Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where are they now? - Nicky Hunt

+5
Natasha Whittam
largehat
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
Sluffy
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Nicky Hunt on good authority became a im ten times better than i really am.His fuck up at Arsenal 2007 while winning 1-0 by Anelka and looking in control of the match when BSA was still there we were 5th i think and a win over Arsenal that day would have took us 3rd we lost 2-1 and started to freefall no funds for Sam he left.Sammy Lee lasted as long as height (not very long) Megson spent massively and the rest is history.As for Nicky Hunt his blunder cost us.He is a big headed or was TWAT.A case of who r u?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Born to be a wanderer wrote:Nicky Hunt on good authority became a im ten times better than i really am.His fuck up at Arsenal 2007 while winning 1-0 by Anelka and looking in control of the match when BSA was still there we were 5th i think and a win over Arsenal that day would have took us 3rd we lost 2-1 and started to freefall no funds for Sam he left.Sammy Lee lasted as long as height (not very long) Megson spent massively and the rest is history.As for Nicky Hunt his blunder cost us.He is a big headed or was TWAT.A case of who r u?

So you blame Nicky Hunt for everything?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yeah but he would be our best player and captain if he was still here.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Yeah but he would be our best player and captain if he was still here.

WUM Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum