Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Marcus Rashford

+5
Norpig
Ten Bobsworth
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
okocha
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

101Marcus Rashford - Page 6 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:48 am

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I’m glad Rashford has at least taken on board the net zero concerns about his car. 

He now drives an 18 litre rather than a 24 litre.

102Marcus Rashford - Page 6 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:59 am

Ten Bobsworth


Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Saint Marcus' mum, Melanie Maynard, has been allowed another three months to file MELZ & CO LTD accounts. Chances are that now you won't be able to see the 2022 accounts until 2024

You can apply to extend your accounts filing deadline with Companies House if you cannot send your accounts because of an event outside your control - for example, if a fire destroyed company records before your filing deadline, it says on the Companies House website.

I expect Boncey will be denying any responsibility for this too but it seems that motor cars might not be the only thing unfortunate enough to be outside of the control of Ms Maynard's family.

103Marcus Rashford - Page 6 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:29 am

Ten Bobsworth


Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Wasting his talent, says some timewaster on Talksport.



 Listen to it if you want. I can't be bothered, I've got enough to cope with with Sluffy wasting my time.

105Marcus Rashford - Page 6 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:35 am

Ten Bobsworth


Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Eh up, ee's arrit agin!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-13014959/Marcus-Rashford-spotted-Belfast-nightclub-Thursday.html#comments

'This morning, Rashford was ill, and Evans was ill'


Which Evans would that be, I'm wondering?

106Marcus Rashford - Page 6 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:38 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You are in love with him aren't you.

Just admit it to yourself and come out with it!!!

107Marcus Rashford - Page 6 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:42 am

Ten Bobsworth


Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:You are in love with him aren't you.

Just admit it to yourself and come out with it!!!
Yeh, just like all the other halfwits that fell for the Rashford hogwash.

108Marcus Rashford - Page 6 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:51 am

Ten Bobsworth


Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Apparently Saint Marcus has taken up doing jigsaws to stay out of trouble. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

It says here:

https://www.gbnews.com/sport/football/marcus-rashford-man-utd-hobby-fury

109Marcus Rashford - Page 6 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:18 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:Apparently Saint Marcus has taken up doing jigsaws to stay out of trouble. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

It says here:

https://www.gbnews.com/sport/football/marcus-rashford-man-utd-hobby-fury
How many pieces I wonder.

110Marcus Rashford - Page 6 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:28 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:
Ten Bobsworth wrote:Apparently Saint Marcus has taken up doing jigsaws to stay out of trouble. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

It says here:

https://www.gbnews.com/sport/football/marcus-rashford-man-utd-hobby-fury
How many pieces I wonder.

Marcus Rashford - Page 6 Jigsaw-words

111Marcus Rashford - Page 6 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:02 am

Ten Bobsworth


Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:

Marcus Rashford - Page 6 Jigsaw-words
Apparently not, Sluffy. Its a 1000 piece one but he might be getting help from his agent, his diving coach and his Mum.

I don't know how Melanie finds the time what with her management consultancy and food bank commitments and all.

Mum of St Marcus has now managed to get MELZ & Co Ltd's 2022 accounts filed, only four months late. Its pulled in £285K in fees in the last couple of years and paid £40K in tax.

112Marcus Rashford - Page 6 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:31 am

Ten Bobsworth


Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The ace (sic) was seen pulling the ticket from his windscreen.


https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/25970589/marcus-rashford-cops-parking-ticket/



Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total

113Marcus Rashford - Page 6 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:47 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:The ace (sic)was seen pulling the ticket from his windscreen.


https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/25970589/marcus-rashford-cops-parking-ticket/

As he has so much money for kicking a ball around, he can park where he wants.

The authority should fine people on a sliding scale according to their wealth or impound their car from the off.

That should do it!

114Marcus Rashford - Page 6 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:15 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The self entitlement these people have stinks!

But if the authority was so concerned about him blocking the flow of traffic then you would have thought the authorities would have impounded his car anyway but no they simply use the motorist as a cash cow!

115Marcus Rashford - Page 6 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:33 am

Ten Bobsworth


Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

okocha wrote:At 23, Rashford this week became the youngest person to top the Sunday Times' Giving List by eliciting an estimated £20m (125 % of his net worth) in donations to the food poverty charity FareShare, of which he is an ambassador. 

What a remarkable, worthy, humbling achievement.....
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

116Marcus Rashford - Page 6 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:41 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
okocha wrote:At 23, Rashford this week became the youngest person to top the Sunday Times' Giving List by eliciting an estimated £20m (125 % of his net worth) in donations to the food poverty charity FareShare, of which he is an ambassador. 

What a remarkable, worthy, humbling achievement.....
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Bob, you have mentioned Rashford in the Sun. What is it you are trying to say or is simply to moan at him due to his big wage and unethical money making schemes?

117Marcus Rashford - Page 6 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:53 am

Ten Bobsworth


Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:

Bob, you have mentioned Rashford in the Sun. What is it you are trying to say or is simply to moan at him due to his big wage and unethical money making schemes?

May I respectfully refer to my earlier answers.

118Marcus Rashford - Page 6 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:03 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Bob, you have mentioned Rashford in the Sun. What is it you are trying to say or is simply to moan at him due to his big wage and unethical money making schemes?

May I respectfully refer to my earlier answers.

Bob, if you are bored or lonely and want to chat with members on then here please feel free to do so. Bringing this nonsense up all the time when the lad has received a parking ticket is ridiculous. Smile

119Marcus Rashford - Page 6 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:35 pm

Ten Bobsworth


Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:

Bob, if you are bored or lonely and want to chat with members on then here please feel free to do so. Bringing this nonsense up all the time when the lad has received a parking ticket is ridiculous. Smile
Aw the poor lamb. Nobody understands him except people like.... well you know... numbnuts.

120Marcus Rashford - Page 6 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:40 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's very little comedy in Rashford. Apart from his clothes.

Trump's much more fun.

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum