Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!!

+31
okocha
wanderlust
y2johnny
Fulham Bob
Danno
Mr Magoo
Chairmanda
To Be Frank
doffcocker
Bollotom2014
bryan458
Boggersbelief
Growler
gloswhite
sunlight
wessy
DEANO82
rogercpc
boltonbonce
terenceanne
RangersDave
luckyPeterpiper
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
finlaymcdanger
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 36 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 43]

561OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 29 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:18 pm

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Thanks Sluffy...that's all of us continuing to obsessively refresh every 10 secs all evening then. Feeling sick

562OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 29 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:20 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chairmanda wrote:Thanks Sluffy...that's all of us continuing to obsessively refresh every 10 secs all evening then. Feeling sick
I'm going computer blind. I seem to have been staring at a screen for days.

563OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 29 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:24 pm

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

When is Bolton Nuts going belly up?   5:30 Smile

It seems that in this day and age that deadlines don't mean anything. How many more times will we be told that something is due and then....oh it's put back or extended.

So no statements as of yet from any party involved?

564OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 29 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:30 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Chairmanda wrote:Thanks Sluffy...that's all of us continuing to obsessively refresh every 10 secs all evening then. Feeling sick

That's alright Manda, I'm just the same as everyone else looking wherever I can for good news to share with everyone on here.

I'll stick with it as long as I can.

Everybody keep those fingers and toes crossed!

565OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 29 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:32 pm

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Do you think we will here tonight

566OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 29 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:43 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So the deadline wasn't a deadline then? Ah just like I said. 

You have to laugh. They will never put a club out of business.

567OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 29 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:44 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:So the deadline wasn't a deadline then? Ah just like I said. 

You have to laugh. They will never put a club out of business.
Wimbledon?

568OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 29 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:47 pm

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Bury

569OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 29 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:56 pm

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I heard discussions are on break while they have all gone for some pudding & chips. However there is a problem as it's a cash only chippy and no one has any money to pay for it.

570OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 29 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:39 pm

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

hipster you need to stop dreaming mate. The EFL will quite happily let two clubs go bust on the same day because they lose nothing by doing so. They did nothing to save Aldershot, Maidstone, Accrington Stanley, Rushden and Diamonds and a host of others. Frankly this has been coming for years even before we were relegated from the prem. Add in insolvency at Leeds Utd, Portsmouth, Southampton and Blackpool. The League will make the right noises but it won't actually do anything.

571OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 29 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:00 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Mr Magoo wrote:Do you think we will here tonight

No I don't but I think things will be sorted sometime early tomorrow before Liquidation is started.

Hope so anyway.

572OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 29 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:02 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Never trust a man wearing blue suede shoes...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

573OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 29 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:17 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some deadline this.

574OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 29 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:25 pm

Danno

Danno
David Ngog
David Ngog

I’m torn between liquidation and bassini
Both are terrible

Sent from Topic'it App

575OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 29 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:34 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm mentally exhausted. I need a shower, but I can't move.

576OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 29 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:37 pm

Danno

Danno
David Ngog
David Ngog

One thing that needs to be mentioned. What happens if the worst comes, what do we as fans do?

Sent from Topic'it App

577OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 29 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:40 pm

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Danno wrote:One thing that needs to be mentioned. What happens if the worst comes, what do we as fans do?

Sent from Topic'it App
We go again in the North West counties league Div 1, probably play at Leigh sports village.

578OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 29 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:16 pm

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Nixon........ Announcement imminent

579OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 29 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:21 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:shit:

580OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 29 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:53 pm

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

MartinBWFC wrote:Nixon........ Announcement imminent
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's a disaster!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 36 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic