Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marcus Rashford

+6
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
Ten Bobsworth
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
okocha
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

21Marcus Rashford - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Mon Mar 07 2022, 10:44

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm sure Norpig will  be pleased to learn that the Burnage Foodbank has filed its 2021 accounts even though the Charities Commission is still saying it hasn't.

No mention of you know who or Kelly Hogarth but you can find the Annual Report here:

https://register-of-charities.charitycommission.gov.uk/charity-search/-/charity-details/5082532/accounts-and-annual-returns

22Marcus Rashford - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Mon Mar 07 2022, 11:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rumour is, he wants away.

23Marcus Rashford - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Mon Mar 07 2022, 12:15

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:Rumour is, he wants away.

But how will the Burnage Foodbank ever manage without him?

24Marcus Rashford - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Mon Mar 07 2022, 13:39

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

As you two well know he is involved with fareshare which helps out people all over Greater Manchester. What exactly do you two do to help out people worse off than yourselves?

And before you start the Burnage foodbank is based at the church attached to my Daughters school so we do donate to them on a fairly regular basis. The fact that foodbanks have to even exist in this country is a national disgrace.

25Marcus Rashford - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Mon Mar 07 2022, 13:53

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

As you two well know he is involved with fareshare which helps out people all over Greater Manchester. What exactly do you two do to help out people worse off than yourselves?

And before you start the Burnage foodbank is based at the church attached to my Daughters school so we do donate to them on a fairly regular basis. The fact that foodbanks have to even exist in this country is a national disgrace.

Eh???

I posted that as a JOKE, I wasn't being serious?

The rumour is he wants away from United not Burnage Foodbank ffs!!!

And fwiw I've posted on here that Rashford IS attempting to change things for the better - I've absolutely no axe to grind with him???

I've just posted this on another thread - I think this proves exactly the point I was making about you...

Sluffy wrote:
I've given up on you mate a long time ago.
In your eyes whatever I say or do is wrong.
Everything is automatically my fault isn't it?
You've just 'called me out' for something I've never said and now you are having a pop at me for pleading innocence of it - when I actually am innocent.
It happens every single time with you doesn't it.
I just can't ever win with you whatever I say or do.

Hey ho though, I won't lose any sleep over it.

26Marcus Rashford - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Mon Mar 07 2022, 13:57

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thought you'd given up on me? Time you had a nap i think.

27Marcus Rashford - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Mon Mar 07 2022, 14:05

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Thought you'd given up on me? Time you had a nap i think.

Thought you'd given up on me too?

You've just called me out for something I've not done, then you have a pop at me on this thread over something I haven't said or implied - and in your eyes it is still ME who is in the wrong!!!

Maybe I will have a nap and dream what it must be like to be so biased and judgemental over someone on an internet forum because I certainly can't reason it out when I'm awake.

28Marcus Rashford - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Mon Mar 07 2022, 14:07

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't think he has a future at Manure so who could blame him if he put in a transfer request?
Pretty sure he'd get a regular game with us if he was prepared to play for 5 grand a week Smile

29Marcus Rashford - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Mon Mar 07 2022, 14:32

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's compulsory in North Korea for all teachers to learn to play the accordion. Not sure why, but I like the idea.
Nuts needs to issue a similar edict. I'm sure it we'd all be better for the experience.
Marcus Rashford - Page 2 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47k157rctcz820dmb0yiwymdpzyiepw9vwdt95gu2x&rid=giphy

30Marcus Rashford - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Mon Mar 07 2022, 16:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm feeling a bit touchy today so i'll apologise to you Sluffy.

Its not an excuse but its the 3rd anniversary of my Mum passing away suddenly so a sad day for me and i've not been at my best.

31Marcus Rashford - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Mon Mar 07 2022, 16:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I'm feeling a bit touchy today so i'll apologise to you Sluffy.

Its not an excuse but its the 3rd anniversary of my Mum passing away suddenly so a sad day for me and i've not been at my best.
I know how you feel, Norpig. There are dates in my head that seem to trigger a negative reaction, and despite not ringing them on any calendar, I always know when they come around.
Too many dates for my liking. I love remembering the person, but the date of their going is something I'd rather forget.

32Marcus Rashford - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Mon Mar 07 2022, 17:02

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:I'm feeling a bit touchy today so i'll apologise to you Sluffy.

Sorry mate, I understand how you feel, I've known personal grief myself.

I don't take anything seriously on the internet no matter what people may believe.

Thanks for the apology, I appreciate it.

I'll also extend, if you don't mind, my sympathy to Bonce for the loss of his dog.

I'm not really a pet keeping type of person myself but I have seen real grief from some who have lost their animals and had to put them to sleep and it really doesn't matter if it is an animal or a person you lose, it is still a loved and cherished one and I'm sure it hurts just the same.

I'm sorry for the anguish that you both have being going through the last day or so.

I don't wish to add to your burdens in any way from just what is said on a meaningless internet site.

I'm sorry if I inadvertently have done so.

33Marcus Rashford - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Mon Mar 07 2022, 17:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Sorry mate, I understand how you feel, I've known personal grief myself.

I don't take anything seriously on the internet no matter what people may believe.

Thanks for the apology, I appreciate it.

I'll  also extend, if you don't mind, my sympathy to Bonce for the loss of his dog.

I'm not really a pet keeping type of person myself but I have seen real grief from some who have lost their animals and had to put them to sleep and it really doesn't matter if it is an animal or a person you lose, it is still a loved and cherished one and I'm sure it hurts just the same.

I'm sorry for the anguish that you both have being going through the last day or so.

I don't wish to add to your burdens in any way from just what is said on a meaningless internet site.

I'm sorry if I inadvertently have done so.

Dog was 12 years ago Sluffy, but the date is a reminder.

Doesn't compare to losing your mum. I remember when my dad died thinking I'd never laugh again, but somehow you get by.
I remember a quote from my old Dr Seuss book, 'Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened'.

34Marcus Rashford - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Mon Mar 07 2022, 22:14

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:

I know only too well that he's been involved with Fareshare since his new agent arrived on the scene and NOT BEFORE. I also know that Fareshare's main supporter has been the Trussell Trust as have most of Manchester's food banks. I also know that Saint Marcus has claimed that his family were frequently trooping off to food banks well before the Tory government were in power but its not entirely clear which food banks.

And as it happens I have spent most of my adult life as a trustee and voluntary officer of charities whose purpose is to help young people from under-privileged backgrounds.

So you donate to Burnage Foodbank on a fairly regular basis, do you? What do you want, a blue plaque, an MBE and a trip to Windsor Castle? Maybe you should employ an agent to tell the world all about it.

35Marcus Rashford - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Mon Mar 07 2022, 22:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He should get Burberry to make a donation. Fancy having to dress up like that.

It can't be a choice, can it?

36Marcus Rashford - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Mon Mar 07 2022, 23:09

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
I know only too well that he's been involved with Fareshare since his new agent arrived on the scene and NOT BEFORE. I also know that Fareshare's main supporter has been the Trussell Trust as have most of Manchester's food banks. I also know that Saint Marcus has claimed that his family were frequently trooping off to food banks well before the Tory government were in power but its not entirely clear which food banks.

And as it happens I have spent most of my adult life as a trustee and voluntary officer of charities whose purpose is to help young people from under-privileged backgrounds.

So you donate to Burnage Foodbank on a fairly regular basis, do you? What do you want, a blue plaque, an MBE and a trip to Windsor Castle? Maybe you should employ an agent to tell the world all about it.
What a nasty little man you are Bob.

37Marcus Rashford - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Mon Mar 07 2022, 23:50

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:
Ten Bobsworth wrote:

He's not talking about YOU as such Norpig, he's talking about What Rashford has got out of his publicity resulting from his high profile at work at the foodbanks - and Bob in his way is strongly suggesting it is nothing much more than a big con dreamt up by his agent!

The real hero in this is Fareshare but Rashford has been put in front of the spotlight by his agent/PR team instead!

Here's a video of Rashford getting his MBE at Windsor Castle - when it really should have been Fareshare who should have been getting the rightful glory they deserve.

Bob has his own way of going about things and I know it gets your back up but if you can decipher what he's saying then he does often have a very good point to make.

38Marcus Rashford - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Tue Mar 08 2022, 00:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nice Burberry outfit. Very Happy https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/fashion/article/marcus-rashford-mbe-burberry-outfit

'One of the greatest footballer's of our time'?  Really?

39Marcus Rashford - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Tue Mar 08 2022, 07:03

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:
Good old Norpig. He just can't resist tucking in to lashings of gobbin fodder.

40Marcus Rashford - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Tue Mar 08 2022, 07:20

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

It's embarrassing to confess  to having watched one of Sally Nugent's love-ins with Saint Marcus.  A call of duty so to speak but I don't remember watching all of it.

Sometimes you watch something that is so excruciatingly pathetic you really have to wonder how it gets air time. 

But that's enough about Auntie Beeb. Here's what Guido Fawkes thought:

https://order-order.com/2020/10/26/marcus-rashfords-free-bbc-press-officer/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum