Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beckford Waving At The Leeds Fans *DURING* The Game.

+12
finlaymcdanger
Banks of the Croal
Keegan
Boggersbelief
luckyPeterpiper
Soul Kitchen
White84
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Jack Russell
aaron_bwfc
scottjames30
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Going off what RT said, who was there, seemed a fairly large amount of people but I wont speak for him.

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Ok thanks Hip

So what was your point Jah?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Going off what RT said, who was there, seemed a fairly large amount of people but I wont speak for him.

A large proportion were booing him. At the end when the Leeds keeper made a point blank save from his header they gave him even more stick and they booed him off as well. Booing your own player is totally counter productive in my opinion. It wouldn't surprise me if he did go to Fulham and I can't say I blame him..

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Booing your own player is totally counter productive in my opinion.

If he goes to Fulham it's been extremely productive.

A free transfer who was our top scorer last year despite injuries and not much of a run starting games with a strike partner as he prefers. Sure he's got a lazy demeanour but I've never seen any issue with his attitude and commitment until this, and to be honest I blame the twats booing him.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Glad to see the back of him.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:A free transfer who was our top scorer last year despite injuries and not much of a run starting games with a strike partner as he prefers. Sure he's got a lazy demeanour but I've never seen any issue with his attitude and commitment until this, and to be honest I blame the twats booing him.

He's been an awful signing, he is bloody useless. We could have stuck David Wheater upfront and I bet we'd have scored more.

Probably the worst finisher since Ngog.

A free transfer who was our top goal scorer in his first season with us is not an awful signing under any circumstances, simple as that.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:A free transfer who was our top goal scorer in his first season with us is not an awful signing under any circumstances, simple as that.

He cost at least £1m. We could have had Rob Earnshaw and £1m change for that.

We got him for free, although I'll admit Rob Earnshaw would have cost less in wages. Send another letter to the board and request his signing.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He cost £1m from Leicester. I don't want to embarrass you further, no one wants to be wrong on the internet.

Agreed a fee, then found out Leicester owed him bonus money so we waited and they dropped the fee.

ITK

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Prick

bryan458 wrote:Prick

You're clearly a bitter, bitter man.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse