Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fashion Style: Gay

+10
Lyric Todkill
bwfc71
Angry Dad
aaron_bwfc
BoltonTillIDie
Dunkels King
doffcocker
Banks of the Croal
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Fashion Style: Gay - Page 2 Empty Re: Fashion Style: Gay Fri Sep 21 2012, 22:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It took you half a day to deny it. I suspect you've just had a clearout.

22Fashion Style: Gay - Page 2 Empty Re: Fashion Style: Gay Fri Sep 21 2012, 22:51

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:It took you half a day to deny it. I suspect you've just had a clearout.

lol!

23Fashion Style: Gay - Page 2 Empty Re: Fashion Style: Gay Fri Sep 21 2012, 22:56

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Natasha Whittam wrote:It took you half a day to deny it. I suspect you've just had a clearout.

Would have replied sooner but didn't fancy getting the sack at work, some of us can't spend all day on here. Very Happy

24Fashion Style: Gay - Page 2 Empty Re: Fashion Style: Gay Fri Sep 21 2012, 23:37

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:This is them teamed together:

Fashion Style: Gay - Page 2 Image2xl
Looks like a rear gunner to me.

25Fashion Style: Gay - Page 2 Empty Re: Fashion Style: Gay Sat Sep 22 2012, 10:33

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

for me its either trainers or proper "suit-style" shoes, but have to admit I don't wear socks when wearing trainers!!!!

26Fashion Style: Gay - Page 2 Empty Re: Fashion Style: Gay Sat Sep 22 2012, 10:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:but have to admit I don't wear socks when wearing trainers!!!!

It was brave of you to come out of the closet on Bolton Nuts.

27Fashion Style: Gay - Page 2 Empty Re: Fashion Style: Gay Sat Sep 22 2012, 10:41

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I look after my feet, to be fair! ;-)

28Fashion Style: Gay - Page 2 Empty Re: Fashion Style: Gay Sun Sep 23 2012, 15:36

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Do you still wear full lonsdale tracksuits? (apologies if you didn't say that, i just seem to remember it)

I can't believe you're asking people what they are wearing. Have you tried internet dating?

What do you wear for bed, Natasha?

29Fashion Style: Gay - Page 2 Empty Re: Fashion Style: Gay Sun Sep 23 2012, 15:49

Lyric Todkill wrote:

What do you wear for bed, Natasha?

Fashion Style: Gay - Page 2 Lg_woman

30Fashion Style: Gay - Page 2 Empty Re: Fashion Style: Gay Sun Sep 23 2012, 17:07

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

BH, we have stated before, can you keep your personal photos to yourself!!!

BTW was that after you had a good time with a 'Boro fan?

31Fashion Style: Gay - Page 2 Empty Re: Fashion Style: Gay Mon Sep 24 2012, 13:59

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

At one time, this geezer was an iconic image of sartorial elegance but now he just looks a bit camp. Fashion Style: Gay - Page 2 Dgpp1

32Fashion Style: Gay - Page 2 Empty Re: Fashion Style: Gay Mon Sep 24 2012, 14:18

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

doffcocker wrote:I pride myself on not adhering to the style to which Natasha refers. I wouldn't be seen dead in these poncey shops like Republik and River Island and Footasylum.

I feel I must now change my shopping pattern... Embarassed

33Fashion Style: Gay - Page 2 Empty Re: Fashion Style: Gay Mon Sep 24 2012, 14:20

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That coat you are wearing has become a bit dated. It's the sort of thing I would expect to see being worn in some boozer in Peckham.

34Fashion Style: Gay - Page 2 Empty Re: Fashion Style: Gay Tue Sep 25 2012, 23:41

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
doffcocker wrote:I pride myself on not adhering to the style to which Natasha refers. I wouldn't be seen dead in these poncey shops like Republik and River Island and Footasylum.

I feel I must now change my shopping pattern... Embarassed

RR, am I right in thinking you sit/stand with all them stupid little moronic teenagers under the scoreboard?

I was going to say, that area is full of the Republik/River Island/Footasylum frequenting types.

35Fashion Style: Gay - Page 2 Empty Re: Fashion Style: Gay Thu Sep 27 2012, 07:45

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:At one time, this geezer was an iconic image of sartorial elegance but now he just looks a bit camp. Fashion Style: Gay - Page 2 Dgpp1
Didn,t he get done in a toilet in Hastings for doing a george Michael.

36Fashion Style: Gay - Page 2 Empty Re: Fashion Style: Gay Thu Sep 27 2012, 11:16

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He did indeed. His nickname was Petunia Winegum.

37Fashion Style: Gay - Page 2 Empty Re: Fashion Style: Gay Wed Jan 11 2023, 17:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Saw a chap yesterday wearing those awful ripped jeans. I don't care if people want to waste money on them. No skin off my nose.
My main problem is that I know the guy, and he's 83. He ought to be wearing those pants that come up to your nipples, not this sort of stuff.
Are you ever too old for fashion?

38Fashion Style: Gay - Page 2 Empty Re: Fashion Style: Gay Wed Jan 11 2023, 17:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Saw a chap yesterday wearing those awful ripped jeans. I don't care if people want to waste money on them. No skin off my nose.
My main problem is that I know the guy, and he's 83. He ought to be wearing those pants that come up to your nipples, not this sort of stuff.
Are you ever too old for fashion?
Was it the type where youngsters wear them under their arse making them look like they are waddling carrying their Asda shopping in them? Very Happy

39Fashion Style: Gay - Page 2 Empty Re: Fashion Style: Gay Wed Jan 11 2023, 21:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Was it the type where youngsters wear them under their arse making them look like they are waddling carrying their Asda shopping in them? Very Happy
No, just torn. I'd assumed they were just a knackered pair he wore for working in his shed, but his wife informed me they were pre ripped. I'd call it a midlife crisis, but at 83 that's probably pushing it. I'll have to buck my ideas up.
I'm typing this wearing my second best slippers, mismatched pyjamas and a rather fetching fez.
I'm not sure it'll catch on.

40Fashion Style: Gay - Page 2 Empty Re: Fashion Style: Gay Wed Jan 11 2023, 21:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dear me, Bonce thinks he's Gok Wan.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum