Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marcus Rashford

+6
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
Ten Bobsworth
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
okocha
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

41Marcus Rashford - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:58 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Good old Norpig. He just can't resist tucking in to lashings of gobbin fodder.
Total gibberish as usual, time for the meds old man

42Marcus Rashford - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:55 pm

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Nice Burberry outfit. Very Happy https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/fashion/article/marcus-rashford-mbe-burberry-outfit

'One of the greatest footballer's of our time'?  Really?
Its just gobbin fodder, Boncey, but you have to admit that he does look better in this gear than some of the stuff Burberry have had him wearing. You can't blame him though, can you? Poor lamb has to earn a crust somehow.

Did I tell you who has made a donation to Norbrook Youth Club? No not him, Burberry. I wonder if they think it'll be a strategic investment that will pay dividends on the high streets of Wythenshawe and its environs.

43Marcus Rashford - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:59 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not sure what's so great about Burberry. John Collier always did the job for me.

44Marcus Rashford - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:58 pm

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Not sure what's so great about Burberry. John Collier always did the job for me.

I'd believe that Boncey. I never had you down as a Scholes & Scholes man

45Marcus Rashford - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:38 am

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

No Burberry in Moscow, that's really going to hit 'em where it hurts.

https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2022/mar/06/burberry-joins-exodus-of-luxury-brands-from-russia

46Marcus Rashford - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:51 am

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I see that Saint Gareth is planning to meet with Saint Marcus to find out what's going on.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60787352

Does anyone else think that trying to live up to the hype might just be getting in the way of Saint Marcus' day job?

47Marcus Rashford - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:09 am

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Watch out Martin Lewis, Saint Marcus is parking on your lawn now.

ttps://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10707451/Marcus-Rashford-launches-scheme-help-youngsters-develop-positive-mindset-money.html

Is there no end to his talents?

Maybe he should take a short trip to the Wythenshawe Food Bank and help them complete their accounts. They're more than two months overdue now.

48Marcus Rashford - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:42 am

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I expect Nutters might be pleased to know that the Wythenshawe Food Bank's 2021 accounts are in now, 68 days late but better late than never.

Do they mention Saint Marcus? No.

Were they short of money? Not exactly. They had income of £75K but only managed to spend £16K of it.

Do they give any indication of who the generous folk were that donated £75K? No

What do they say that they are going to do with the £90K cash reserves?

They don't exactly; they just call it working capital.

Isn't that a lot of working capital if you're only spending £16K per annum?

I'm sure they mean well but is there really such a small demand for Food Banks in Wythenshawe?

https://register-of-charities.charitycommission.gov.uk/charity-search/-/charity-details/5070588/accounts-and-annual-returns

49Marcus Rashford - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Sun May 28, 2023 9:35 am

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Saint Marcus of Wythenshawe eventually managed to sign off the 2022 accounts of MUCS Enterprises Ltd  this month.  It only took a little over 12 months to add up all the dosh!

Take a look for yourself, you'll find it all here:

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/09551906/filing-history

50Marcus Rashford - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Sun May 28, 2023 1:18 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I suspect they'll use it to as petty cash to hand to people who need their "leccy" topped up.

51Marcus Rashford - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Sun May 28, 2023 1:50 pm

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I suspect they'll use it to as petty cash to hand to people who need their "leccy" topped up.
Maguire hasn't commented on these numbers. No surprise there.

Much like Professor Claptrap, he only ever sees anything through leftyspecs.

52Marcus Rashford - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Wed May 31, 2023 7:45 am

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I can't help wondering why there seems to have been such a news blackout on Rashford Enterprises, not to mention  the departure of Kelly Hogarth and appointment of new unnamed commercial agents.

Only The Sun seems to have reported on the most recent accounts and, as you might expect, its like one of those pies made up mainly of mushy potatoes. But there is a little bit of meat thrown in.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/22424806/marcus-rashford-businesses-cash-profits/

I find Rashford's tax arrangements very interesting much as I did with Lord Vince of Rodborough.
He has been in the news recently but its also mostly warmed up mush aimed at the credibility of Sir Kia, the unbelievable.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12138513/Fury-Keir-Starmers-1-5million-Just-Stop-Oil-donor-Dale-Vince.html

Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total

53Marcus Rashford - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:33 am

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:Thought you might be interested Bob!

So Kieran Maguire 'soon found' that his hero took an interest-free loan of £228K from MUCS Enterprises in 20/21, did he?

So how come he hasn't 'soon found' that Rashford personally took out TEN TIMES as much in interest-free loans in 21/22?

And how come he hasn't  'soon found' that Rashford managed to find another  £4.45million to make interest-free loans to two other Rashford companies in the same year?

And how come he hasn't 'soon found' that MUCS Enterprises  also 'soon found' another £5.2million to take its cash horde in the same year to £11.6million?

Some might be forgiven for thinking that his association with Fareshare was  good for business after Saint Marcus 'soon found' it!

And if he has managed to 'soon find' all this dosh, wouldn't you think  that he might 'soon find' that he had a lot of tax to pay? Well apparently he hasn't, according to his company's accounts.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/09551906/filing-history

54Marcus Rashford - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:03 pm

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Did I forget to tell you that Saint Marcus also took £1.4m in dividends during the year?

So how much corporation tax will MUCS Enterprises be paying on net receipts of c. £12million during the year? Less than 10% seems to be the answer.

If everybody paid tax at that rate, how many schools would there be to provide kids with meals or education (free or otherwise)?

Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:56 am; edited 2 times in total

55Marcus Rashford - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:51 am

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Marcus Rashford - Page 3 Animals-dog-dog_owner-dog_owning-pets-pet_owning-dre2400_low

I never knew Kieran Maguire had a dog.  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total

56Marcus Rashford - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:22 am

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Monsieur Cashford wants to stay. You bet he does. Kerching.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/22577043/man-utd-marcus-rashford-contract-stay/

Where else would he find an army of lickspittles, toadies and professional hangers-on?

57Marcus Rashford - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:46 pm

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Any comment on MUCS Enterprises latest accounts, Mr Maguire?
Marcus Rashford - Page 3 Z

58Marcus Rashford - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:21 am

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Some might think that Maguire hasn't covered the Rashford's £millions and tax arrangements story because its too personally embarrassing for him. Doesn't it show Rashford in a very different light to the one Maguire has used his position to promote and  portray?

But what about the rest of the media? What are they doing to keep the British public aware of what's really going on in this area of public interest?

Its a pity that The Sun didn't pick up on the unusual tax arrangements but they, at least, did take note of the 'eye-watering' sums involved for doing precious little.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/22424806/marcus-rashford-businesses-cash-profits/

Its not difficult to understand why the Grauniad and Auntie Beeb would keep schtum, you'd expect that, but what about the rest of the media? Where are they?

59Marcus Rashford - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:07 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bob it's hardly news that footballers use their own private companies to avoid paying full tax, they all do it.

60Marcus Rashford - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:37 am

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:Bob it's hardly news that footballers use their own private companies to avoid paying full tax, they all do it.
Tax avoidance amongst excessively remunerated footballers certainly isn't new but the Rashford case does seem to be extreme.

Can you, for example, name me one footballer in the UK that has pulled in c.£12million in 'image rights' in a single year? Can you name me one footballer that has tax-avoiding directors loans of more than £2m?

Can you name me one footballer with a cash horde in his company exceeding £11million? Can you name me one footballer that is paying less than 10% in corporation tax on the money received by their company (net of all expenses) in one year?

Rashford has been successfully promoted, seemingly by his PR team, agents and assorted sycophants, as a smart, socially aware and conscientious campaigner for the under-privileged but is he really any of these things? I have my doubts.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum