Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lusty permanently banned?

+16
Boggersbelief
sunlight
karlypants
wessy
finlaymcdanger
luckyPeterpiper
okocha
Sluffy
rammywhite
MartinBWFC
gloswhite
Angry Dad
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Norpig
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

41Lusty permanently banned? - Page 3 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Tue May 21 2019, 12:19

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Would you like us to contribute?  Smile

42Lusty permanently banned? - Page 3 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Tue May 21 2019, 12:33

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you feel the need then yes, fire away. No pictures of your used bed pan please though  Very Happy

43Lusty permanently banned? - Page 3 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Tue May 21 2019, 12:36

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Can't think of an answer to this  Very Happy

44Lusty permanently banned? - Page 3 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Tue May 21 2019, 12:52

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Here's some relevant content, Norpig. Made me chuckle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfOpe_nD_iA

45Lusty permanently banned? - Page 3 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Tue May 21 2019, 13:47

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sad all this in fighting a slippery slope banning people who don't share your views so i would like to see him back, and without Bonce and co hardly worth logging on these days. Sometimes you have to see the bigger picture.

In saying that we are not privy to what goes on behind the scenes so the mods stroke site owner should have the right to take any action he/she thinks benefits the site.

Last edited by wessy on Tue May 21 2019, 13:56; edited 1 time in total

46Lusty permanently banned? - Page 3 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Tue May 21 2019, 13:53

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I didn't say i was leaving, i wouldn't give Sluffy the satisfaction, he'll have to ban me first to stop me posting. What i meant was i wouldn't push the argument any further as it painfully obvious we are getting nowhere but sluffy as ever has to keep answering  Rolling Eyes

If people want me to stop posting then feel free to let me know.

No one wants you to leave. The forum would be much worse for it.

47Lusty permanently banned? - Page 3 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Tue May 21 2019, 16:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I couldn't care less about lusty, but his abuse was mild compared to that dished out by KP.

So are you saying we can't abuse sluffy, but everyone else is fair game?

48Lusty permanently banned? - Page 3 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Tue May 21 2019, 16:10

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Norpig wrote:I didn't say i was leaving, i wouldn't give Sluffy the satisfaction, he'll have to ban me first to stop me posting. What i meant was i wouldn't push the argument any further as it painfully obvious we are getting nowhere but sluffy as ever has to keep answering  Rolling Eyes

If people want me to stop posting then feel free to let me know.

No one wants you to leave. The forum would be much worse for it.
Thank you Hipster, i know we don't always see eye to eye so that means a lot  Very Happy

49Lusty permanently banned? - Page 3 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Tue May 21 2019, 16:39

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I couldn't care less about lusty, but his abuse was mild compared to that dished out by KP.

What abuse have I served up love?

I only wanted your company for 5 mins at the bins behind Bargain Booze! Shocked

50Lusty permanently banned? - Page 3 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Tue May 21 2019, 18:03

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:I couldn't care less about lusty, but his abuse was mild compared to that dished out by KP.

No personal abuse should be acceptable now that we are well into the twenty-first century but we haven't achieved anything like a perfect world yet and have to accept some abuse will always go on.

To compare KP to Wanderlust is laughable and you know it.

I don't consider Wanderlust abuse of me to be mild in the least, his constant and deliberate attempts to imply I had multiple mental health issues and severe personality defects may well seem funny to you and others but when you've had to tolerate it for the best part of three years it really isn't funny at all - particularly as you know it is only being said as an attempted character assignation to try and win some pointless internet argument.

I think however you might be getting totally mixed up on what was said by whom?  You posted previously on this thread that words such as 'moonman' and 'muppet' wasn't abusive at all - thank you because those along with nutjob, where about the extent of the 'abuse' I ever used.

Incredibly some people claim that I was equally as bad as Wanderlust for the abuse, when he was blatantly making out I had severe mental health problems - the two are hardly comparable are they?

As for KP occasional outbursts, whilst they may be regrettable they certainly are not said maliciously nor repeated constantly week after week, month after month, year after year, simply to attempt to make someone out as mentally ill in order to win meaningless arguments.

Wanderlust continued abuse of me on from another forum was the sign I needed for me to KNOW it was never going to end if he did return, so it was best for all concerned to draw a line under things at that point and move on.

I don't regret the decision - it was the right one for the forum if nothing else.

Shame Bonce chose not to see it that way though.

And for what it is worth I'm very pleased Norpig had decided to stay and seemingly everyone else too.

51Lusty permanently banned? - Page 3 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Tue May 21 2019, 17:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:To compare KP to Wanderlust is laughable and you know it.

Admittedly I stopped reading Lusty's posts a long time ago, but did anything reach the level of the above posts by KP?

Are you happy with KP's comments?

52Lusty permanently banned? - Page 3 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Tue May 21 2019, 17:38

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Sluffy wrote:To compare KP to Wanderlust is laughable and you know it.

Admittedly I stopped reading Lusty's posts a long time ago, but did anything reach the level of the above posts by KP?

Are you happy with KP's comments?

Well one set is about someone's 'pantomime' type abuse of the Prime Minister, and another is someone specifically targeting me personally, deliberately making out that I am mentally ill and suffer from a multitude of personality disorders!

So yeah, I'd say those types of comments surpassed the level of KP posts by a fraction or so, wouldn't you?

KP's comments are nothing compared to what I've constantly put up with just to allow somebody to air their opinion.

Wanderlust could still be doing it now if he would only drop the abuse - God we asked him enough times - but he wouldn't - and quite frankly once he started to regularly abuse me from another forum, I knew he was never going to stop it.

53Lusty permanently banned? - Page 3 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Tue May 21 2019, 20:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looks my post highlighting KP's "pantomime" comments has been deleted.

Poor show.

54Lusty permanently banned? - Page 3 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Tue May 21 2019, 20:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is a strange thread.

55Lusty permanently banned? - Page 3 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Tue May 21 2019, 20:50

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Guys it's a bloody football forum.

Let's chill out.

I used to take the forums way way to seriously when NAT used to wind me up something rotten. I look back now and cringe at my behaviour.

Ye that is the point though, it’s just a football forum. If you can’t just ignore an opinion you don’t like there’s no hope for interesting conversation is there.

Remove the ban and grow up, this is a personal feud there’s nothing deserving one lusty’s posts of this ban.

56Lusty permanently banned? - Page 3 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Tue May 21 2019, 20:52

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:Looks my post highlighting KP's "pantomime" comments has been deleted.

Poor show.
Yes I saw them!

And my post prior to the 'pantomime' is missing too!

[EDIT - my post at least has been found elsewhere on the forum and posted back into the time line above!]

The site went a bit funny around 6.00pm and I noticed a few of my posts disappeared, so after doing them again the originals popped up some minutes later - having me to delete my original posts!

I assumed that everybody's posts were restored and there is certainly no audit trail of your posts having been deleted today - the last for you being on Saturday when you deleted your own message on the 'outrage' thread at 19:21.

Maybe when I deleted my other posts (Iles article about the hotel and payment of wages) it did something although I can't think why as I wasn't even in the same part of the forum let alone the same thread?

All I can do is apologise and to let you know nothing was done deliberately.

Last edited by Sluffy on Tue May 21 2019, 21:19; edited 1 time in total

57Lusty permanently banned? - Page 3 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Tue May 21 2019, 21:07

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Guys it's a bloody football forum.

Let's chill out.

I used to take the forums way way to seriously when NAT used to wind me up something rotten. I look back now and cringe at my behaviour.

Ye that is the point though, it’s just a football forum. If you can’t just ignore an opinion you don’t like there’s no hope for interesting conversation is there.

Remove the ban and grow up, this is a personal feud there’s nothing deserving one lusty’s posts of this ban.

Yawn.

It's been done to death already but I'll say it once more just for you...

The ban was for ABUSE and not for any opinion being held.

Wanderlust was asked many times to stop the abuse, he served bans for his abuse and when he was on his bans he even started posting abuse on other forums about me - and that really was the clincher.

Clearly if he returned the abuse would have simply continued and a further ban inevitable.

That was when it became obvious and demonstrable that he was never going to stop the abuse, clearly he could have stopped it if he wanted to - but he obviously didn't want to - so there really wasn't any point him returning.

It's not as though he wasn't warned enough about it numerous times over the last three years about it!

58Lusty permanently banned? - Page 3 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Tue May 21 2019, 21:16

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:This is a strange thread.

Sorry!

The thread you are talking about seems to be one of the posts I was making on this thread around 6:00pm when the site went a bit 'funny'?

I've merged my post and yours back into the timeline of this thread.

The best I can do I'm afraid.

Sorry again.

59Lusty permanently banned? - Page 3 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Tue May 21 2019, 21:28

Yawn all you want, but if I can rise above the ‘abuse’ I get off Karly I don’t see why you can’t ignore Lust. There’s even a built in feature for it.

The site loses a strong contributor as a result.

60Lusty permanently banned? - Page 3 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Tue May 21 2019, 21:53

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:Yawn all you want, but if I can rise above the ‘abuse’ I get off Karly I don’t see why you can’t ignore Lust. There’s even a built in feature for it.

The site loses a strong contributor as a result.

The site has suffered to the point of near death because I've/we've allowed two 'strong contributors' in Wanderlust and Bread to spout their bile and abuse on here for over three years apiece.

In the end both ended up leaving because of their ceaseless abusive behaviour and a complete unwillingness to moderate themselves in the least.

I do know from the occasional tweets of abuse Bread still hurls at me that he's been banned numerous times on twitter for the endless moronic personal abuse he posts on there.  Clearly not the normal behaviour for most people.

Wanderlust seems to have chosen a similar path for himself.

At least now after three years or more we again have a relatively toxic free forum once again.

Perhaps the humour we once had on here will return soon too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum