21
Boggersbelief
MartinBWFC
bwfc71
inf
Born to be a wanderer
Lyric Todkill
Michael Bolton
Mallorca Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Bernard Dennis Park
aaron_bwfc
Mr White
JakeSnake
doffcocker
terenceanne
wanderlust
largehat
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok_Rebel
Sluffy
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Gonnawin4coyle wrote:Reebok rebel. You need to go get laid brother.

I did...

Last night as a matter of fact, I get laid pretty regular. Laughing

now, lets discuss our transfer policy...

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Debt is Debt - The "owners" debt (what the club owe him) - of 100 million is obviously restricting our spending because he doesn't want to bankrupt himself, which in essence he's already done.

I believe his "fortune" is something like 150 million all told.

others have a better grasp on the debt owed to the banks but i believe we recently had to borrow more money from Eddies company to just pay the interest on the 15 million bank debt we owe.

basically we're operating on a shoe string. Look what happened to Pompey, thats what will happen to us if we "speculate" on average players like Spearing.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:.

I believe his "fortune" is something like 150 million all told.

Eddie DID say in the last transfer window that the money would be made available if coyle wanted it didn't he?

fuck it, we may as well spend a bit, we are gonna go under anyway when Eddie (god forbid) does eventually croak it and his family see the $$$ and asset strip the fuck out of us.

no fucker is going to want a failing provincial town club in the championship...

if we were in the prem we would maybe find it easer to find another buyer.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I just don't see the point in overspending and overpaying average players.

what player are we "speculating" on thats going to fire us up the league, and then keep us in the premier league next season.

I suspect it'd take more than one.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I just don't see the point in overspending and overpaying average players.

what player are we "speculating" on thats going to fire us up the league, and then keep us in the premier league next season.

I suspect it'd take more than one.

I never said one player did I?

no... we should be going for players like Charlie Adam and Jordan Rhodes....

they are the kind of players you use when your in the championship and ACTUALLY trying to build something special... not just talking about it.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So how would you convince Charlie Adam to play here over Everton, Villa and the other premier league clubs interested.

I knew you'd say Rhodes. Yeah he's scored bags of goals in League one but so did John Stead.

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

other clubs are interested - this instantly rules us out because, however badly we need a player, we are not willing to pay anything near to what the rest of the footballing world are willing to pay, we never have been.

we only sign players who nobody else wants.

When has this happened?

do i REALLY have to trot out a list of 'tried and failed' bullshit players?

No club in the world signs every player they go for/ are linked with in the press.

Moan about a real issue.

Plus I never asked you to name every time it's happened, just provide an example.

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

"[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]"

Good news, I think he will do well for us and to be honest we need someone with experience to come in and stabilize the middle of the park. I heard off a few of my scouse mate that he is a fairly decent play. Had an injury last term and lost a bit of form but appart from that he has had a good couple of seasons.

Also, are you ready for it... he is comfortable on the ball !! Ideal some may say.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I see the fact he has come on LOAN as a good thing.

If the board had let Coyle spend £3m on the player it would have been clear he wasn't being sacked any day soon.

With it being a loan move there's no long term damage done if the next manager doesn't rate him.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Plus I never asked you to name every time it's happened, just provide an example.

Darren Pratley.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc1874 wrote:Plus I never asked you to name every time it's happened, just provide an example.

do you remember at the start of last season when we REALLY needed a striker...

tons and tons of strikers who would have been in our reach were not even looked at...

instead, we were more interested in a loan deal.

ok, we got sturridge who turned out to be amazing... but can you imagine if we would have had the bottle to actually try and sign him? it may have come off, but we couldn't be arsed.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Coyle did try and get Sturridge back but he wanted to return to Chelsea.

Also he would have cost about 16 million.

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Coyle did try and get Sturridge back but he wanted to return to Chelsea.

Exactly what I was just typing.

It's nothing to do with bottle, its about who wants to come and at what price. You have to be realistic.

Reebok_Rebel wrote:nothing to do with us actually have to pay for the player then? know him do you?

thought not... we are just being tight arses again.

lets just say he turns out to be really good, he will have offers from better clubs and fuck off after 6 months leaving us in the same shit position we are now.

coyle will then say in the next window, we need this player and that player.

Eddie will say money is available.

coyle will say he does not want it.

we will go in for 5 or 6 players and fail because we wont pay for them and the parent club does not want to loan them.

we will eventually get 'plan Y' in ... on loan. who turns out to be really good, helps get us promoted, but then fucks off to another 'bigger' club all the while gaining the parent club 3 times the money they would have got if we would have got off our arses and bought the fucker in the first place.

coyle goes on about his 'long term' vision for building a team for the future, begging and borrowing loans is not really the way to make this vision come to fruition is it? Twisted Evil

It's well known Spearing didn't want a permanent move because he wants to fight for his place at Liverpool.

Nothing to do with being tight! Why would you want us to spend £3 million on a player whose only ever looked crap for Liverpool? Loan suits us

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Coyle did try and get Sturridge back but he wanted to return to Chelsea.

he wouldn't have cost anywhere near that had we had the bottle to try and sign him...

but forward-thinking and a lack of short-sightedness are not something I believe are closely linked with BWFC.

we just 'exist' from day to day...

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

... yes he would have.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

98SPEARING signed on loan!!!  Merged threads. - Page 5 Empty Get in their Spearing Signed on loan Thu Aug 30 2012, 17:15

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Just what we needed someone to get stuck the fuck in.Just shouted from the top of an Ice rink in France get in their.Fucking ignorant cunts the French.Anyway fly back tonight from Orly get the connection from CDG 10 mins.Back lie in tommorow of to the KC saturday COYW.Very Happy Hopefully fall asleep on the plane and dream Bolton Hater is being fed to 2 90pound PITBULLS .Blackburn Faggot.Twisted Evil

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:... yes he would have.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

was this not AFTER his loan to Bolton though?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Even if he cost 10p It's irrelevant, he didn't want to play for Bolton.

he wanted to play at Chelsea.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum