Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

+7
wanderlust
WhiteBic
Sluffy
Mr Magoo
aaron_bwfc
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Age: Should You Be Able To Hide It? - Page 2 Empty Re: Age: Should You Be Able To Hide It? Fri Apr 12 2013, 19:09

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Yes it can, well done your learning. Very Happy

22Age: Should You Be Able To Hide It? - Page 2 Empty Re: Age: Should You Be Able To Hide It? Fri Apr 12 2013, 19:11

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No!!! if you're under 16 years of age, pretending to be older you can get people locked up.

23Age: Should You Be Able To Hide It? - Page 2 Empty Re: Age: Should You Be Able To Hide It? Fri Apr 12 2013, 19:21

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I am pretty good at football - might apply for an U16s team, I would be he best 16 year old out there, more or less.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

24Age: Should You Be Able To Hide It? - Page 2 Empty Re: Age: Should You Be Able To Hide It? Fri Apr 12 2013, 19:23

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:I am pretty good at football - might apply for an U16s team, I would be he best 16 year old out there, more or less.

I know a good manager that will have you in his team then for under 16 Very Happy.

Could you pass for about 14 and score goals ?

25Age: Should You Be Able To Hide It? - Page 2 Empty Re: Age: Should You Be Able To Hide It? Fri Apr 12 2013, 21:54

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It is an interesting question Nat. No one likes getting older but we all do. At the end of the day this actress will just play different roles, you wouldn't get Helen Mirren playing a character of a 30 year old.

I don't think people should be ashamed of their age and no age should be discriminated against.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum