Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Karly Pants news

+10
Sluffy
wanderlust
okocha
karlypants
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
Whitesince63
Hip Priest
finlaymcdanger
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

21Karly Pants news - Page 2 Empty Re: Karly Pants news Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:06 pm

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good to hear from you KP, glad to hear you’re on the mend too!

22Karly Pants news - Page 2 Empty Re: Karly Pants news Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:25 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Love you KP, get better soon.

BTID has you covered at the BB bins.

23Karly Pants news - Page 2 Empty Re: Karly Pants news Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:30 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Thank God you are alright, or at least significantly on the mend.

Must have been an exceptionally scary time for you and your loving family.

God speed to a full recovery as quickly as possible.

Keep in touch and let us know how you are and how your return to the UK is progressing.

Thanks Sluffy.

Paolo hospital had me bed bound for life with an operation to save my life if it wasn't for the quick thinking from the Mrs sending me to Samitivej.

I have since found out that the company my dad works for, the staff there go for annual checkups at Samitivej and are told to avoid Paolo hospital.

24Karly Pants news - Page 2 Empty Re: Karly Pants news Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:51 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great to hear from you, KP. It was a bolt from the blue when we found out about your medical issue, but it looks like you've had the best of treatment, and are on the mend.
Best wishes to you and your family, and a safe journey home.

25Karly Pants news - Page 2 Empty Re: Karly Pants news Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:01 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:Thanks Sluffy.

Paolo hospital had me bed bound for life with an operation to save my life if it wasn't for the quick thinking from the Mrs sending me to Samitivej.

I have since found out that the company my dad works for, the staff there go for annual checkups at Samitivej and are told to avoid Paolo hospital.

Good job your wife didn't panic and thought clearly about your travel insurance cover, I would expect most people would be too shocked with what was happening to think clearly - and I'd probably be one of them!

I think she deserves another holiday when you have recovered from all of this!

Just concentrate for now on getting better and hopefully soon putting all of this behind you.

Love from me to you, your wife and all your family as it must have been a horrible time for all of you.

Take care of them, and them you.

26Karly Pants news - Page 2 Empty Re: Karly Pants news Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:31 pm

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Great to hear your positive news KP.

I hope you  and your wife are soon safely home.

I can appreciate some of what you went through.

In early May i was taken into Blackpool Victoria after a two and half hour wait for an ambulance with three mini strokes losing use of my left arm ( petrified as a paraplegic).

After a CT scan and Ultrasound of the neck I was sent home.  Four weeks later I  was fitted with a heart monitor for a week.

I have been on tablets for High Blood Pressure since my mid 30's, now nearly 74.

My left arm is back to normal now ( I hope )

I'm also on blood thinners now ( Clopidogrel)

Your situation sounded much more serious than my episode and your wife must have been so frightened and you too.

Things are even more scary when you are so far from your own home.

Hope your home soon, we are all thinking of you and your wife.

27Karly Pants news - Page 2 Empty Re: Karly Pants news Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:37 pm

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Great to hear you’re on the mend KP and that you’ll, soon be returning home. At least the Whites have done you proud through all this and you’ve something to look forward to when you return. Have a safe journey back and all respect for your wife and family.

28Karly Pants news - Page 2 Empty Re: Karly Pants news Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:59 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Great to hear from you, KP. It was a bolt from the blue when we found out about your medical issue, but it looks like you've had the best of treatment, and are on the mend.
Best wishes to you and your family, and a safe journey home.

Thanks Norpig. It's very kind of you mate.

29Karly Pants news - Page 2 Empty Re: Karly Pants news Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:04 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
karlypants wrote:Thanks Sluffy.

Good job your wife didn't panic and thought clearly about your travel insurance cover, I would expect most people would be too shocked with what was happening to think clearly - and I'd probably be one of them!

I think she deserves another holiday when you have recovered from all of this!

Just concentrate for now on getting better and hopefully soon putting all of this behind you.

Love from me to you, your wife and all your family as it must have been a horrible time for all of you.

Take care of them, and them you.

Thanks Sluffy.

30Karly Pants news - Page 2 Empty Re: Karly Pants news Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:53 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

4.53am and I find myself compared to Norpig! I had to go and check that my CD collection was safe. Shocked

31Karly Pants news - Page 2 Empty Re: Karly Pants news Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:29 am

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What sort of bellend is posting on a football forum at 4.53 in the morning? Is that the only time they let you out of the straight-jacket?

32Karly Pants news - Page 2 Empty Re: Karly Pants news Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:42 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:What sort of bellend is posting on a football forum at 4.53 in the morning? Is that the only time they let you out of the straight-jacket?
Can I borrow your face, my arse is on holiday?

33Karly Pants news - Page 2 Empty Re: Karly Pants news Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:28 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:Great to hear your positive news KP.

I hope you  and your wife are soon safely home.

I can appreciate some of what you went through.

In early May i was taken into Blackpool Victoria after a two and half hour wait for an ambulance with three mini strokes losing use of my left arm ( petrified as a paraplegic).

After a CT scan and Ultrasound of the neck I was sent home.  Four weeks later I  was fitted with a heart monitor for a week.

I have been on tablets for High Blood Pressure since my mid 30's, now nearly 74.

My left arm is back to normal now ( I hope )

I'm also on blood thinners now ( Clopidogrel)

Your situation sounded much more serious than my episode and your wife must have been so frightened and you too.

Things are even more scary when you are so far from your own home.

Hope your home soon, we are all thinking of you and your wife.

Thanks Cajun.

A friends husband of the Mrs sadly died a day after I was admitted to hospital. He was in his mid 40's. He had been out at a restaurant at the time he had a heart attack and passed away.

It's sad to know that more people have the same fault which is quite frightening.

It makes me feel extremely lucky that day I was admitted and that i'm still alive.

34Karly Pants news - Page 2 Empty Re: Karly Pants news Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:33 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:

4.53am and I find myself compared to Norpig! I had to go and check that my CD collection was safe. Shocked

Sorry Boncey. Very Happy

35Karly Pants news - Page 2 Empty Re: Karly Pants news Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:34 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Good to hear from you KP, glad to hear you’re on the mend too!

Thanks BTID Smile

36Karly Pants news - Page 2 Empty Re: Karly Pants news Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:40 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Love you KP, get better soon.

BTID has you covered at the BB bins.

Thanks Natasha. I hope BTID hasn't been poaching all the biz. Shocked

37Karly Pants news - Page 2 Empty Re: Karly Pants news Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:50 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:Great to hear you’re on the mend KP and that you’ll, soon be returning home. At least the Whites have done you proud through all this and you’ve something to look forward to when you return. Have a safe journey back and all respect for your wife and family.

Thanks 63. Things get rather heated on here at times whilst the main attraction bringing us all together.

It's like the Bash Street Kids with Mini The Minx on here at times! Very Happy

I would like to think we all would stick together on here in times of need.

38Karly Pants news - Page 2 Empty Re: Karly Pants news Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:27 pm

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

So pleased you're on the mend... as you deserve, KP. 

Wishing you a full and rapid recovery. 

Best stay well clear of watching England.....that performance last night would cause a relapse!

39Karly Pants news - Page 2 Empty Re: Karly Pants news Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:12 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Phew.

Glad your in one piece marra - must have been horrendous for you and the missus. At least you were able to access top quality care and now you know what the score is you'll be on meds that will keep you safe for many years to come so you'll be able to relax - but you'll have to watch your diet so no more steak puddings for you Smile

40Karly Pants news - Page 2 Empty Re: Karly Pants news Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:06 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:So pleased you're on the mend... as you deserve, KP. 

Wishing you a full and rapid recovery. 

Best stay well clear of watching England.....that performance last night would cause a relapse!

Thanks Okocha.

Gareth Southgate led me into a false sense of security at the last Euro's so won't be bothering again. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum