Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beckford Waving At The Leeds Fans *DURING* The Game.

+12
finlaymcdanger
Banks of the Croal
Keegan
Boggersbelief
luckyPeterpiper
Soul Kitchen
White84
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Jack Russell
aaron_bwfc
scottjames30
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

More proof that the players couldn't give two shits about BWFC, after the game Yes, no problem what-so-ever.

But during an important game like this is a piss take.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Can you imagine that sort of thing going on under big sams leadership, he would have fucking killed him.

Jack Russell

Jack Russell
David Lee
David Lee

The fucking clown has quite obviously lost the respect of the players he needs to go now !

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The fact Dougie hasn't had the balls to publically slag Beckford says everything about his management skills.

If he'd done that under Big Mick he'd be head first through the coach window by now.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:The fact Dougie hasn't had the balls to publically slag Beckford says everything about his management skills.

If he'd done that under Big Mick he'd be head first through the coach window by now.
He wouldn't of gone back on the coach, he'd of made him walk back with just his socks and bra.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:he'd of made him walk back with just his socks and bra.

Very Happy

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not surprised. When you're backed passionately by a proper set of fans you show respect back. 

our fans who were greeting about him being dropped (after slagging him for weeks and weeks) responded by calling him a wanker.... *DURING* the game.

you pay your money you can chant what you want but It's shite IMO, adds more credence to that Spearing rumour honestly, who the fuck would want to put up with that.

Jack Russell

Jack Russell
David Lee
David Lee

I'm depressed I think I will go to see Dr Von Holsten !

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I might be forced to have a nip of brandy n a 10 mg Valium

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:I might be forced to have a nip of brandy n a 10 mg Valium
Very Happy 84, are you in rage?

"Greeting".......?

This is an English board for fans of an English football team.

Can we have less Caledonian slang please?

You'll be saying Freedman is a "pure, dead brawyent" manager next, ye ken......

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Come end of September we'll have our first official foreign manager.

aaron_bwfc wrote:Can you imagine that sort of thing going on under big sams leadership, he would have fucking killed him.

Gary Speed did it against Leeds, Newcastle and Everton. I don't think Big Sam killed him though.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

OneFinFreedman wrote:

Gary Speed did it against Leeds, Newcastle and Everton. I don't think Big Sam killed him though.

He didn't do it when the ball was in play. Big difference.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Beckford was caught offside waving and blowing kisses to the Leeds fans, big difference.

scottjames30 wrote:Beckford was caught offside waving and blowing kisses to the Leeds fans, big difference.

The worst part was when he pulled that female Leeds fan out the crowd and started simulating sex with her when we were defending a corner.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

OneFinFreedman wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Beckford was caught offside waving and blowing kisses to the Leeds fans, big difference.

The worst part was when he pulled that female Leeds fan out the crowd and started simulating sex with her when we were defending a corner.

No, for me it was when the Leeds fans were chanting '' O Bolton Is Full Of Shit' O Bolton Is Full Of Shit' and he started clapping.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I have to be honest and say I do NOT blame Beckford a bit. For weeks now our own fans have yelled abuse at him personally both at games and on various forums. If you were subjected to that kind of abuse all the time by people who "support" your team then would you be all that happy about them?

The Leeds fans gave him a very warm welcome when he came on and he gave them a wave as acknowledgement in gratitude because it's not at all uncommon for a returning former player to be booed by the people he used to be a hero to and it was probably a nice surprise and a welcome one for him.

Yet our fans have jumped all over it, blaming him for us losing the game despite him not even being on the pitch for well over two thirds of it. 

Is he a good player? Yes but no more than good, he's never been and never will be a mega star or talisman. Does he sometimes mess up? Too right, we all do but most of us DON'T make our mistakes in front of 20,000 or more people and have them seen by millions on TV. 

For my money he's an honest pro, a decent enough player on his day and didn't deserve the vitriol that's been heaped on him for weeks even if he wasn't performing well. So when a bunch of people finally make him feel welcome it made him smile and he waved back. That doesn't make him responsible for every disaster since the fall of man. It only makes him human. In his place, given what he's heard and seen from his own "alleged" current fans I'd have done the same.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Apparantly after the game he refused to enter the bwfc dressing room at full time.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:Apparantly after the game he refused to enter the bwfc dressing room at full time.

He must hate us then.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum