Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Karly Pants news

+10
Sluffy
wanderlust
okocha
karlypants
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
Whitesince63
Hip Priest
finlaymcdanger
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

81Karly Pants news - Page 5 Empty Re: Karly Pants news Mon Oct 24 2022, 20:50

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Having a catheter removed? Some people would pay for such an experience Very Happy 

Zurich used to have a major office here in Cheltenham. Had I known, Id have been knocking on their door, asking for answers  Laughing
My friends son was seriously injured in Martinique some years ago, and he had to jump through so many hoops to get him home. You seem to have come out of it quite well considering, and having your dad become your  safety net took so much worry and uncertainty from you at a crucial time.
Buy him a beer from me, (I'll pay you when I next see you)  Very Happy 
I rarely come on here now, but I'll check in from time to time, to see if you are sufficiently absorbed into this mad-cap, but excellent, forum
take care.
Yes, we could have all been stranded in a foreign country with hotel and hospital fees spiralling out of control trying to get a go fund me set up if it wasn’t due to my dad. Very Happy

You should come on here more often Glos! 

Anyway you take care too mate!

82Karly Pants news - Page 5 Empty Re: Karly Pants news Sun Nov 06 2022, 14:09

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hi KP

This is probably a daft question, but has your GP linked you up with the Royal Bolton Hospital so you are monitored in future.

83Karly Pants news - Page 5 Empty Re: Karly Pants news Sun Nov 06 2022, 21:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:Hi KP

This is probably a daft question, but has your GP linked you up with the Royal Bolton Hospital so you are monitored in future.

He's already monitored by the police for his back street shenanigans so perhaps they could patch into that.

84Karly Pants news - Page 5 Empty Re: Karly Pants news Mon Nov 07 2022, 09:23

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:Hi KP

Hi Cajun,

My GP has made me an emergency appoiintment with the stroke unit at Bolton hospital in 2 weeks Very Happy

I also have a blood test at 12pm today and she has decided to play around with my medication even though she doesn't know enough about strokes! Shocked

85Karly Pants news - Page 5 Empty Re: Karly Pants news Mon Nov 07 2022, 15:02

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Good luck with that.

You wll feel better when you have the hospital link. ( 2 weeks though )

Karly Pants news - Page 5 2623029783

86Karly Pants news - Page 5 Empty Re: Karly Pants news Mon Nov 07 2022, 16:05

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It makes me wonder what will haappen when my referal comes through.

I've been looking through my medical report from Samitivej Hospital in Bangkok and they gave me an intravenus antibiotic call Cerebrolysin which promotes nerve growth that improves the brain's ability for self repair by stimulating neurorecovery.

This isn't licensed in the UK so god knows what would have happened if it happened here. I would probably be bed bound or atleast in a wheelchair for the restof my life.

I very much doubt the stroke department at the hospital will have time to read through the medical report either!

87Karly Pants news - Page 5 Empty Re: Karly Pants news Mon Nov 07 2022, 16:31

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I would make sure they are aware that you have had the antibiotic called Cerebrolysin, if it isn't licensed in the UK.

Probably means it's too expensive for the NHS.

88Karly Pants news - Page 5 Empty Re: Karly Pants news Mon Nov 07 2022, 16:51

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:I would make sure they are aware that you have had the antibiotic called Cerebrolysin, if it isn't licensed in the UK.

Probably means it's too expensive for the NHS.
Absolutely. I will be requesting to go back on the blood pressure medication I was prescribed too that’s a good allrounder to reduce risk of another stroke and also helps regulate the blood around my body plus reduces risk of a heart attack I was taken off by my GP.

It wouldn’t surprise me if it was out of the NHS budget as they like to pay top whack for the basics of stuff.

89Karly Pants news - Page 5 Empty Re: Karly Pants news Mon Nov 07 2022, 16:58

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I take three different medications for blood pressure.  I've had these since I was in my late 30's.

Since the mini strokes I also take Clopidogrel ( blood thinner)  plus Lansoprazole.

Lansoprazole  seems to be given along with the Clopidogrel to prevent heartburn /indegestion problems.

I haven't had any problems with the above drugs.

90Karly Pants news - Page 5 Empty Re: Karly Pants news Mon Nov 07 2022, 17:05

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I’ve heard of clopidogrel before. 

I’m currently on Diovan and vivacor for high blood pressure and cholesterol.

I was taken off the zanidip to increase my blood pressure as I’ve been a good boy but should have been put on a lower dosage of the Diovan instead as my readings on my BP monitor haven’t really changed much.

91Karly Pants news - Page 5 Empty Re: Karly Pants news Mon Nov 07 2022, 18:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I’ve heard of clopidogrel before. 

I was taken off the zanidip to increase my blood pressure as I’ve been a good boy but should have been put on a lower dosage of the Diovan instead as my readings on my BP monitor haven’t really changed much.
Don't know about medicine, but you've got a fine midfield there. Although Zanidip starts on the bench for me.

92Karly Pants news - Page 5 Empty Re: Karly Pants news Mon Nov 07 2022, 18:27

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:I’ve heard of clopidogrel before. 

Don't know about medicine, but you've got a fine midfield there. Although Zanidip starts on the bench for me.
Laughing

93Karly Pants news - Page 5 Empty Re: Karly Pants news Mon Nov 14 2022, 17:13

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Zanidip has  sadly strained his gurners playing golf at the weekend.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum