Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lusty permanently banned?

+16
Boggersbelief
sunlight
karlypants
wessy
finlaymcdanger
luckyPeterpiper
okocha
Sluffy
rammywhite
MartinBWFC
gloswhite
Angry Dad
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Norpig
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

91Lusty permanently banned? - Page 6 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Tue Jun 16 2020, 22:31

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Don't judge me but seeing as this site has been so quiet i've been on ww a bit lately and pm'd a few times with Lusty. He passes on his best wishes to all (even Sluffy).

He's under the impression he is permanently banned, is that right? I don't want to be stirring anything up just asking a question.

He's free to post again if he wants but let me make it absolutely clear I'm certainly not here to take the abusive, self-opinionated, argumentative (and often factually wrong) shit from him that he thinks/believes he has a right to post towards me.

I've had enough dealing with trolls recently and similarly I'd had enough dealing with nutjobs like him in the past and that's why he's been having to post on ww for the last few months.

Unsurprisingly he's learnt that he can't say and behave like he did on here, over there - clearly why he's put out feelers to come back.

If he want's to act reasonably on here like the rest of us then he can do but the minute he reverts back to his old ways he'll be gone - and for good this time.

If he (or anyone else) can't accept those conditions then there's no point in him returning.

92Lusty permanently banned? - Page 6 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Tue Jun 16 2020, 23:06

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thanks Sluffy i'll pass it on to him.

93Lusty permanently banned? - Page 6 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Tue Jun 16 2020, 23:13

You need to drop the victim act Sluffy, anybody who can read has seen enough from you to know it’s not true. Unban everyone and hope some will return. Let’s move on.

94Lusty permanently banned? - Page 6 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Tue Jun 16 2020, 23:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y. wrote:You need to drop the victim act Sluffy, anybody who can read has seen enough from you to know it’s not true. Unban everyone and hope some will return. Let’s move on.

You didn't need to post that. You could have just seen Sluffy's good deed for what it was without making something out of it and moved on. Rolling Eyes

95Lusty permanently banned? - Page 6 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Tue Jun 16 2020, 23:42

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y. wrote:You need to drop the victim act Sluffy, anybody who can read has seen enough from you to know it’s not true. Unban everyone and hope some will return. Let’s move on.

I've just said I've had enough of trolls - you hardly post any other time other than to try to wind me up.

If you care to even look back on this very thread I've told you previously that in SEVEN YEARS only THREE people have ever been banned - and Bread has since been unbanned to pay his respects to poor Rammy who told us he was terminally ill (for the record Bread didn't bother) and Wanderlust who was banned at that time (for abuse), allowed back only to continue in the same way, banned yet again and now again free to post also - no more chances though, he's had plenty and never seems to learn from them.

The third person tried to hack into my personal details and post stuff on ww - so clearly he won't be returning.

So it's just consistent bollocks from you yet again to stir the pot and seek a reaction - someone else who seems not to want to learn.

So just to emphasise the point about being serious about dealing with trolling and nutjobs, you've earned yourself a days ban.

If you don't like how the site will be run from now on then don't bother returning.

The sites suffered enough from individuals like you and Wanderlust putting yourselves first and the enjoyment of the rest of us a long way second - and that simply has to stop if we want the forum to survive.

I can't be clearer than that.

96Lusty permanently banned? - Page 6 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Wed Jun 17 2020, 09:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy, Breadman did pay his respects to Rammy.

97Lusty permanently banned? - Page 6 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Wed Jun 17 2020, 11:59

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:Sluffy, Breadman did pay his respects to Rammy.

Fair enough then, he certainly didn't post them on the thread along with everyone else, nor anywhere else on the forum and that was what I was referring to.

98Lusty permanently banned? - Page 6 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Wed Jun 17 2020, 12:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Fair enough then, he certainly didn't post them on the thread along with everyone else, nor anywhere else on the forum and that was what I was referring to.

It's in the Rammywhite thread. Smile

99Lusty permanently banned? - Page 6 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Wed Jun 17 2020, 12:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thanks for the confirmation KP.

100Lusty permanently banned? - Page 6 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Wed Jun 17 2020, 12:48

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

It's in the Rammywhite thread. Smile

No, we are talking about two different things.

Bread's ban was lifted so he could communicate with Rammy on his sad prognosis and in effect say his goodbye to him along with the rest of us - he didn't bother - and that was the point I was making.

Yes, he did post on the thread of Rammy's daughter announcing his passing, which you correctly refer to.

Still the original point I was making stands - namely Bread isn't banned, nor anyone else bar one - and he attempted to hack into my personal and family life!

101Lusty permanently banned? - Page 6 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Wed Jun 17 2020, 13:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I find this rather unseemly. I'm going for a lie down.

102Lusty permanently banned? - Page 6 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Wed Jun 17 2020, 13:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I find this rather unseemly. I'm going for a lie down.
For what it's worth. I emailed Breadman at the time, and he was in Spain, with limited internet access.

He asked me to pass on his best wishes to Rammy, which I did.

Have a nice day.

103Lusty permanently banned? - Page 6 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Wed Jun 17 2020, 14:17

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've messaged Lusty and let him know he can come back. maybe ask Breaders if he fancies coming back Boncey?

104Lusty permanently banned? - Page 6 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Wed Jun 17 2020, 14:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I've messaged Lusty and let him know he can come back. maybe ask Breaders if he fancies coming back Boncey?

I do believe he was offered to come back in the past but Boncey mentioned that he had moved on from forums.

105Lusty permanently banned? - Page 6 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Wed Jun 17 2020, 15:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

I do believe he was offered to come back in the past but Boncey mentioned that he had moved on from forums.
Yes, you never know though. Wonder what happened to RT?

106Lusty permanently banned? - Page 6 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Wed Jun 17 2020, 15:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Yes, you never know though. Wonder what happened to RT?
Good question.

107Lusty permanently banned? - Page 6 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Wed Jun 17 2020, 15:28

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And Lusty is back! Good to see you on here againĀ  Very Happy

108Lusty permanently banned? - Page 6 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Wed Jun 17 2020, 15:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:And Lusty is back! Good to see you on here againĀ  Very Happy
Is he packing heat?

109Lusty permanently banned? - Page 6 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Wed Jun 17 2020, 15:39

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Is he packing heat?
No he's just really excited to be back i think.

110Lusty permanently banned? - Page 6 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Wed Jun 17 2020, 15:52

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum