Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BRING BACK LUSTY

+15
Mad Dog
Boggersbelief
observer
BoltonTillIDie
Breadman
okocha
Hip Priest
wessy
Feby
Ten Bobsworth
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
Cajunboy
karlypants
finlaymcdanger
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 11]

161BRING BACK LUSTY - Page 9 Empty Re: BRING BACK LUSTY Sun Dec 25 2022, 11:26

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

finlaymcdanger wrote:That they're beyond caring

That they are absolutely sick to death of the shit that's been happening for the last three years on here and rather have the site as dead as it is now than go back to what it had been!

Look if you miss Wanderlust that much and dislike me as you clearly seem to, then go and post on ww.

Or if you want Nuts to succeed try posting something for others to read and reply to, isn't that what forums are all about?

Wanderlust is welcome back if he simply can accept when he's wrong and move on without telling lies and tying himself up in knots trying to pretend he wasn't.

That's not much to ask, is it?

He seems to be managing to do exactly that on ww from what I can see, he's been corrected a number of times for mistakes he's stated - but hasn't tried to wriggle out of pretending he hasn't, instead he just accepts it and moves on; he's mentioned Brexit once, got shot down immediately and hasn't mentioned it since; keeps away mostly from politics (probably because there's a few right-wing nutters on there he doesn't fancy taking on), etc, etc.

Strange how he can manage to behave himself on there when he needs to but not on here, don't you think...?

Anyway it is only the internet and today is Christmas Day.

Life is far to short to be stressing yourself about meaningless shit.

Enjoy your day instead.

Merry Christmas to you and everyone else - even Wanderlust!

162BRING BACK LUSTY - Page 9 Empty Re: BRING BACK LUSTY Sun Dec 25 2022, 23:54

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy i've contacted Lusty and told him about you willing to let him back. If he does come back please can you two just keep it civil for the sake of the site and the rest of us?

163BRING BACK LUSTY - Page 9 Empty Re: BRING BACK LUSTY Mon Dec 26 2022, 03:10

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Sluffy i've contacted Lusty and told him about you willing to let him back. If he does come back please can you two just keep it civil for the sake of the site and the rest of us?

Hope you've had a great Christmas and things are better for you from the last time we spoke.

As they say it takes two to Tango, so there's simply no point in Wanderlust returning if he simply wants to revert back to how he acted on here for the last three or more years - let's make that quite clear at the outset.

Wanderlust has issues with me - I've known that for years - and that's why I laugh at him - and as I've already posted above...

Sluffy wrote:His behaviour on ww is vastly different than on here...

Wanderlust is welcome back if he simply can accept when he's wrong and move on without telling lies and tying himself up in knots trying to pretend he wasn't.

That's not much to ask, is it?

He seems to be managing to do exactly that on ww from what I can see, he's been corrected a number of times for mistakes he's stated - but hasn't tried to wriggle out of pretending he hasn't, instead he just accepts it and moves on; he's mentioned Brexit once, got shot down immediately and hasn't mentioned it since; keeps away mostly from politics (probably because there's a few right-wing nutters on there he doesn't fancy taking on), etc, etc.

Strange how he can manage to behave himself on there when he needs to but not on here, don't you think...?

So if he can do that on ww then he can easily do the same on Nuts if he has a mind to.

I've said numerous times since Karly originally left the site that if he can cut out all the shit and lies he does then I would not have anything to laugh at him about, would I?

If he wants to come back then he behaves like the rest of us do.

If he just wants to return to carry on where he left off, then there simply isn't any point in him bothering is there?

The ball is in his court - it always has been.

The last two months have been all about trying to make him understand that he has only one life left on here now - maybe he should reflect that none of the other three Admins on Nuts have lifted his ban and brought him back - and they all could have done - they want this to end as well.

We've had enough of the Wanderlust and Sluffy show, it is time to move on from it.

Up to him if he wants to do that or stay on ww until they ban him - which sooner or later they will...

164BRING BACK LUSTY - Page 9 Empty Re: BRING BACK LUSTY Mon Dec 26 2022, 12:03

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Breaking news....

Whitesince63 wrote:Just thought I’d sign off by wishing everybody on here a very merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous 2023. This will be my last Nuts post and I’d like to thank all the contributors for their discussions and opinions over the years but especially Sluffy for in my view completely ruining the site with his selfish and inconsiderate attitudes over banning other posters. 🎄🥳

Sluffy wrote:...Anyway if you still intend to leave then thank you for all your contributions to making Nuts as good as it was and you will be missed.

Best of luck on ww too!

Today on ww...

Whitesince63 wrote:Well that just shows how feeble minded you are then doesn’t it because if you’re not bothered about riots you’re a feckin idiot, just like your equally sad mates in the posts above who once again have to label it as racism. What a bunch of complete wankers you are.

Laughing

165BRING BACK LUSTY - Page 9 Empty Re: BRING BACK LUSTY Mon Dec 26 2022, 14:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

just had a reply from Lusty and it seems he's not going to come back so time for us all to move on.

166BRING BACK LUSTY - Page 9 Empty Re: BRING BACK LUSTY Mon Dec 26 2022, 15:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:just had a reply from Lusty and it seems he's not going to come back so time for us all to move on.

He was never going to change on here, so probably the best for all of us.

Thanks for his contribution to Nuts we will certainly be much quieter without him - but at least all the shit and lies will finally come to an end thankfully.

Onwards and upwards as they say.

167BRING BACK LUSTY - Page 9 Empty Re: BRING BACK LUSTY Mon Dec 26 2022, 22:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WS63 will be all over the Bolton News comments section now.

168BRING BACK LUSTY - Page 9 Empty Re: BRING BACK LUSTY Tue Dec 27 2022, 08:38

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:WS63 will be all over the Bolton News comments section now.
Why are Lusty and 63 wasting their time over on WW. Come on boys, they're really not our sort of people.
Bad eggs, what.

BRING BACK LUSTY - Page 9 Toffs_and_Toughs

169BRING BACK LUSTY - Page 9 Empty Re: BRING BACK LUSTY Wed Dec 28 2022, 18:40

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I had the pleasure of meeting Lusty in person today! He was in Manchester and popped in to Norpig towers for a brew and a chat  Very Happy

He may pop back on Nuts at some point but i'll keep in touch with him anyway.

Last edited by Norpig on Wed Dec 28 2022, 18:57; edited 1 time in total

170BRING BACK LUSTY - Page 9 Empty Re: BRING BACK LUSTY Wed Dec 28 2022, 18:54

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

No wonder my ears have been burning today...

171BRING BACK LUSTY - Page 9 Empty Re: BRING BACK LUSTY Wed Dec 28 2022, 18:58

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:No wonder my ears have been burning today...

i think we all know who we talked about don't we?  Laughing

172BRING BACK LUSTY - Page 9 Empty Re: BRING BACK LUSTY Wed Dec 28 2022, 19:17

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It wasn't all bad Sluffy to be fair  Very Happy

173BRING BACK LUSTY - Page 9 Empty Re: BRING BACK LUSTY Wed Dec 28 2022, 20:05

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:It wasn't all bad Sluffy to be fair  Very Happy

It's all just sticks and stones to me.

I've unbanned him already and he's free to return if he wants to - but if he does he's on his last life and he has to behave like the rest of us do, namely accept when he is wrong and not to lie and tie himself up in knots trying to pretend he wasn't and to move on with his life.

Take for instance all the shit and denials he made that he hadn't voted for Brexit - yet he really did - and he knows he did too...

Wanderlust

BRING BACK LUSTY - Page 9 Screenshot_20221106_134109.thumb.jpg.c9e9c0b88497f49b403f4970fbc32680

Members
Posted September 20, 2019

One of the hardest things to do is to admit you were conned and manipulated but I'm prepared to do it as I voted to Leave with the free trade deal I was promised in the referendum. After all it was going to be "the easiest in human history" to negotiate especially as "we hold all the cards". Nobody is prepared to consider that they have been manipulated, believed lies they were told and nobody likes being taken for a mug which is presumably why the conversation has been closed down and rather than manning up, many leavers are now trying to say no deal is what they voted for all along and that all leave voters voted for the same thing. We didn't.

Politics Thread Page 987.

Politics - Page 987 - Behind The Stands - Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

How much shit did we go through and hours and hours of him telling lies - all of which was completely unnecessary - and made a mockery of his hatred for those who voted for Brexit - because he was one of them himself!!!

The irony of him posting that he didn't liked to be lied to, manipulated and taken for a mug is absolutely jaw dropping in that he lied to, manipulated and took for mugs everybody else on here by telling us all he didn't vote for Brexit and I was making things up!

There's never been a need to do such stuff and quite frankly it has been a huge part of the hatred and behaviour that has destroyed this site over the last three or four years - and which I've been trying to put an end to in all that time.

We can't go back to that.

If he can't pledge that he will act normally from now on then best he doesn't return at all.

I think that is fair.

Does anybody disagree?

174BRING BACK LUSTY - Page 9 Empty Re: BRING BACK LUSTY Wed Dec 28 2022, 20:26

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can I also suggest that you stop bringing up the past too.  That would help too Smile

Thanks

175BRING BACK LUSTY - Page 9 Empty Re: BRING BACK LUSTY Wed Dec 28 2022, 21:00

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Can I also suggest that you stop bringing up the past too.  That would help too Smile

Thanks

I only bring the past up to laugh at him when he's posted some 'fake' news he's found on social media or banging on endlessly about things he doesn't know about and which I've spent a career in - and can't admit in anyway that he is wrong - cue then all his lies and contortions so as not to admit he was.

I've already said countless times that I wouldn't - which somehow you seemed to have continually missed...

Sluffy wrote:I've said numerous times since Karly originally left the site that if he can cut out all the shit and lies he does then I would not have anything to laugh at him about, would I?

Just out of interest BTID, do you now think I was wrong to repeatedly point out that Wanderlust voted FOR Brexit as he tells us he did himself?

The evidence is there for all to see, yet he lied and lied and lied again that he had done - and posted daily (hourly it seemed at times) on Nuts his hatred for the very same Brexit he voted for and denied that he had.

Well...?

All I was doing was calling out his lies and trying to stop his obsessive hatred on Brexit and the Tory government that flowed from it.

Isn't stopping blatant lies, fake news and hatred on the site what you and I as mods should always be doing?

176BRING BACK LUSTY - Page 9 Empty Re: BRING BACK LUSTY Wed Dec 28 2022, 21:29

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

To answer your question...

Yes I do think you was wrong to repeatedly say what Wanderlust apparantly voted for.  We all know your thoughts on this and dont need to be repeatedly reminded of this.  I just don't think anyone but yourself cares.

The obsessive hatred you refer to is one man's opinions.  We all have them. I and I guess the rest of the members can make their own minds up on what they want and dont want to believe.

I think modding a site is making sure everyone sticks to the site's rules. Having a different opinion is not against the site rules.

177BRING BACK LUSTY - Page 9 Empty Re: BRING BACK LUSTY Wed Dec 28 2022, 22:30

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

BoltonTillIDie wrote:To answer your question...

Yes I do think you was wrong to repeatedly say what Wanderlust apparantly voted for.  We all know your thoughts on this and dont need to be repeatedly reminded of this.  I just don't think anyone but yourself cares.

The obsessive hatred you refer to is one man's opinions.  We all have them. I and I guess the rest of the members can make their own minds up on what they want and dont want to believe.

I think modding a site is making sure everyone sticks to the site's rules. Having a different opinion is not against the site rules.

EH???

He doesn't have a difference of opinion with me in respect of Brexit?

You've missed the point completely.

Wanderlust didn't apparently' vote for Brexit - he posted that he DID vote for Brexit - the proof is there for all to see.  It also wasn't my 'thought' I posted on here that he voted for Brexit, I was stating a FACT that he himself said he did do!

I wasn't therefore calling out his 'opinion' - I don't give a monkeys what he voted for - I was calling out his 'LIE' - and added to that his continual deceit thereafter in saying countless times he wasn't lying.

It wouldn't even have been an issue with me at all except his obsessive hatred he posted daily on here for years about Brexit!

If he posted what he did that I've linked to above on Nuts and said he voted for Brexit and regrets it since - that would have been fine - we all make mistakes.

But he didn't he lied and lied and lied again that he didn't vote for Brexit, instead.

So it has nothing at all to do with his 'opinion' and everything to do with his lies, deceit and the hated he clearly has and his obsessiveness over Brexit (and a number of other things too!).

As I say it's got nothing at all to do with 'opinions' and everything to do with keeping people's personal obsessive hatred off the site.

Don't you even understand I share Wanderlust's opinion that Brexit has been a disaster for the country?  I've never commented otherwise.

I didn't vote for Brexit though, so I don't feel stupid like he does that he now feels lied to - and his subsequent hatred of Brexit and all things Tory.

I've tried to stop his obsessive hatred stemming from being lied to by Boris to vote for Brexit and point out the utter warped absurdity of being so hate filled from being lied to and yet have no hesitation whatsoever to lying himself to us on here!

That's the sort of shit I'm talking about that has ruined the site and has to end.

178BRING BACK LUSTY - Page 9 Empty Re: BRING BACK LUSTY Wed Dec 28 2022, 23:02

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Just to paraphrase what I wrote at post 158:-

"...is it really a crime not to (be prepared to) acknowledge that some folk might think you are wrong about a particular issue?"

How he voted re Brexit and how he justifies his decision is of no concern to me whatsoever.

The site should welcome opinions and debate but not persecution and autocratic rulings. Enough members have already left the site because of this sort of over-reaction. 

179BRING BACK LUSTY - Page 9 Empty Re: BRING BACK LUSTY Wed Dec 28 2022, 23:18

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

okocha wrote:Just to paraphrase what I wrote at post 158:-

"...is it really a crime not to (be prepared to) acknowledge that some folk might think you are wrong about a particular issue?"

How he voted re Brexit and how he justifies his decision is of no concern to me whatsoever.

The site should welcome opinions and debate but not persecution and autocratic rulings. Enough members have already left the site because of this sort of over-reaction. 

Just to paraphrase what I've just said on the post immediately above yours...

I don't have an issue with opinions.

I do have an issue about lies, deceit, fake news, obsessions and hatred.

Every decent person does.

Even those posting from fake accounts...

180BRING BACK LUSTY - Page 9 Empty Re: BRING BACK LUSTY Fri Feb 10 2023, 01:51

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Wanderlust wasn't banned for his opinions, he was banned because too many people were sick to death of coming on to this site to read his constant diatribes about everything the Tory Party has ever done and my rebuttal of the often fake news he posted about them from what he read (and believed!) from social media, and his lack of giving them zero credit for anything at all

Where are all these "many" people that "were sick to death bla bla bla" now?
I've seen more posts under Long John Silver's arse Smile

BTW where are those photos Keegan?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum