Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scottish Independence.

+15
Copper Dragon
bwfc71
Numpty 28723
Mr Magoo
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Angry Dad
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok_Rebel
xmiles
rammywhite
Reebok Trotter
Soul Kitchen
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

101Scottish Independence. - Page 6 Empty Re: Scottish Independence. Sat Sep 13 2014, 20:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:You need to get that hymen smashed and get on with it Nat. Wouldn't want you having a prolapse cos you've left it too late! Smile

I'm sure Nigel will be gentle.

102Scottish Independence. - Page 6 Empty Re: Scottish Independence. Sun Sep 14 2014, 07:28

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

And then you'll wake up! Fancydreaming about him?Very Happy
But beggars can't be choosers!!

103Scottish Independence. - Page 6 Empty Re: Scottish Independence. Mon Sep 15 2014, 23:51

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

104Scottish Independence. - Page 6 Empty Re: Scottish Independence. Wed Sep 17 2014, 21:55

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

D Day tomorrow! I have a feeling that the No vote will win the day. I have worked with a number of jocks and by and large they are no different than the rest of the UK. I do worry about the long term stability of our small island if they decide to break away and form their own destiny.

Let common sense prevail and let the Union remain.  :uk:

105Scottish Independence. - Page 6 Empty Re: Scottish Independence. Thu Sep 18 2014, 01:04

Steady on, RT.....ye cannae say "Jock" anny mair, that's pure racist, so ut az.....

Salmond wull saind roond tha Pollas tay dee yur heed an, ya ken?

All joking apart though, the BBC are doing the government's bidding tonight.

It's almost one AM and the BBC news channel is showing a program which couldn't be any more biased in favour of the "Better Together" campaign if it had Salmond gaffa-taped to a chair, looking all bloodied and apologetic and saying "I'm sorry.....I got it wrong" if they tried.

I hope the Scots aren't fooled by Salmond's short-term rhetoric.

I love the idea of our small countries working together and being one as a united kingdom.

We built an empire on that shit........

106Scottish Independence. - Page 6 Empty Re: Scottish Independence. Thu Sep 18 2014, 09:57

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Busy polling station this morning. People are energised to vote. It will be a no vote I'm afraid. But the silver lining will be the huge turnout and people talking about our future in and out of the Union.

107Scottish Independence. - Page 6 Empty Re: Scottish Independence. Thu Sep 18 2014, 09:58

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
I love the idea of our small countries working together and being one as a united kingdom.

We built an empire on that shit........

We did indeed.

108Scottish Independence. - Page 6 Empty Re: Scottish Independence. Thu Sep 18 2014, 09:59

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Busy polling station this morning. People are energised to vote. It will be a no vote I'm afraid. But the silver lining will be the huge turnout and people talking about our future in and out of the Union.

I hope you are right.

109Scottish Independence. - Page 6 Empty Re: Scottish Independence. Thu Sep 18 2014, 10:03

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Gordon Browns intervention is no small matter up here, Labour are deeply popular and his message will sway many. 

It will be close but my prediction is something like 58% No.

110Scottish Independence. - Page 6 Empty Re: Scottish Independence. Thu Sep 18 2014, 10:54

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not forgetting the contribution made by Alistair 'Luvvie' Darling.

111Scottish Independence. - Page 6 Empty Re: Scottish Independence. Thu Sep 18 2014, 12:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Never trust a man with grey hair and black eyebrows.

112Scottish Independence. - Page 6 Empty Re: Scottish Independence. Thu Sep 18 2014, 14:44

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Never trust a man with grey hair and black eyebrows.

I wonder if he dyes his hair?

113Scottish Independence. - Page 6 Empty Re: Scottish Independence. Thu Sep 18 2014, 16:17

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

The problem is that now you have a divided country, whatever the result.

114Scottish Independence. - Page 6 Empty Re: Scottish Independence. Thu Sep 18 2014, 23:18

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

boltonbonce wrote:Never trust a man with grey hair and black eyebrows.

The bloke with the name straight from Blackadder - you couldn't make it up, Darling!

LaughingLaughingLaughing

115Scottish Independence. - Page 6 Empty Re: Scottish Independence. Fri Sep 19 2014, 09:43

Now that the dust has settled and we officially know that 45% of Scots don't like us, is it time to send in the troops and round up all the ginger haired insurgents?

I think we have no choice really.

116Scottish Independence. - Page 6 Empty Re: Scottish Independence. Fri Sep 19 2014, 10:30

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Breadman wrote:Now that the dust has settled and we officially know that 45% of Scots don't like us, is it time to send in the troops and round up all the ginger haired insurgents?

I think we have no choice really.

That's easier said than done.
Scottish Independence. - Page 6 076039e9e4e9cd8525ee7b245ad0224d559bf5ce12427ba4677968da01e8e6e7

We could be stuck with them for a long while yet (mentioning no names, Dougie).

117Scottish Independence. - Page 6 Empty Re: Scottish Independence. Fri Sep 19 2014, 12:05

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shame really, would have liked to be free from the freeloading twats.

Scotland...the new Northern Ireland...Prepare for nail bombs and the like...

118Scottish Independence. - Page 6 Empty Re: Scottish Independence. Fri Sep 19 2014, 13:01

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

They can take our lives but they will never take our mobility scooters

Scottish Independence. - Page 6 2lxt85k

119Scottish Independence. - Page 6 Empty Re: Scottish Independence. Fri Sep 19 2014, 13:10

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Salmond got exactly what he wanted. Lots more money from us and the freedom to spend it subsidising Scottish voters.

120Scottish Independence. - Page 6 Empty Re: Scottish Independence. Fri Sep 19 2014, 16:28

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

rammywhite wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
rammywhite wrote:It's really a sterile debate as the opinion polls say that the vote will be a resounding NO vote- in other words keep things as they are.
So the real event at the referendum will be the end of Shreks (aka Alec Salmonds) political career.
Not a pop at you Rammy but 9 months down the line how the goals have moved!!

And I stand by that. When the vote is no- the the reason d'etre of Salmond's political career will be finished. I hope he has the good grace to resign. But of course he won't as he's a low level careerist( like most politicians) who'll continue to claim his 'mandate' from the Scottish people to enact their 'sovereign' will.
I'm a Scot and I think he's just an embarrassment

It will still be NO

Was I right , or was I right? And now he's gone. Time for the wee Glasgow fishwife to take over

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum