Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Things i really dislike or downright hate.

Things i really dislike or downright hate.

+23
finlaymcdanger
Norpig
Ten Bobsworth
rammywhite
doffcocker
Soul Kitchen
boltonbonce
karlypants
Reebok Trotter
Michael Bolton
gloswhite
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
xmiles
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
Boggersbelief
Copper Dragon
Mr Magoo
Banks of the Croal
aaron_bwfc
Keegan
Angry Dad
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 13]

Ten Bobsworth


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

boltonbonce wrote:I have to say, that's very good. Needs someone other than Andrews to put it across though. I actually sang it in my head as I was reading it.
I might get my Apple GarageBand app going, and give it large.
When I've put my trousers on.
That's very kind of you, Boncey, and may I say how pleased I am to hear that you wear the trousers at Boncey Castle.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fecking Microsoft or should that be Microshit?

The twats have auto updated my bluetooth drivers and now my headphones won't work.

Rolling back the driver hasn't solved the issue so now I have to spend all afternoon sorting this issue out!

::seething2:: ::seething2::

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So much for driver updates being optional.

I'm so angry right now!  ::mad::

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are they just not pairing with the computer KP?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Are they just not pairing with the computer KP?

Yes but what Microsoft have done is they have blocked unsecured bluetooth devices in Windows 10 from a certain build so the original intel driver that was made for my particular bluetooth dongle is the only one that works and newer drivers do not.

I've had this issue in the past and it's just a ball ache to fix.

I'm extremely unimpressed that windows update decided to update the bluetooth driver in the optional updates on it's own accord.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I tried the system restore to no avail and forgot that I had Driver Store Explorer on my desktop which lists all drivers and forces deletion of ones you don't want.

All sorted now Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

Yes but what Microsoft have done is they have blocked unsecured bluetooth devices in Windows 10 from a certain build so the original intel driver that was made for my particular bluetooth dongle is the only one that works and newer drivers do not.

I've had this issue in the past and it's just a ball ache to fix.

I'm extremely unimpressed that windows update decided to update the bluetooth driver in the optional updates on it's own accord.
Yes. My laptop never auto updates optionals. I have to tick any optional update I want. Bit odd to be doing it automatically.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I don't update anything, and I'm quite good at Latin now.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Windows wants to update the bluetooth as a crucial update everytime now and now i've completely fudged it. haha

It's the cherry on top of a bad day today! Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

All fixed and nice and calm! Very Happy

Here is the issue and here is the fix.

Looks like I will have to install Windows in the future from an older version and then upgrade after doing the fix! Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Being unable to find something I know I own. In this case a book, Buster Keaton: Tempest in a Flat Hat.
I can normally put my hand on it whenever I please, but for some reason it's disappeared.
No one's taken it. No one would enter my room without taking a precautionary psychological stress test, and arming themselves with a commercially available pepper spray.
Therefore, it's in here somewhere. I need to calm down, make a brew, and begin a methodical investigation.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Being unable to find something I know I own. In this case a book, Buster Keaton: Tempest in a Flat Hat.
I can normally put my hand on it whenever I please, but for some reason it's disappeared.
No one's taken it. No one would enter my room without taking a precautionary psychological stress test, and arming themselves with a commercially available pepper spray.
Therefore, it's in here somewhere. I need to calm down, make a brew, and begin a methodical investigation.
It'll be under one of your ten computers Boncey

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She's not technically a thing (although the more i think about it?) but i despise Gemma Collins. Has there every been such a talentless waste of oxygen on this planet as her? Why is she famous?

Piers Morgan interviewed her on telly the other day and i refused to watch it, but Mrs Pig did and she told me she said she has a sex tape ready to go when she needs the money  pale

She is one of the new breed of "celebrities" who are famous just for being on telly.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

They'll be welcomed at kids parties when the balloons start to go down  Very Happy

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Norpig wrote:She's not technically a thing (although the more i think about it?) but i despise Gemma Collins. Has there every been such a talentless waste of oxygen on this planet as her? Why is she famous?

Piers Morgan interviewed her on telly the other day and i refused to watch it, but Mrs Pig did and she told me she said she has a sex tape ready to go when she needs the money  pale

She is one of the new breed of "celebrities" who are famous just for being on telly.

I had to look her up. Wish I hadn’t

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
It'll be under one of your ten computers Boncey
Found it. It was behind a signed photo of Frank Worthington. However, I've forgotten why I was looking for it in the first place.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Internet trolls - i heard this morning people had been trolling Captain Tom when he was doing his fundraising but his family kept it from him. How sick and pathetic are these people? 

Their own lives must be so pathetic and empty that the only pleasure they can get is by trolling people anonymously (obviously as they are too cowardly to do it publicly).

Ten Bobsworth


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Ha! whaur ye gaun, ye crowlin ferlie?
Your impudence protects you sairly;
I canna say but ye strunt rarely,
Owre gauze and lace;
Tho', faith! I fear ye dine but sparely
On sic a place.

Ye ugly, creepin, blastit wonner,
Detested, shunn'd by saunt an' sinner,
How daur ye set your fit upon her -
Sae fine a lady?
Gae somewhere else and seek your dinner
On some poor body.

Swith! in some beggar's haffet squattle;
There ye may creep, and sprawl, and sprattle,
Wi' ither kindred, jumping cattle,
In shoals and nations;
Whaur horn nor bane ne'er daur unsettle
Your thick plantations.

Now haud you there, ye're out o' sight,
Below the fatt'rels, snug and tight;
Na, faith ye yet! ye'll no be right,
Till ye've got on it -
The verra tapmost, tow'rin height
O' Miss' bonnet.



My sooth! right bauld ye set your nose out,
As plump an' grey as ony groset:
O for some rank, mercurial rozet,
Or fell, red smeddum,
I'd gie you sic a hearty dose o't,
Wad dress your droddum.

I wad na been surpris'd to spy
You on an auld wife's flainen toy;
Or aiblins some bit dubbie boy,
On's wyliecoat;
But Miss' fine Lunardi! fye!
How daur ye do't?

O Jenny, dinna toss your head,
An' set your beauties a' abread!
Ye little ken what cursed speed
The blastie's makin:
Thae winks an' finger-ends, I dread,
Are notice takin.

O wad some Power the giftie gie us
To see oursels as ithers see us!
It wad frae mony a blunder free us,
An' foolish notion:
What airs in dress an' gait wad lea'e us,
An' ev'n devotion

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Got any William McGonagall?

Ten Bobsworth


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

boltonbonce wrote:Got any William McGonagall?
The hen is a noble animal, but the cow is much forlorner,


Standing in the wind and rain, wi' a leg at every corner.”

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum