Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Next Labour leader

+10
Hipster_Nebula
sunlight
Norpig
Sluffy
MartinBWFC
xmiles
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
Cajunboy
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 11]

201Next Labour leader - Page 11 Empty Re: Next Labour leader Wed Jan 22 2020, 16:58

Hipster_Nebula wrote:It depends whether he was writing a satirical article. You obviously cannot seperate Boris the journo with Boris the politician.

It’s not an acceptable comment from a journo, comedian or prime minister - so I don’t need to separate anything.

It’s really simple.

And still no explanation of what’s funny about the word piccaninnies?

202Next Labour leader - Page 11 Empty Re: Next Labour leader Wed Jan 22 2020, 18:49

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It was a satirical article imagining what the royal family might be thinking rocking up on the shores of Africa.

It's quite simple really.

Christ if you think it's unacceptable for a comedian to say that I'd steer clear of Frankie Boyle.

203Next Labour leader - Page 11 Empty Re: Next Labour leader Wed Jan 22 2020, 19:08

Never heard Frankie Boyle say a racial slur. Very funny guy, like him a lot.

Dismissing something that he wrote himself as lies shows how broken it’s become in this country. Blind faith, no matter what.

204Next Labour leader - Page 11 Empty Re: Next Labour leader Wed Jan 22 2020, 21:37

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I didn't say it was "lies"

If I thought he was racist I wouldn't have voted for him. Corbyn on the other hand whom you voted for....

205Next Labour leader - Page 11 Empty Re: Next Labour leader Wed Jan 22 2020, 23:09

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

You appear to be overlooking the novel that Boris wrote in 2004. See the link below for details.

How much evidence do you need? You presumably accept that he is a serial liar.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=8&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwijkZS4qJjnAhUPGsAKHYh0CKQQFjAHegQICRAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Flithub.com%2Freminder-boris-johnson-wrote-a-racist-novel-in-2004%2F&usg=AOvVaw33csP5pqWt33Vgf0dzNLPa

206Next Labour leader - Page 11 Empty Re: Next Labour leader Thu Jan 23 2020, 01:32

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why are you even debating it?

207Next Labour leader - Page 11 Empty Re: Next Labour leader Thu Jan 23 2020, 10:17

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

208Next Labour leader - Page 11 Empty Re: Next Labour leader Thu Jan 23 2020, 10:24

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

In the Telegraph article, published in August 2018, Johnson said it was “absolutely ridiculous” women chose to “go around looking like letterboxes and bank robbers".

209Next Labour leader - Page 11 Empty Re: Next Labour leader Thu Jan 23 2020, 11:22

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:In the Telegraph article, published in August 2018, Johnson said it was “absolutely ridiculous” women chose to “go around looking like letterboxes and bank robbers".
A bit rich from the bloke who chooses to look like a fat cockapoo
Next Labour leader - Page 11 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1RTV37-cO99_4Q7XQRGVaGvlGw7yp1gDUQHmxaW-eXdbqLK2r&s

210Next Labour leader - Page 11 Empty Re: Next Labour leader Thu Jan 23 2020, 12:37

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I didn't say it was "lies"

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Labour will only win back power when they stop trotting (get it) out lies about him being racist

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum