Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beckham to play for PSG for FREE!!

+11
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Keegan
Lofty_Love
Boggersbelief
NickFazer
Sgt. Bash
Reebok Trotter
doffcocker
aaron_bwfc
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Beckham to play for PSG for FREE!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Beckham to play for PSG for FREE!! Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:26 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Becks or the pig?

The things minor celebs do for money!

22Beckham to play for PSG for FREE!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Beckham to play for PSG for FREE!! Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:33 pm

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I thought this story was a joke.

Fair play to him. A charity get money, hes bound to get publicity for it but so what.

Lets face it, hes not doing it for the exposure, I think 99.7% of the worlds population knows his name..

23Beckham to play for PSG for FREE!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Beckham to play for PSG for FREE!! Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:36 pm

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok_Rebel wrote:I thought this story was a joke.

Fair play to him. A charity get money, hes bound to get publicity for it but so what.

Lets face it, hes not doing it for the exposure, I think 99.7% of the worlds population knows his name..

I wonder if George Bush is still in the 0.3% who don't?

24Beckham to play for PSG for FREE!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Beckham to play for PSG for FREE!! Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:17 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Peter Odemwingie locked out of Loftus Road - what an absolute tit.

25Beckham to play for PSG for FREE!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Beckham to play for PSG for FREE!! Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:18 pm

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:Peter Odemwingie locked out of Loftus Road - what an absolute tit.

Random post is random.

26Beckham to play for PSG for FREE!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Beckham to play for PSG for FREE!! Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:19 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He should have stayed at West Brom!

27Beckham to play for PSG for FREE!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Beckham to play for PSG for FREE!! Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:21 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:He should have stayed at West Brom!

He's going to be fucked now, WBA fans will be after his blood. The ponce.

28Beckham to play for PSG for FREE!! - Page 2 Empty lofty love Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:32 pm

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

To right mate,the guy signs and gives his wages to charity and gets slagged off ffs,if he had signed and got 100 grand a week same people would have said scandalous waste of money etc etc. For all any one knows this is the tip of the iceberg as far as his philanthropy goes,good on you Becks lad. Shearer donated 1.6 million from his testimonial year to local kids charities in Newcastle and it didnt get half this amount of press interest but you wont hear him or the charities that benefitted moaning ! Accept goodwill in any way shape or form as someone always benefits !

29Beckham to play for PSG for FREE!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Beckham to play for PSG for FREE!! Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:33 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tigermin wrote:To right mate,the guy signs and gives his wages to charity and gets slagged off ffs,if he had signed and got 100 grand a week same people would have said scandalous waste of money etc etc. For all any one knows this is the tip of the iceberg as far as his philanthropy goes,good on you Becks lad. Shearer donated 1.6 million from his testimonial year to local kids charities in Newcastle and it didnt get half this amount of press interest but you wont hear him or the charities that benefitted moaning ! Accept goodwill in any way shape or form as someone always benefits !

Good post.

30Beckham to play for PSG for FREE!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Beckham to play for PSG for FREE!! Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:34 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Do we reckon he'd have done it if his contract was longer than a few months.

I don't think so

I feel bad that you are so cynical. Did someone abuse you?

Are you taking the piss?

31Beckham to play for PSG for FREE!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Beckham to play for PSG for FREE!! Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:36 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

Are you taking the piss?

Yes.

32Beckham to play for PSG for FREE!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Beckham to play for PSG for FREE!! Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:37 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's giving up 5months wages which Is fuck all to him. To a charity he has no affiliation with, He's done it to achieve iconic status in the game.

33Beckham to play for PSG for FREE!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Beckham to play for PSG for FREE!! Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:38 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:He's giving up 5months wages which Is fuck all to him. To a charity he has no affiliation with, He's done it to achieve iconic status in the game.

You don't know that, but even if it's true some charity is gaining from it so who cares?

34Beckham to play for PSG for FREE!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Beckham to play for PSG for FREE!! Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:43 pm

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:He's giving up 5months wages which Is fuck all to him. To a charity he has no affiliation with, He's done it to achieve iconic status in the game.

You don't know that, but even if it's true some charity is gaining from it so who cares?

Correct !!!!!

35Beckham to play for PSG for FREE!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Beckham to play for PSG for FREE!! Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:46 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I care.

Now he wins over gullible people like yourself, who think he's some sort of saint.

36Beckham to play for PSG for FREE!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Beckham to play for PSG for FREE!! Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:58 pm

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Boggersbelief wrote:I care.

Now he wins over gullible people like yourself, who think he's some sort of saint.
What he has given may be a small fraction of his wealth but when you give a fiver to Help The Heroes or some other worthwhile charity do you not feel better for it ? Maybe cynical,moneygrabbing Becks might just have that feeling tonight ???

37Beckham to play for PSG for FREE!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Beckham to play for PSG for FREE!! Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:07 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes but I give to charities that mean something me. And I do it for the right reasons

38Beckham to play for PSG for FREE!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Beckham to play for PSG for FREE!! Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:32 am

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Yeah rich people shouldn't be allowed to give to charity...

Beckham has raised millions for charities before this wage donation ever happened.

Yeah he could give more, but in fairnes hes doesn't have to give any.

39Beckham to play for PSG for FREE!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Beckham to play for PSG for FREE!! Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:42 am

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Yes but I give to charities that mean something me. And I do it for the right reasons

You're an idiot. You have no idea of Beckham's motives.

But let me assure you one thing - £500k is a godsend to a charity regardless of whether Beckham did it as a publicity stunt or out of the kindness of his heart.

You really are a prick and I'm asking you nicely to find somewhere else to post.

40Beckham to play for PSG for FREE!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Beckham to play for PSG for FREE!! Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:49 am

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Yes but I give to charities that mean something me. And I do it for the right reasons

You're an idiot. You have no idea of Beckham's motives.

But let me assure you one thing - £500k is a godsend to a charity regardless of whether Beckham did it as a publicity stunt or out of the kindness of his heart.

You really are a prick and I'm asking you nicely to find somewhere else to post.

It's actually 3.3 million he's giving to a charity that he's never heard of before now, of course it's a publicity stunt you daft bint.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum