Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IX

+12
Sluffy
okocha
Natasha Whittam
Ten Bobsworth
boltonbonce
wanderlust
Cajunboy
BoltonTillIDie
gloswhite
Bwfc1958
Boggersbelief
Hip Priest
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 50]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Pics now appear to be working Wander Smile
Norpig is going to be so disappointed Crying or Very sad

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Norpig is going to be so disappointed Crying or Very sad
Nope still can't see them at work, must be something on my work pc that won't let me see them.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Check out my new pointing stick. I like pointing at things, and without the right tools, this can be a problem. I can now point confidently, accurately, and with an air of authority that my finger alone has always lacked.
I've been practising pointing at things in the garden, and I've had a quick go round the house, pointing as I move. I'm now back in my room, still pointing.
It appears, judging by the muffled conversations I'm hearing through the door, that I may be in here for some considerable time.
Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IX - Page 16 Img_2510

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That pointer may be inserted someone you won't like Boncey  Very Happy

You need to get with the times and get a laser pen as well.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:That pointer may be inserted someone you won't like Boncey  Very Happy

You need to get with the times and get a laser pen as well.
No need for laser pens. This does the business. Handy as a back scratcher too.
The only problem is its large size. I can't really carry it outside without looking a little odd. When I mentioned this to a friend, he reminded me that he was looking at, and listening to, a man waving a stick with a hand on the end, and wearing a Tommy Cooper fez, so looking odd shouldn't really be a concern.
I've never really liked him.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:That pointer may be inserted someone you won't like Boncey  Very Happy
I was going to say something along those lines! Laughing

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Listen, everyone should have one. The air of authority I now exude is palpable.

I might buy one each for Sluffy and Lusty, so they can point out the flaws in each others arguments. Very Happy

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:

I might buy one each for Sluffy and Lusty, so they can point out the flaws in each others arguments. Very Happy

You won't need to thank you very much as I do my research before I state something as a fact and anybody with two brain cells should be able to spot the obvious prejudicial bollocks that Wanderlust frequently posts (then invariably ties himself in knots trying to defend thereafter!).

As for you having a laser pen, you'd probably end up having someones eye out with it - so perhaps better you don't.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:

You won't need to thank you very much as I do my research before I state something as a fact and anybody with two brain cells should be able to spot the obvious prejudicial bollocks that Wanderlust frequently posts (then invariably ties himself in knots trying to defend thereafter!).
I really wish you would just shut the fuck up. 

I am absolutely sick and tired of this shit.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:

I really wish you would just shut the fuck up. 

I am absolutely sick and tired of this shit.

I replied to something Bonce specifically raised.

If you don't want me to talk about it then have a pop at those deliberately raising the issue (even if it is done in fun) and not me simply responding to them.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just a little joke, aimed at Lusty as well. I'm sure you understand, KP.

Sometimes wonder why I bother.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Just a little joke, aimed at Lusty as well. I'm sure you understand, KP.

Sorry Bonce, every other post Sluffy makes is generally in reference to Wander and it’s wearing rather thin.

Carry on as you were Smile

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Sorry Bonce, every other post Sluffy makes is generally in reference to Wander and it’s wearing rather thin.

Carry on as you were Smile
Thanks KP. I've got some good stuff upcoming about the world's biggest pair of underpants. Surprised

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

boltonbonce wrote:Just a little joke, aimed at Lusty as well. I'm sure you understand, KP.

Fret ye not, Boncie (as Frankie Howard might say!)
You are a good man with a lovely sense of humour, always aiming to lighten the mood and keeping the site alive and fun, without an ounce of animosity.

Unfortunately, some on here are permanently poised to pounce, even on the tiniest, most innocent remark, determined to find fault and "prove" themselves right.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:
You are a good man with a lovely sense of humour, always aiming to lighten the mood and keeping the site alive and fun, without an ounce of animosity.

Unfortunately, some on here are permanently poised to pounce, even on the tiniest, most innocent remark, determined to find fault and "prove" themselves right.
Thanks mate. Life's too short as they say. Sluffy's not a bad old stick really. Very Happy

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:
okocha wrote:

Thanks mate. Life's too short as they say. Sluffy's not a bad old stick really. Very Happy

Thanks for the compliment Bonce.

I took your comment as a joke and as it seems to pass over so many people's heads on here that I need to have to explain myself, I replied as a JOKE too.

They do however say many a true word is spoken in jest and there was more than a little bit in what I replied which was both factual and I thought humorous too - whether people want to see it or not Wanderlust's behaviour is shall we say 'somewhat odd' and as such he makes ME laugh, even if no one else finds it/him funny.

Ok my humour may not be to many people's taste but then again I don't find the running joke of several years standing now, of Karly, Bargain Booze and blow jobs to be funny at all but I've never moaned about it as clearly many do.

I'm not sure why I'm somehow to be made out the bad guy on here as basically all I do has been to lampoon Wanderlust.  If he didn't behave in the 'somewhat odd' way in the first place then I would not have anything to lampoon would I?

They say it takes two to Tango, you know...

Bonce knows that, seems most others clearly don't.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Changing the subject slightly, I've just heard about a chap who loves cheese and blackcurrant jam sandwiches.
Sounds horrible, but I've got a couple of odd pairings myself. Peanut butter and banana, for one,
Cheese and blackcurrant jam is beyond me though.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Knew someone who likes cheese on a current tea cake.  Sounds funky, but might actually be nice…I’ll try it one day

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Changing the subject slightly, I've just heard about a chap who loves cheese and blackcurrant jam sandwiches.
Sounds horrible, but I've got a couple of odd pairings myself. Peanut butter and banana, for one,
Cheese and blackcurrant jam is beyond me though.
This may sound strange but a sandwich changed my life.
About three o'clock in the morning in the early 1970's I had  the munchies and went to find some food. The only thing that was available was bread, cheese, a green apple and some Golden Syrup - and that sandwich was so good it inspired me to start experimenting with flavour profiles and exploring the world of cookery. When I came back from working in the Middle East for a few years I opened a restaurant and cheffed it for a year to create the menus until I brought pro chefs in, but even now, years later I love cooking as does the missus and we cook from scratch every day unless we're going out for a meal.
From fridge scrapings to fine dining - I'd never have thunk it at the time.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
This may sound strange but a sandwich changed my life.
About three o'clock in the morning in the early 1970's I had  the munchies and went to find some food. The only thing that was available was bread, cheese, a green apple and some Golden Syrup - and that sandwich was so good it inspired me to start experimenting with flavour profiles and exploring the world of cookery. When I came back from working in the Middle East for a few years I opened a restaurant and cheffed it for a year to create the menus until I brought pro chefs in, but even now, years later I love cooking as does the missus and we cook from scratch every day unless we're going out for a meal.
From fridge scrapings to fine dining - I'd never have thunk it at the time.
I think the humble sandwich is very underrated. I often make a meal of one, and could quite happily live on them if the need arose.
Only a pasty on a barm beats a sandwich in my book.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum