Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marcus Rashford

+6
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
Ten Bobsworth
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
okocha
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

81Marcus Rashford - Page 5 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Sun Jun 11 2023, 23:18

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
I'm sorry, Sluffy, but the fact that there are right-leaning nutters does not in any way excuse the disingenuous army of pathetic excuse-making leftyspecs charlatans.

And it is true that there is a world where the narcissistic pursuit of vanity and self-interest dominate and integrity and morality mean very little  but there is also another world comprised of decent enquiring souls even if they are invisible or irrelevant to large sections of the present day media.

There's wrong on both extremes.

Both extremes push each other to be even more extreme in their actions and thoughts in the future - so it is going to get even worse in time to come.

The only way to stop the madness is to call them both out, simply because if you don't people just assume you yourself are on the opposite side of the political divide to them and so have an agenda against them.

The world is full of good people but we've got to an age where speaking out can seriously damage you (and your family's) health.

Maybe it isn't that bad for us yet but who would have thought that nutjobs in America would storm their version of our Parliament and looking for the then Vice President of the USA, to lynch him!!!

But it happened.

I'm also sick to death of seeing everyday left wing bollocks about 'I Kissed a Boy' or Trans rights, or Drag Shows, or Just stop Oil, or....

It's just endlessly in your face all the time.

I don't care if people want to live their life as gay, or Trans, or call yourself non-binary or they/them - just get on with it and live your lifes how you please and leave the rest of us to get on with ours - ta very much.

But it simply doesn't happen.

We have very, very dodgy politicians these days, undermining faith in the government and parliament, and we have a society that behaved nationally as it did during Covid.

We deserve each other really - don't we?

We've got to a King Canute moment, where someone needs to try and stop the tide of sewerage swamping what honesty, integrity and social values we have left and Canute failed in his day and I can't see anyone doing any better this time around, can you?

Rashford has (or rather his financial advisors have) manipulated the system in a way that it should never have been and some who should know better like Maguire has turned a blind eye to it,

Yes it is wrong and yes it should be stopped but who is going to do it.

The answer is no one.

The 'horse' of doing the right thing has long since bolted from the stable and there's more chance of finding Shergar than finding it, bringing it back and securing the stable door once it has returned.

That's how it is now - whether we like it or not.

I don't believe in fighting battles I can't win.

Best of luck with your crusade against Marcus but I rather think it is a lost cause already.

The harsh truth is no one cares about anything much these days other than themselves.

82Marcus Rashford - Page 5 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Mon Jun 12 2023, 07:43

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:

There's wrong on both extremes.

Both extremes push each other to be even more extreme in their actions and thoughts in the future - so it is going to get even worse in time to come.

The only way to stop the madness is to call them both out, simply because if you don't people just assume you yourself are on the opposite side of the political divide to them and so have an agenda against them.

The world is full of good people but we've got to an age where speaking out can seriously damage you (and your family's) health.

Maybe it isn't that bad for us yet but who would have thought that nutjobs in America would storm their version of our Parliament and looking for the then Vice President of the USA, to lynch him!!!

But it happened.

I'm also sick to death of seeing everyday left wing bollocks about 'I Kissed a Boy' or Trans rights, or Drag Shows, or Just stop Oil, or....

It's just endlessly in your face all the time.

I don't care if people want to live their life as gay, or Trans, or call yourself non-binary or they/them - just get on with it and live your lifes how you please and leave the rest of us to get on with ours - ta very much.

But it simply doesn't happen.

We have very, very dodgy politicians these days, undermining faith in the government and parliament, and we have a society that behaved nationally as it did during Covid.

We deserve each other really - don't we?

We've got to a King Canute moment, where someone needs to try and stop the tide of sewerage swamping what honesty, integrity and social values we have left and Canute failed in his day and I can't see anyone doing any better this time around, can you?

Rashford has (or rather his financial advisors have) manipulated the system in a way that it should never have been and some who should know better like Maguire has turned a blind eye to it,

Yes it is wrong and yes it should be stopped but who is going to do it.

The answer is no one.

The 'horse' of doing the right thing has long since bolted from the stable and there's more chance of finding Shergar than finding it, bringing it back and securing the stable door once it has returned.

That's how it is now - whether we like it or not.

I don't believe in fighting battles I can't win.

Best of luck with your crusade against Marcus but I rather think it is a lost cause already.

The harsh truth is no one cares about anything much these days other than themselves.

Fighting a crusade, is that what you think, Sluffy? I don't think so but I will say what I do think.

Rashford seems to me to be a shining example of the shallow and orchestrated falsehoods that are increasingly foisted upon us in our everyday lives. He has talent as a footballer but when you listen to him or see him in the fawning interviews (doubtless planned and arranged by his PR team) rarely if ever, does he contribute anything insightful or thoughtful. He just seems to come across as self-centered, entitled, narcissistic and frankly as dull as they come.

What we can see from his tax arrangements is someone going the extra mile or three to grow his wealth (for little effort) whilst minimising his contribution to the welfare provisions that taxes fund, especially for those who are the the most needy.

And what of the leftyspecs? They just do what they always do, don't they?

83Marcus Rashford - Page 5 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Mon Jun 12 2023, 11:52

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

So what is your answer to Rashford (and the 'rightyspecs' who no doubt manipulate him and his money for their financial gain) and the 'leftyspecs' who turn a blind eye to it because Rashford is one of 'their's'?

Rashford has been deliberately moulded by others to be made to be seen as a 'working class hero' of the 'people' - so criticising him brings a reaction by others on to yourself.

The 'people' simply don't want to listen and most simply can't understand the legitimate points you make about his financial dealings anyway!

They simply think you are having a pop at one of their own, a man born into a poor family who lived through hardships and by his natural talents of simply kicking a ball better than most, has ended up being a multimillionaire and is now seemingly fighting the causes that still effect them and their kids - namely food poverty.

They don't want to know that he's been used - they care more for the benefits he seemingly has brought to them.

There's no reason not to think Rashford means well and with not possessing the sharpest brain there is, he may not even understand he's been manipulated and exploited by those around him - he probably just thinks he's given something back to those from whence he originated from.

He's not got the looks, charisma or intelligence to be a threat to the rightyspecs, so his star will fade in time with the 'people'.

So when you look around you and see everything is burning, where do you begin to start putting out the fire?  We have had Trump, Brexit, Boris, Covid, Putin, Ukraine, energy prices, cost of living, Partygate, lying to Parliament, illegal refugees, Trans rights, Black Lives Matter, taking the knee, Just Stop Oil, I Kissed a Boy, and countless other things, so is Rashford really the biggest giant of them all to slay?

They all need slaying, some much more than others.

I'm not up for the fight, there's simply too many of them and I know I can't win.

Good luck and best wishes with your non crusade - I don't know what to call it as you haven't given it a name either - and I do hope you achieve what you have set out to do (I'm not sure what that is either - is it simply to stop the abuse and manipulation of the tax loophole, or something much greater than that, which I suspect it might well be - perhaps highlighting the abuse of the tax system in general?).

Whatever it is I know you mean well.

I'm sure Rashford meant well too.

I'm sure there are much bigger targets out their who haven't meant well at all though!

Best of luck nevertheless.

84Marcus Rashford - Page 5 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Mon Jun 12 2023, 13:00

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

85Marcus Rashford - Page 5 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Tue Jun 13 2023, 16:45

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

'Stunning women? No, stop it you're making my sides hurt with laughing' wrote Sarg Bilko

'Stunning or next year's candidates for Crufts??' wrote wellsaid24

Oh dear Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12190127/EXC-Shirtless-Marcus-Rashford-surrounded-stunning-women-sunbathing-Miami.html

86Marcus Rashford - Page 5 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Wed Jun 14 2023, 08:10

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

In need of a break? Why not fly across the pond for a relaxing few days? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65898950

Good old Auntie Beeb:

Without a doubt
They'll tell you owt
Cos they must think
That we know nowt

87Marcus Rashford - Page 5 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Thu Jun 15 2023, 08:31

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Whilst Leftyspecs Maguire looks t'other way and Sluffy doesn't seem too interested, where's Barry gone?

He's an intelligent chap. I wonder if he's managed to figure out how MUCS Enterprises managed to stash away over £10million in one year on declared profits of only £4million.

88Marcus Rashford - Page 5 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Fri Jun 16 2023, 08:21

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

'Its not a complaint', says the the Wythenshawe whinger doing what he does best.

https://www.eurosport.com/football/premier-league/2022-2023/marcus-rashford-hits-out-at-mad-schedule-and-being-pushed-to-absolute-limits-and-hits-back-at-critic_sto9658945/story.shtml

"The players shouldn't have to put ourselves in a position to speak out about something that we're not in control of or are going to make the final decision on." Poor lambs! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Everybody out!!!

89Marcus Rashford - Page 5 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Wed Jun 28 2023, 06:38

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I gather that Saint Marcus (or whoever writes his scripts) is moaning again about the fixture list. The poor lamb also has to put up with Dean Saunders telling him how sees it. I wonder if DS thinks that Saint Marcus might be a whining, whinging, wearisome wally with wokey workmates.

Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Wed Jun 28 2023, 06:51; edited 1 time in total

90Marcus Rashford - Page 5 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Wed Jun 28 2023, 06:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I blame Hunter Biden's laptop.

92Marcus Rashford - Page 5 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Mon Sep 25 2023, 16:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He'll probably have to use one of his others.
If it's pointing in the right direction.

93Marcus Rashford - Page 5 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Wed Sep 27 2023, 16:52

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Have these boys got their thinking heads on, Bob? Very Happy

94Marcus Rashford - Page 5 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Wed Sep 27 2023, 21:10

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Have these boys got their thinking heads on, Bob? Very Happy

Are these nice gentlemen friends of yours, Boncey?

The spokesperson looks rather familiar. He wasn't in Pride and Prejudice was he by any chance?

95Marcus Rashford - Page 5 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Wed Sep 27 2023, 21:38

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Are these nice gentlemen friends of yours, Boncey?

The spokesperson looks rather familiar. He wasn't in Pride and Prejudice was he by any chance?
Not friends of mine, but they seem a little deluded. They've swallowed the Rashford story hook, line and sinker.
I'm all for what he initially attempted to achieve, but I'm of the strong belief that this is now being pushed by forces of a rather more devious mind than his.
I got a whiff of fish from the start. It's not gone away.

96Marcus Rashford - Page 5 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Wed Sep 27 2023, 21:46

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I’ve not bothered to watch the video but is it Johnny Vegas? The face is quite hidden behind the YouTube play button! Very Happy

97Marcus Rashford - Page 5 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Wed Sep 27 2023, 21:47

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I’ve not bothered to watch the video but is it Johnny Vegas? The face is quite hidden behind the YouTube play button! Very Happy
It's 3 bokes from Yorkshire. Scary.

98Marcus Rashford - Page 5 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Wed Sep 27 2023, 22:42

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
Not friends of mine, but they seem a little deluded. They've swallowed the Rashford story hook, line and sinker.
I'm all for what he initially attempted to achieve, but I'm of the strong belief that this is now being pushed by forces of a rather more devious mind than his.
I got a whiff of fish from the start. It's not gone away.
Good for the old cash flow though.

Seems to take his day job seriously. Still at the training ground at midnight on a Saturday night!..dunno..

99Marcus Rashford - Page 5 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Thu Sep 28 2023, 07:23

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rashford is another celebrity who is being used by the Labour Party along with his chum Neville.

100Marcus Rashford - Page 5 Empty Re: Marcus Rashford Thu Sep 28 2023, 07:50

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Rashford is another celebrity who is being used by the Labour Party along with his chum Neville.
Neville's a proper lefty and a chum(p) of Dale Vince, the lefty owner of FGR who threatened to close down BWFC.

Not sure about Rashford. He seemed to be willingly used by left-steering agents because there's gold in them there hills. Even his Mum's cashing in.

I wonder what car she uses when she goes down to Melanie Maynard House to help out (or for a photo opportunity).

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/11727488/filing-history

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum